Chapter 75: Too rude

Qi Yan's life in the Cen family was very moist, either playing chess and drinking tea with Cen Qiu, or teasing the little turnip heads of the Cen family. However, he was especially fond of children and became the boss of the Cen family's children's team. Every day, he is bathed in the adoring eyes of the younger brothers and sisters, and he enjoys it.

"Uncle Qi," Tuantuan in a beautiful dress stood outside the study door and asked, "Can I come in?"

"Please come in, Your Majesty the beautiful queen." Qi Yan put down the book in his hand, walked to Tuantuan, squatted down and looked at Tuantuan, "Have you come back from kindergarten so early today?"

"Well," Tuantuan's recent hobby is to become a queen, so when Qi Yan called her "Her Majesty the Queen", her small face showed a bright smile, and she took out two small biscuits from behind. "The teacher said, good things are needed. Share, I keep it specially for you."

"Is the biscuits sent to you by the teacher?" Qi Yan took two biscuits and divided them into a group. "Are we one of them?"

"Yeah!" Tuantuan nodded, lowered her head to bite off the biscuit in half. It seems that she really likes this biscuit.

Qi Yansan finished the biscuits in two mouthfuls, and wiped off the biscuits from Tuantuan's mouth with a handkerchief: "Thank your Majesty the Queen for sharing the biscuits. They are delicious."

"You're welcome, you are my knight, you should be given half of the good things." Tuan Tuan patted Qi Yan's shoulder like a small adult, and lay on Qi Yan's shoulder and said: "When I went to the kitchen to get carrots, I found Aunt Zhang crying secretly."

Aunt Zhang is a helper of the Cen family. She is always diligent and clean, and is very patient with children. She has been a helper in the Cen family for several years, so the children of the Cen family also have some feelings for her.

"What does Her Majesty Tuantuan want to do?" Qi Yan sorted out the messy watermelon sister on Tuantuan's head to exercise Tuantuan's independent thinking ability, "I can be your helper."

"I gave her Barbie doll?"

Children's thinking is innocent. They think toys that make them happy will bring happiness to adults. Qi Yan doesn't want to ruin Tuantuan's innocence. He also wants to know what happened to Sister Zhang. After all, he really likes it. Sister Zhang's egg pancakes can't be matched by other chefs with this skill.

"Okay, I'll go with you."

"Master Qi, Tuantuan?" Aunt Zhang was picking vegetables. Seeing Qi Yan leading her youngest daughter over, she got up and wiped her hands on her apron. "There is a lot of oily smoke here, why are you here?"

Seeing that Aunt Zhang still had signs of crying on her face, Qi Yan smiled and said, "Tuantuan said that you are in a bad mood, so I want to give you her toys. I hope you can be happy."

"Thank you Tuantuan, this is too expensive, I, I..." Aunt Zhang looked at this exquisitely made Barbie doll, rubbing her hands on her apron, her eyes looking at Qi Yan with helplessness, not knowing what to do. What can I do. But when she saw the gentle smile in Qi Yan's eyes, she calmed down a little bit. She bent down to take Barbie in Tuantuan's hand, and said with a choked voice, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Tuantuan blinked, "Aunt Zhang will be happier?"

"Yes," Aunt Zhang cried and laughed, "Yes."

Qi Yan touched Tuantuan's head: "Tuan Tuan, you go out and talk to other people first, I will talk to Aunt Zhang, okay?"

"Yeah, good." Tuantuan nodded, and ran out with small steps.