Chapter 55: I talked to the Cen family

"Master Qian..." Gao Ronghua hesitated for a moment, "Is that the one who is still in a coma in the hospital?"

"Yes, he is still a special consultant for our group," Zhao Zhihua sighed, "Don't talk about this, let's sleep for a while and keep our spirits up. We will be busy in the next few days."

Qi Yan was awakened by someone from the special group. He put on a set of light clothes and walked to the living room. Several other masters were already sitting in the living room. Seeing him coming, two of them showed him kindness. Smile. Especially the Taoist aunts and Taoist leaders of the Daoshu line, look at Qi Yan's eyes with exceptional kindness.

Now that Taoism is declining, Qi Yan's posture for meditating today is obviously the posture of their Taoist family. It can be seen that this young man is also of their Taoist line. There are successors to Taoism, so why are they unhappy in their hearts? The only regret is that such a good seedling is not their disciple.

"Now that everyone is here, let's discuss how to break this formation?" Master Zhao put the topographic map on the table. There were also two formation maps on the table. He apologized with a smile. , "I don't have a deep research on formations, so I have to ask you all about this matter."

Wizard Lin shook her head and said, "I also don't know much about the formation." She turned to look at Abbot Yun. Abbot Yun put her hands together, and bowed her head after chanting the Buddha. She immediately understood that it seemed that Abbot Yun could not help it.

The three of them did not have deep knowledge in the formation, that is, clearly told the other six that they could not be the leader in this matter. As everyone knows, the ones who are best at formations among them should be the people of Taoism, but even Daogu Shen and Master Xu Dao have solemn expressions, which shows how tricky this matter is.

Shen Daogu and Xu Daochang did not speak, the remaining three were inferior to the five of them in terms of spells, and they did not have a thorough understanding of formations, so at this time they couldn't say any useful methods.

Zhao Zhicheng and Gao Ronghua, who were sitting by the side, saw this scene, and their hearts were chilled for the most part. If these master-level figures can't do anything, then who can do it?

Even if there are really hidden masters, where can they go to invite them in just a few days?

"These two formations were rumored to have been used when the two armies confronted each other. But even if the two armies are fighting, those who use this formation did not end up doing well in the end," Xu Daochang stroked his beard, seemingly relaxed. Under the action, the nervous emotion was concealed, "So in our division, these two formations have already become forbidden. I have seen a few descriptions of this formation in books at most, but never I have actually seen it. This is the first time I have seen such a brutal formation."

"Brother," Shen Daogu and Xu Daochang are senior brothers and sisters, so the words of Xu Daochang basically mean that she is helpless with this formation.

"It is rumored that we need to set up a locked tiger formation. It is not only the right time and the place, but the most important thing is the harmony of people." Qi Yan saw that these masters were reluctant to speak, and said everything he knew. Put the blood of the yin-bearers on the magical instruments of the elders, and then let the people born on the seventh day of the seventh month be buried in the sun and moonlight in the four directions of the southeast and northwest, and chant the curse for seven days to form a formation."

"Master Qi?"

Master Zhao looked at Qi Yan in disbelief. He didn't expect this young man to understand this formation so much. He said with excitement, "Do you have a way to solve the formation?"