Chapter 76: Motherly heart

Two people who have never met, sit together and talk about a topic that is not too pleasant. It is difficult not to be embarrassed in the atmosphere.

"Mr. Qi, I apologize to you and Mr. Cen today," Yuan Xiaoxi held the drink cup, biting her lips and shaking. This look of pity to me, I don't know how many men can feel pity.

Cen Baihe looked at the woman coldly, shook the newspaper in his hand, and turned to look at Qi Yan. As a result, Qi Yan's face did not have the tolerance and gentleness he expected.

"Miss Yuan, can I ask you a question?" Qi Yan's expression was very cold, "Do you know what your father did outside?"

Yuan Xiaoxi wanted to lie and say that he didn't know, but Qi Yan's black and white eyes seemed to penetrate people's hearts, preventing her from telling lies, "I'm sorry, I'm just a junior and can't control him."

"But you didn't apologize on behalf of your dad to those who were hurt by your dad," Qi Yan laughed sarcastically, "Of course, these things have nothing to do with you, you are innocent, and you shouldn't apologize. So today We don't need you to apologize for this matter."

Yuan Xiaoxi's lips trembled, and it took a while before she spoke emotionally: "Unfortunately, what can I do. What can I do when I meet such a father?"

Qi Yan was indifferent to Yuan Xiaoxi's roar, even thought it was a bit ridiculous. Yuan Xiaoxi behaved so innocently, in fact, she was not much better than her father, bullying people, drinking and skating, beating people, playing with people's hearts, having fun, and now using this posture to cover up everything about her, let Qi Yan was a bit crooked.

After all, she is not worried about her dad, but the money her dad can provide her.

"What you can do is a matter for you and your family. All I can do is to send the offenders to the police station," Qi Yan said with a sullen face, "Whether the commander is guilty or not is determined by the law. Even if you come. It's useless to find us."

"Heh," Yuan Xiaoxi said when he saw Qi Yan not showing her face so much, "what's so proud of you, but you just hug the Cen family's thighs and treat yourself as a character?"

Qi Yan didn't feel ashamed but was proud of it: "Yes, do you have the ability to hold it?"

"Shameless!" Yuan Xiaoxi stood up from the sofa, "Just a little white face like you will be replaced sooner or later. It's disgusting for a big man to be someone else's plaything!"

"Steward, see off the guests." Cen Baihe gave Yuan Xiaoxi a cold look, "Miss Yuan, pay attention to your wording."

Yuan Xiaoxi was so frightened by Cen Baihe's look that he didn't dare to speak any more. After giving Qi Yan a bitter look, he turned and ran out.

Qi Yan stared at her back, and it took a long time to react: "No, she came here, why did she come?"

"Perhaps I hope you can pity Xiangyu to let her father go, but you don't give me a bit of face, so she reveals her true shape." Cen Baihe couldn't help laughing, not even knowing that the newspaper in his hand was crumpled. "Okay, don't be angry, I will let you make a bowl of noodles for you?"

"You thought you were filming a TV series, and making bowls of noodles," Qi Yan glared at Qian Cenbohe. "What do you mean by little white-faced toys? What's all this mess?"

Before Cen Baihe had time to explain, Qi Yan himself exploded first.

"Who is pitting you? Anyone who raises a little white face will come home. Isn't this waiting for your family to break your legs?" Qi Yan drank a big drink and suppressed his anger, "It should be someone You deliberately used me to discredit your reputation, right?"