Chapter 122: Who doesn't send dog food?

Since getting to know Yuan Peng, Li Qianqian has planted a heart on him. In order to have enough money to support her squandering, she began to secretly make money from private work. Normally, even if she and her brother took over the job, most of the money they earned should be honored to the master, plus the real big people, even if they came to the door, they would ask her master to do things, so how could they find them.

Some time ago, the master failed to transfer for others. They offended the nobles who wanted to transfer by their orders. Later, even the uncle was turned in because of this. The life of the three of them became even more difficult. From now on they have been living in the imperial capital by hiding their heads and covering their faces.

Some time ago, after the master met the Yuan family by chance, he used some methods to get the Yuan family to look at the three of them with admiration, and soon treated them as guests. Li Qianqian felt that those rich people were great people before they had contact with real giants. After getting along with the Yuan family, she knew what a real nobleman was, elegant and gentle.

When she first met Yuan Peng, she felt that the men she had met before were radishes with soil, smelly and ugly, and they didn't even deserve to give Yuan Peng shoes. She only hated herself for being an orphan who followed her master to the north and south, and she was not as famous as the daughter of the Ruan family.

Now she suddenly had chest tightness and shortness of breath, and she was working backwards, knowing that the curse she had put on someone before had been cracked.

The three of their masters and apprentices are not right-way sorcerers, and they learned how to change their names through luck. Although some sorcerers often look down on them, there is a market when there is demand. If it weren't for these people to have a dark heart, how could they use what they learned? superior? Therefore, no matter whether it is a gentleman or a hypocritical villain, it is all about making money and living on the needs of others.

She couldn't see the appearance of the masters, because these people would make her feel like a dwarf for no reason.

Looking up at the anxious man in front of him, Li Qianqian couldn't help thinking, if the master helped Yuan family move the house, would she have a chance to marry Yuan Peng? If she becomes Yuan Peng's wife, not only will she not have to do these things to please others, but she will also allow countless people to please her.

As long as she thinks of such a scene, Li Qianqian is full of hope for the future.

"I'm okay," Yuan Peng helped Li Qianqian into the car and wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth. "We also need to prepare to move your house to the house, and we can't delay it."

This is vague and unclear. Yuan Peng heard that Li Qianqian vomited blood because she helped her master do the preliminary work of the relocation house and caused some problems in her body. A man like Yuan Peng who grew up in the flattery of others has always been very confident in himself. He was frightened by Li Qianqian's appearance, and now he feels that Li Qianqian is more beautiful and delicious.

"Master Qi?" The agent looked at the cracked tea cup tremblingly, and it took a long time to find his voice, "This, this..."

"Don't worry, because the evil aura brought by the curse has been burned," Qi Yan couldn't explain this principle to the agent, because it involves the five elements of qi, yin and yang, and aura exclusion. "I am going to let Their husband and wife share their fate, and Mr. Broker noticed not to let other people in."

"Do you need me to avoid it?" At this moment, Qi Yan was already a mysterious image in the eyes of the agent.

"No." Qi Yan shook his head. Lu Guojia has fainted, and Guo Ke alone is not suitable here. Originally, he didn't have these concerns before, but since some scammers have done some very bad behaviors to women in the name of masters, Qi Yan has been extra careful on this point.