Chapter 130: I feel sick when I see the seeds of your old Tao family

"Mr. Qi," a young girl at the front desk saw Qi Yan and hurriedly stood up and bowed to him, "Please go here."

Qi Yan smiled at her: "You have work."

"No." The little girl at the front desk smiled shyly. For these low-level employees, the company's executives may not be able to say a few words to her for a month. This Mr. Qi, as the boyfriend of the BOSS, or the Cen family admits The kind who are so polite to them, they naturally tend to have a good impression of Qi Yan.

"Hey," Qi Yan suddenly stopped when he was approaching the elevator door, "I think the artist just now seems familiar."

"He is a second-line artist who came back from abroad. Because he endorsed the dairy products of Yuan's enterprise, he is now being criticized on the Internet." In front of Qi Yan, what did the front desk say? "He said it was BOSS University. Roommate, I have to go to see the boss, but he hasn't made an appointment, and Liang Tezhu didn't say that he can let him go upstairs. How can we let him go upstairs by ourselves."

This is not only to talk gossip to Qi Yan, but also to use Qi Yan's ears to indirectly express their embarrassment. Even if Cen Baihe waits to see Tao Yan, they will not offend the boss.

"Yeah, it's not easy for you." Qi Yan looked back and met Tao Yan's eyes. He smiled at the other person, but the other person turned his head blankly.

Qi Yan hooked his mouth and walked into the elevator. At the moment the elevator door closed, he seemed to hear Tao Yan's voice.

"Why can that person go in without making an appointment?" Tao Yan has a natural resentment towards Qi Yan, perhaps because Cen Baihe is too close to Qi Yan, or the other's eyes are somewhat similar to him before.

Sometimes the feeling between people is so strange. There is no contradiction or festival with each other, but they just don't like it.

"Mr. Tao, this is an internal secret of the company, please forgive me for not telling you." The front desk was already a little impatient, but he didn't dare to show half of it on the face, and he still explained in a nice way.

"Is he the little lover of Cen Baihe?" Tao Yan said with a calm face and sneered.

The front desk laughed without saying a word, silently complaining, you are in charge of the relationship between the boss and the boss, who will show you this clear and indignant look, and those who don't know think you have something with the boss.

"Ayan," the agent felt a little embarrassed in the current atmosphere, and whispered in Tao Yan's ear, "Mr. Cen may be a bit busy at this time, let's come next time. In case someone stokes this matter on the Internet, it will be for us. not too good."

This kind of holding the old classmate's thigh, and the result that the classmate didn't want to see him at all, would really lose Tao Yan's face if it was exploded by Yuji.

Tao Yan turned his head and glared at the agent, but seeing the polite and estranged smile at the front desk, he turned and walked out of the company gate with a calm face.

The agent knew that he was a little unhappy, and whispered: "Don't worry, there are big events happening in the circle every day, and no one will remember that you endorsed Yuan Shi in a few days."

After getting in the car, Tao Yan angrily took off his vest and threw it aside: "Do you think I don't know how serious this incident is at the Yuan family? Otherwise, no such manufacturer would terminate the contract with me."

The agent heard him lose his temper in the car and did not continue to comfort him. After he had almost vented his emotions, the agent said, "Then what do you think we should do now?"