Chapter 29: great

After breakfast, Qi Yan deliberately changed his clothes and washed his hands, and said to Cen Baihe: "I will draw you a symbol now. Would you like to follow me into the study?"

"Will I be here to affect you?" Cen Baihe put down the outdated magazine in his hand and looked up at Qi Yan.

"No," Qi Yan saw that Cen Baihe had stood up from the sofa, and guessed that he was still a little curious about painted symbols in his heart, so he smiled and said, "I have painted symbols for so many years, how can it be because there is no one around him? Affected."

If it is so easy to be affected, it can only show that the ability is not enough. When the warlocks fight, no matter what your surroundings are, you can see the true chapter directly under your hand. For example, a few days ago, when he encountered the formation of Destroyed Luck, the man who manipulated the formation used the Destruction of Souls Curse to kill him, but there was no mercy at all.

At that time, he spent most of his spiritual energy in order to dismantle the formation. If it hadn't been for Cen Baihe's sudden appearance, maybe he would really kneel at that time.

In fact, what Cen Baihe is curious about is not how Qi Yan draws symbols, but the furnishings in his study. Because whether it was the living room or the door, Qi Yan's home was too inconsistent with the style of a metaphysical master. He had never seen a metaphysical master's home so grounded.

When the study door was opened, Cen Baihe felt "it really is so" in his heart. Different from the simple style of the living room, the study is decorated in a very antique style. The desks, chairs and bookshelves are all made of logs. The desk is filled with the four simple treasures of the study. There is no trace of modern style in the whole house. He did not even find an electrical jack in the house. .

Qi Yan removed a wooden box from the bookshelf, took out the cinnabar pen in it, and took out two yellow talisman papers from the other box, and bowed solemnly to the east for three times before starting to write.

He has been particularly talented with Fuzhuan since he was a child. After discovering this at the time, the old man always felt sorry for him, because people nowadays don't believe in the things of Fuzhuan. Yunfu is a kind of useless and unfounded talisman developed by crooks. If it had been a few hundred years ago, he might have become a famous figure in history.

Of course, when the old man found out that he was also exceptionally good in other aspects, instead of sighing, he just shook his head and said to him that all this is fate when he is not born at the right time.

On the contrary, he himself felt indifferent to all of this. Metaphysics was his hobby. Whether talent was good or bad, it didn't matter whether he was born in a bad time or not.

Since then, the old man has taught him a lot of messy and wonderful techniques, and they are also called good things at the bottom of the box, even though many techniques are not even used by the old man himself, only let him follow the ancient book to draw a gourd. study.

With Qi Yan's ability, painting innate talisman is a matter of convenience. Even the tedious rituals before painting the talisman can be simplified and not done, but the talisman drawn is more effective than other people's.

As soon as the congenital talisman is drawn, it must be drawn from beginning to end. If there is insufficient aura or there is a gap in the middle, the drawing will be a piece of waste paper, which is useless.

The two rune papers were quickly completed. There was no need to spray water on the rune paper, let alone hold the peach wood sword to invite the gods and send them to the gods. The process was so simple that the bodyguard standing next to him wondered if Qi Yan was painting.