Chapter 139: The relationship between inclusion and inclusion

The rich single lady found her long-lost son. For the public, the stubborn stalk used in this idol drama is undoubtedly a stimulant, and they all ran over to watch the gossip. With this gossip, everyone knows how difficult it is for this famous domestic wealthy woman in her life. Her life can be called an inspirational drama.

Of course, there are affirmative advocates. After learning about Tao Yiru's life, they severely criticized the social deformity of patriarchal patriarchy, and established Tao Yiru as one of the strong and independent female representatives. However, when netizens picked out Tao Yan as Tao Yiru's nephew, and lost Tao Yan's mother and son, Tao Yan's grandmother and father, Tao Yan's original image fell to the bottom.

"Is the artist with the enchanting little eyeliner my cousin?" Qi Yan looked at the news on the Internet and said to Tao Yi, "No wonder I saw a debt on him. Although it is not too heavy, it will affect him. Star Way."

There is an old saying that the father's debt is paid by the son. Although many things cannot be counted as such in reality, the behavior of parents will invisibly affect their children and lead them to different lives.

Of course, the fundamental reason why Qi Yan does not like enchanting small eyeliner is that this person's eyes look wrong at Baihe. In this world, no couple likes others to look at the person next to their pillow with that kind of eyes, and he is no exception. .

However, Qi Yan didn't mention this little jealous thing to Tao Yiru. He came to Tao Yiru to sit down when he was fine, so that the mother and son could strengthen their relationship.

Tao Yiru didn't know how to get along with children either, so the two people's private way of getting along was to eat, buy, buy, and in just one month, Qi Yan had several luxury cars and two yachts. There are also two villas, but Tao Yiru picks up things at will, like a mother giving pocket money to her children.

One is given, the other is received. The mother and the child are quite happy, but some people say sour words, saying that they can't be on the table, and they don't look like the crown prince when they are just recognized. kind.

Tao Yiru's attitude is... the more she said that, the more she gave Qi Yan something to share in the famous car and watch company, using practical actions to show that her son is precious to her, and others can only be sour.

In fact, Tao Yiru also knew that Qi Yan was not short of money. Some wealthy people with their heads tall and chested out showed a humble posture in front of Xiao Yan. Once they saw Feng Shui, they had money of more than seven figures in the account, but these people paid it back. After a few days after Xiao Yan had watched Feng Shui, many people would personally come to thank you and stuff some precious gifts.

Probably it was after Xiao Yan watched Feng Shui, the effect was very good, these people would be so grateful.

The more I get along with this son, the more Tao Yiru can find his shining point, the stronger his feelings for him, and the more regretful things in his heart.

Qi Yan's name didn't change back, and Tao Yiru didn't think of asking Qi Yan to change it, because she still remembered what Qi Yan once said, her child's name can only have a ray of life with Japanese characters. Now that the child is alive, she doesn't want to have any more accidents, and can't bear it.

"Your birthday in these years is December 18th?" Tao Yiru held a cup of tea, "Let me hold this birthday party for you, okay?"

"Okay." Qi Yan has never had a birthday party before. When he was a child, the old man would boil him two eggs and buy some snacks he likes. Then he would have dinner with his school friends and lively together. He never had any seriousness. Birthday. But he knew that his mother wanted to compensate for his mentality, so he agreed.