Chapter 164: Extra twelve

After entering Beijing again after eight years, Wang Li walked out of the airport wearing a beautiful and fashionable long dress. Her hair was also deliberately taken care of. She was afraid that she would be rude when she saw her benefactor.

Eight years ago, she was so desperate that she wanted to die. If it weren't for the young master to lend her three thousand yuan and say that her parents were waiting for her, she might have really jumped off the abandoned building and ended her hopelessness. Life.

At that time, she really felt that there was no hope in the whole world and could not survive. Looking back, she only felt that she was pitiful and ridiculous at that time. For a man to die, she almost abandoned her parents and gave up all hope. Abandoned, it is too silly.

Hiring a taxi, she told the driver the address.

"This studio is really famous. I have carried guests who made special trips to this studio several times." The uncle driver is very talkative. "Some young girls say there are handsome guys inside, so I have to go and see them. Some believe in numerology. , I have to find this expert to do the calculation. This expert is really so powerful that so many people cry and beg him to do the calculation?"

Wang Li smiled: "Yes, this master is very powerful."

"Hey," the driver was interested, "have you ever counted on him?"

He has seen the owner of that studio. He has a baby face, curly hair, and dimples when he smiles. He seems to be only twenty-five or sixteen years old, and he doesn't seem to be a fortune-telling person.

"Yes, I asked him eight years ago to count." Wang Li looked at the bright white sunshine outside the window, feeling brighter than these sunshine, "If it weren't for this master, I'm afraid I won't be able to appear here anymore. ."

"Then you may have a chance to meet people today," the driver sighed and steered the car skillfully through the traffic. "It is said that there are many high-ranking officials looking for this master, but this man has a strange temperament. No fate, that means no fate, no matter how much money someone else takes, he won't count. In this regard, this master really looks like an expert."

"The master was originally an expert, and he is still a good-hearted expert," Wang Li was in a good mood, and the driver's uncle was very kind, so she mentioned what happened eight years ago. After speaking, she said in a calm tone, "Yes. For me, he is the expert I have met in my life."

The driver's uncle walked the streets and alleys, and he had heard a lot of stories, but there were not many stories like this. He was silent for a while after hearing this: "Big sister paper, you have met a kindhearted person."

"Yes." Wang Li nodded. Without this master, how could she be today?

The uncle driver couldn't help thinking, wait for someday when he doesn't drive, let the master do the calculations, and don't know if he has fate with the master.

"Huaxia Culture Research Studio is here," the driver uncle glanced at the price list, the total price was 128. "Big sister, if we meet each other, I will just charge you 100 yuan. I wish you all the best, peace and happiness in the future. ."

"How can this be?" Wang Li took out one hundred and three from the bag. "It's not easy for you to make money, how can you..."

"Sister, do you look down on people? Say one hundred is one hundred." The taxi driver took a hundred yuan, closed the door and left, Wang Li didn't even have time to react.

Wang Li was stunned for a few seconds before walking to the studio that seemed to be decorated in a very simple style.

As soon as she walked to the door, a young man in a suit opened the door for her: "Madam, you are welcome."