Chapter 3: Blessed House

For those who are really good at fortune-telling, it is not difficult to count the past, but the difficult is the follow-up. Because the previous events have already happened, they are fixed, but there are still many possibilities and changes in the future events. If the skill is not deep, it is possible to mislead others and oneself.

As for whether others believe what he said, he doesn't care. He has said everything he can say, and others don't care about it, it's his own business. Only a liar will be afraid of others not believing him, with a lot of tongue and a lot of good words, and the final outcome will always make people "lost money and avoid disaster."

"Sir, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, the child is ignorant," the mother of the child pulled the boy behind her, not letting him speak, "You will calculate for him, his future studies, career, and marriage."

Qi Yan smiled and shook his head: "Madam, as I said before, Ling Lang's two greatest calamities in this life have passed, and there will be no more catastrophes for the rest of his life." Being proud and conceited when he was young is not a big problem, this child With straight eyebrows, justice in his heart, he will not be a wicked person when he grows up.

Although the mother still wanted to know more, she was very happy to hear that the little master said that her child would live well for the rest of his life. Neatly took out five hundred-yuan bills from the wallet and brought them with both hands, "Thank you, Mr."

After receiving the money, Qi Yan couldn't help but smile when he saw the boy's mouth still a little unconvinced. This smile made his somewhat small face a bit more mysterious, "Madam, don't be so polite, Ling Lang will definitely be a promising person in the future."

The boy's expression was a little unnatural, and he seemed to feel a little impolite just now. When the mother and son were about to leave, he whispered "I'm sorry."

Qi Yan chuckled and put the money in his wallet: "Youth, it's normal to have doubts in your heart."

The boy's face was a little red, and he lowered his head and said nothing.

"Madam, if it is not necessary, please do not go south this month." Qi Yan picked up his small wooden sign, "Goodbye."

"Huh?" The boy's mother nodded blankly. After Qi Yan walked far away, she came back to her senses. Did she really meet an expert this time?

As a member of the Cen family's branch, she has never been short of money since she was a child. Five hundred yuan is really a drop in the bucket for her. When she is not busy, she likes to read articles about ghosts and strange things. Now even though she is in middle age, this hobby has not changed. When she just passed by here, she saw this young man holding a wooden sign in his heart, and it said something ironic about fortune-telling. The ghost wanted the other party to help her son in the fortune-telling.

Thinking of what the young gentleman said, she took out her mobile phone and called her husband. When he heard that he was going to travel south for two days, she felt a little uneasy, so she told a little lie and kept him. .

People in these branches like them, even if they have a position in the head office, they are just optional, so whether her husband goes on business trips has no effect on the company's arrangements.

No matter how accurate he is, there is nothing wrong with being careful anyway!

"Brother Hang, what's the matter?" Qi Yan called Wang Hang back and bought a bottle of frozen drink in the small shop next to him. Wang Hang's excited voice came from the phone.

"Money, money, you bull, you bull go to heaven, my brother gave you his knee!"

"Your knees are useless if I want them, let's take them back." Qi Yan walked to the sidewalk and saw the traffic light for more than ten seconds, so he stood there and waited.