Chapter 43: This may be artificial

Liu Shun has done all his bad things. After his car accident disappeared, many people scolded him behind his back. Some people even broke the news on Weibo that the boss of a real estate company had a car accident and that it was with his second wife.

There is never a shortage of boring people in this world. After this news, someone soon picked up the real estate owner's last name and first name, what ethical things he did, and whom he had an affair with during marriage. The content that was picked up has opened the eyes of countless netizens, saying that what the scumbag is doing is surely even God can't stand it, so that they will have a car accident in a flat place without turning.

Some people feel sorry for Liu Shun's original partner and children, and start to calculate how much inheritance Liu Shun's children can get after his death. For the people, such a person is not as good as dead.

I don't know if the people's mental abilities are too strong, or Liu Shun really deserves to die. After he was rescued in an emergency, he had already passed the most dangerous period, but he didn't know that he died silently that night. After a doctor's examination, he was choked to death by something.

But after Liu Shun was sent to the hospital, not only was he unable to eat, he didn't even take a sip of water, so how could he be choked to death?

Liu Shun's parents dissatisfied, thinking that someone must have harmed his son, so they called the police.

The forensic doctor dissected Liu Shun's body and found no other suspicious places on him. Finally, he came to the conclusion that this person may have been choked to death by his own saliva.

For Liu Shun's parents, they couldn't accept this kind of statement made by the police, so they slapped around at the police station or the gate of the hospital. Women, they want to get back the custody of their grandson.

It's a pity that those wicked things that Liu Shun did have long been stripped away by netizens, so no matter how they make trouble, they won't get everyone's sympathy. Netizens exploded when they learned that the old couple was going to grab custody.

They didn't stand up when the son abandoned his wife, and they didn't stand up when the son committed crimes. Now that the son is dead, they finally remembered that no one would give them their retirement, and that no filial sons and grandchildren would throw pots in front of their spirits.

No matter how rogue people are in front of the power of the masses, they will become insignificant. In the end, Liu Shun's parents could not bear the gossip and rushed back to their hometown in a desperate manner to arrange a funeral for their son. As for the beautiful daughter-in-law lying in the hospital, they didn't even take a look.

Liu Shun's death did not change the lives of too many people. The only value of his death is to let boring netizens watch a lively, so that girls can understand what kind of beasts there will be when men are scumbags. The industry under his name has been divided up, and the entertainment industry he invested in has found new investors, as if he had lived the world from the future.

Some people are not as good as dead, but even if they die, no one cares about it, it will only be very happy.

Qi Yan looked at the push message on the phone and clicked on it. It turned out that it was about Liu Shun. The reporter of this press release was very contagious. Although he didn't scold Liu Shun a word, the lines were filled with scum.

Huaxia people have always respected the deceased, and it is rare for them to be scolded **** when they die. The only blame is Liu Shun's disgusting work. The coffins of his 18th generation ancestors can't suppress his wickedness.