Chapter 52: Wang Xiangzhen

Qi Yan and her second child were taken to a small office in the police station, except that there was one more police officer who accompanied the questioning. Since this case involved a major case of human trafficking, they had to treat it with caution.

"Mr. Lin, your injury..." The new policeman who joined the questioning saw his second child's bruise face, put down the pen in his hand, "Should we take you to the hospital first?" This face is so swollen. Now, facing such a face, he has the illusion of abusing the wounded.

"It's okay." The second child wanted to grin, but only hissed because his face was so painful.

He didn't really want to join in the excitement, but the fourth child's method of subduing the gangsters was too weird. He was afraid that the fourth child would come alone and would be arrested for research silently, so he insisted on following it. I have to say that as an otaku, the second child has a big brain.

"Okay." Seeing that the second child was very insistent, the police could only start questioning with a tangled expression, but both of them were victims, and the useful information they could get from them was very limited.

This young man named Lin Shuo is a graduate student in a prestigious school, and one of the traffickers is still his girlfriend. After discovering that his girlfriend had colluded with the traffickers, he wanted to rescue the detained person, but he was arrested by his girlfriend's accomplices. Use his friends to trick him into kidnapping for extortion.

As for this young man named Qi Yan, it is even more interesting. After he noticed that his friend's tone on the phone was not right, he called the police, then touched Lin Shuo's girlfriend's rental house and found Lin Shuo who was kidnapped. The yelling attracted the residents of the community, so they were rescued.

It seems reasonable, but I always feel that there are many things that are wrong. For example, how did Qi Yan find the location where Lin Shuo was kidnapped in a short time, and how did the traffickers let Qi Yan stand by the window and yell for help? You know, these human traffickers are desperate, cruel people.

In fact, they even suspected that Qi Yan was a party with these human traffickers. The internal conflict occurred because of the uneven distribution of the spoils. On the way back, they asked a colleague in the bureau to check Qi Yan's life history and found that the child had excellent grades since he was a child. Before he went to school in the imperial capital, the guardian had bought him a house in the imperial capital, and he really didn't have the conditions to become a trafficker.

When taking the transcript, the two young people did not show any guilty conscience and were very supportive of their work. This allowed the police who took the transcript to completely dispel their suspicions.

"Captain, the suspect asked to see Mr. Qi, or he wouldn't cooperate with our work."

"this......"

The two policemen who made the transcript looked at Qi Yan, but Qi Yan looked at the second child.

"Okay," the second child patted Qi Yan on the shoulder, "what kind of person are you, don't I know?"

Although lazy and greedy, love money and narcissistic, but he is absolutely kind and loyal, even if he is in a bad mood now, he will not blame Qianqian.

"Believe me, there will be a good girl waiting for you in the future," Qi Yan also patted him on the shoulder, "If Liu Wei is willing to explain to more trading channels, maybe the police can save more people. come out."

The second child smiled bitterly: "I know that there is no fragrance in the end of the world. I will not unrequitedly love a flower. Go ahead." As an ordinary young man, he never thought that his girlfriend would be a trafficker. This is really beyond the scope of my own knowledge. However, it can also be seen from this that he knows too little about Liu Wei, and this "love" mixed with deceit, from the beginning to the end, he is sentimental.