Chapter 63: Conceive

When a person's body is in extreme pain, the coma is actually the brain's escape behavior from pain. Since Qi Yan woke up, she often woke up when she was asleep in the intensive care unit. Since the country and the Cen family were concerned about his injury, the medical staff took extra care and he recovered faster. Especially the small wounds on the face have basically healed.

The worst was his ten fingers and arms. Because of the deep wounds, after he could eat normally later, it was very inconvenient to eat and go to the toilet. Although there are dedicated nursing staff, Qi Yan still feels a little uncomfortable.

In fact, Qi Yan didn't know that his ability to be rescued was a miracle in medicine. In the end, it could only be attributed to a strong desire to survive, and God's good virtue in life, and could not bear to let the heroes who paid for the country die tragically.

The special team would arrange people to visit him every day. They didn't cross the river and demolish the bridge because Qi Yan was seriously injured. The other eight masters are also temporarily recuperating in the ward, and they come to see him from time to time, and they seem to have a good time with him.

There is also Cen Baihe, who comes to see him in the room three times a day in a sterile suit. He doesn't talk much every time he comes in. Most of the time, he just sits quietly, feeds him occasionally, helps him go to the bathroom, etc. For the sake of being a friend, Qi Yan felt that even if he was a real brother, it was nothing more than that, although he didn't have a real brother to compare.

He stayed in the intensive care unit for more than half a month, and finally transferred to the general high-level ward. Now the wound is not so painful, but it is very itchy, so that he can't wait to reach out and scratch it.

"Don't scratch," Cen Baihe saw Qianqian wanting to grab his arm, so he stopped his hand quickly, got up and picked up the ointment on the table, "I'll wipe some medicine for you, so it won't be that itchy."

Qi Yan hummed twice, lying on the bed weakly and said, "I don't know when I will be discharged from the hospital. Are there new mooncakes for Mid-Autumn Festival this year?"

"Every Mid-Autumn Festival will produce new moon cakes, but the ones that are really delicious will always only have those flavors." Cen Baihe gently rubbed the ointment on the wound with a medical spoon, "When your wound is healed, I will ask the chef at home to make it. For you to eat, any taste is fine."

"Your chef is really capable, and he can do anything." Qi Yan looked at his arm, the wound had been scabbed, but still looked terrifying, "It made me want to hire such a powerful chef."

"How can a chef know so much?" This kind of ointment was specially prepared by Wizard Lin for Qi Yan. The color is transparent grass green with a faint scent of vegetation. After using it, the effect is particularly good. "We five Brothers and sisters have different tastes and often go back to live in big villas, so the family hired several chefs who are good at different cuisines."

"It's great to have money," Qi Yan rubbed his face on the pillow. Seeing Cen Baihe lowering his head and carefully applying medicine to himself, he couldn't help saying: "Those in the imperial capital who want to cheat you, if you know that you would often give it to yourself. When I take medicine, I will definitely come to flatter me."

Cen Baihe blew gently on his wound: "Why did you suddenly think of this?"

"After all, I am a man who can be called a brother to Cen Wuye," Qi Yan said with a smile, "but your brother is really loyal. He comes to accompany me every day, otherwise I would be boring to lie here."

Cen Baihe smiled in a low voice, did not say anything, put the ointment aside, got up and went to the toilet to wash his hands.

"Master Qi." Xiang Qiang knocked on the door and walked into the ward. He looked around in the ward. "Who is Cen Wu?" This is really rare. Every time he comes over, he can meet the rumors in Master Qi. Shenlong sees Wuye Cen who never sees the end. Outsiders say that Cen Wuye is in poor health and has a weird personality. He doesn't like to be close to people.