Chapter 34: Squirting

The four people sat down around the table, and when Father Yang saw that Liang Feng didn't mean to speak first, he began to solemnly thank Qi Yan. By nature, he is a profitable businessman, and treats masters like Qi Yan only to flatter and not offend him. Emotionally speaking, he is a father, facing the benefactor who saved his son, even if he knelt down and kowtow to thank his gratitude.

He has been such a child in his entire life, and no matter how much money he earns, it will be left to him. If the child is gone, what is the use of no matter how much money he has?

Qi Yan maintained a cold smile and listened to the endless grateful words from Father Yang. After the other party finished speaking, he nodded with a smile, and filled Father Yang's cup with half of the tea missing: "Mr. Yang I really don't have to be so polite. The son happened to meet me when the accident happened, and I happened to be able to save him again. This is probably also a fate."

"You can't say that. The situation was so dangerous at the time. If you didn't take the risk to rescue the dog, maybe the child would be burned alive..." Mother Yang couldn't say the word "dead", and her tongue fluttered. The concealment passed, "Although this matter may be a trivial matter for you, it is a great kindness to our family."

After hearing this, Qi Yan smiled, and did not argue with the couple anymore. He raised his teacup and took a sip.

Seeing his attitude, the couple felt at ease, and praised Qi Yan again and again, and they were satisfied.

Liang Feng didn't have a deep impression of Yang's father. There are too many bosses in the imperial capital, and there are many like Yang's father. His only impression of this person is that Qi Yan had visited his house to see Feng Shui. Later, he deliberately investigated Father Yang and learned that there was a decent company under his name, and he could barely be called a rich man in front of ordinary people. Judging from his perspective, Master Qi does not need to please the Yang family specifically.

It seems that Master Qi is really kind enough to do this kind of thing. He somewhat understands why the Yang family is grateful to this point.

"Mr. Liang," Qi Yan turned to look at Liang Feng, "I don't know why you are here today?"

Liang Feng smiled and said: "I have been upset since I came to disturb Master Qi last time, so today I am here to thank you specially." After that, he took out a small cuboid brocade box and put his hands on Qi Yan. before.

Qi Yan turned the tea cup in his hand, glanced at the brocade box, and slowly said, "Mr. Liang is polite."

"Yes," Liang Feng said after seeing that Qi Yan was not very interested in thanking gifts, put down his teacup and hesitated for a while, "Actually, I'm here today and I still have something to ask for."

Qi Yan knew that Liang Feng was here today, definitely not to give any thanks. At that time, he had already charged Liang Feng to look at the situation. Now that Liang Feng has brought up the old things again, it is impossible to be grateful after such a long time. There must be other things to say.

Father Yang and Mother Yang are very eye-catching people. Seeing that Liang Feng had opened this mouth, they got up to say goodbye to Qi Yan. Before leaving, they insisted on giving Qi Yan a big red envelope before leaving the gate of 704 happily. .

After the Yang family and his wife left, Qi Yan closed the door, went to sit down at the tea table, and gestured to Liang Feng to speak.

"Thank you," Liang Feng smiled, "I disturbed Master Qi last time. Because of the limited time, I never had a good chat with Master." Liang Feng paused, "I originally wanted to ask Master Qi to give our boss. Look at the picture, but I didn't expect you to have become friends."