Chapter 53: cruel

For Qi Yan, Wangxiang Town has too many childhood memories, some are happy, and of course some are unhappy. There is nothing worth paying attention to in this place, there are no special minerals, and even the crops are not good enough. The only thing worthy of praise is its name. It is said that a person surnamed Wang once practiced as an immortal here, so it was named Wangxiangzhen. The local government wanted to use this gimmick to promote and develop tourism, but no one was interested in this story, and even their locals did not take it seriously.

Now that he heard that something happened in this inconspicuous place, if it weren't for what Sange Cen said, he would definitely think that the other party was lying to him.

"Don't worry too much, the above will definitely handle this matter," Cen Sange regretted mentioning it while eating, "Let's eat first, eat."

Cen Baihe picked a small lobster for Qi Yan and put it in his bowl: "The lobster you like will not taste good when it is cold."

"Oh." Qi Yan put on his gloves and ate the lobster obediently, Cen Baihe put down his chopsticks and glanced at his third brother.

Cen Sange was frightened by the look of his younger brother, and almost choked on the soup in his mouth. Fortunately, Qi Yan did not mention Wang Township anymore, so he could finish the meal safely, instead of being stared at by his younger brother and getting cold from the back, or his wife's legs were bruised and bruised. .

After eating, the four of them walked out of Qianweiju, Cen Sange glanced at his younger brother who was walking with Qi Yan: "Bohe, you send Xiaoyan home, I will go with your Sansao first."

Cen Baihe nodded, "Be careful on the road."

After Cen Sange left, Cen Baihe said to Qi Yan: "Don't think too much, go back and rest first."

"Don't worry, I didn't think about anything messy," Qi Yan got into the car and saw Cen Baihe's eyes full of worry, "I am not the savior, and I will definitely not go to dangerous places alone. What's more... Third Brother Speaking so seriously, things are definitely not ordinary. Even if I do go, I'm afraid I won't find a place."

Cen Baihe glanced at Qi Yan very suspiciously, distrusting his statement.

"No matter what, I hope you can put your safety first." Cen Baihe knows Qianqian's character. He seems to be gentle and talkative. As long as he makes up his mind, no one can persuade him.

"I'm upstairs." The car stopped downstairs to Qi Yan, and he got out of the car and waved to Cen Baihe, "Good night."

"Good night." Cen Baihe took a deep look at Qi Yan. He didn't close the car door until he walked into the building, "Go home."

"Are you back?" Third Brother Cen sat in the living room and saw Cen Baihe coming in, pointing to the sofa next to him, "Sit down."

Taking off his coat and passing it to the helper, Cen Baihe sat on the sofa blankly: "Brother, why did you mention this suddenly?"

"Bohe, you are so emotional," Cen Sange poured him a cup of tea, the fragrance of the tea lingering in the tea, Cen Baihe's eyes fell on the tea cup and did not touch it, "You are not a materialist, how come you are right? Interested in this kind of thing?"

Cen Sange was not angry at being run like this by his younger brother. He picked up his teacup and took a sip: "Do you think I'm calculating Qi Yan?"

Cen Baihe remained silent and did not speak.

"Actually, two days ago, three masters had been sent from above," Cen Sange looked solemn, "None of these three came back. I don't want to arouse Qi Yan's curiosity, but I really don't want him. It's too dangerous to go."