Chapter 32: fraud?

Qi Yan turned to look at the sports car and then at where he was standing. After a few seconds, he took out his phone and called 120.

If he didn't leave just now, would he be over?

Click, click.

Qi Yan saw that the bottom of the sports car began to leak oil continuously, and thick smoke began to erupt from the rear of the car. He sighed in resignation, stepped forward and opened the door of the car, dragging the girl in the passenger seat to the side of the flowerbed. Just when he was about to move the young man in the driver's seat, the rear of the car started to catch fire, making a beeping sound, making him feel like it would explode at any time.

"Hmm." At this moment, the young man in the driver's seat woke up shaking his head. He turned his head and glanced back. He was so scared that he wanted to climb down the car. He didn't know that his foot was stuck in the car and couldn't pull it out. I remember him yelling for help, only to burst into tears.

Qi Yan looked at him with a bit of acrid eyes. He stepped forward and opened the door of the sports car, grabbing the young man and pulling it out: "Don't scream, come down."

Seeing someone coming to save himself, the young man almost cried out of joy. His brain has lost his normal thinking ability. He just does what the other person says. When he gets out of the car, he still feels like he can't figure out his direction. Only knowing that he grabbed the savior's trouser legs, and didn't want to let go.

He sat limply on the ground, watching his sports car after a few dull explosions, it burned only a frame, and he felt a sense of ecstasy of escape.

"Sir, can you let go?" Qi Yan held his pants in his hand, worried that the man sitting on the ground would drag it down for you.

"My life-saving grace is unforgettable, my benefactor..." The young man turned his head slowly, and after seeing Qi Yan's appearance, he exclaimed, "Master Qi?!"

Qi Yan carefully looked at this young man wearing a skull pattern t-shirt, camouflage fat-leg pants and dyed purple and green hair, and felt that this man seemed familiar.

"Master Qi, this is Yang Tao. You showed me Feng Shui not long ago." Yang Tao worried that Qi Yan no longer remembered himself, so he moved his head closer, "Don't you remember?"

His eyes were a little sore from the purple and green hair on his head. Qi Yan took a step back and nodded indifferently, "Mr. Yang, it turned out to be you." The hair changed color, and he almost didn't recognize it. Out.

"Master Qi, thanks to you just now, otherwise I..." Yang Tao felt that there was water dripping on his forehead, and when he reached out his hand, he saw his palms were red with a smell of blood.

"Blood..." Yang Tao looked at his palm, then looked at Master Qi with a calm expression. He shook his body and fell to the ground with a grunt.

Qi Yan looked at Yang Tao who fell on the ground and the ambulance coming here, and sighed again.

In the hospital, after the Cen brothers and sisters confirmed that Cen's third brother was in good health, they left two nurses and Cao Jingyan in the hospital to take care of them. They left first because they were afraid that the father would become suspicious.

Walking out of the elevator door, Cen Baihe saw a familiar figure walking in front of him, and hurriedly hurried to catch up: "Qianqian, why are you here?"

He didn't plan to go home more than an hour ago, why is he still in the hospital?

Seeing Cen Baihe, Qi Yan looked helpless: "I just got out of the hospital when I was in a car accident. Because it was my emergency call, I accompany them to the hospital again." Now, he is getting more and more. I suspect that the old man said that he is the authenticity of the life of a nobleman. Which nobleman would have such a bad luck with him and get into trouble when he goes out? Said that he was Conan and his physique was about the same, but these people could still be saved if he met him, and they would only die if they were met by Conan.