Chapter 2: Sao Nian, you succeeded in getting my attention

The next night, Qi Yan and a few brothers in the dormitory went to a hot pot restaurant with good business, ordered a table full of dishes, and ate with their belly open.

"Let me say, eating hot pot on a hazy summer night, drinking cold beer is the best taste," the boss picked up two slices of lamb from the hot pot and sipped a sip of beer. "Qianqian, what are your plans for the future?" Qi Yan's name read. It sounds like money, so the entire bedroom, including the entire class, likes to call him this nickname.

"Take one step at a time," Qi Yan doesn't like to drink, but today is a special day, and he doesn't want to make everyone happy. He drank two glasses with him, his cheeks were slightly red, but his eyes were particularly bright, "Anyway, I eat alone. Full, the whole family is not hungry."

When his master picked him up, he was still a non-talking milk doll. After the master brought him back to Xiaodao Temple, he discovered that he was born with a toe missing from his right foot. Later, the master went to the police station in the town to call the police, and no one came to him. At that time, the people in the town were poor, with backward thinking and many children. It was probably because he had no toes, and he would be gossiped about when he was undergrowth, so he simply threw him away.

At that time, there were no welfare institutions in such a small place. Seeing that no one came to look for him, the master finally saw him pitifully and raised him.

The master taught him a lot of things and insisted on sending him to school. Before his death, his old man still wanted him to go to university in the imperial capital. He also gave him a real estate certificate with his name written on it and the address of the house. In the imperial capital.

I really don't know when he secretly bought the house in the imperial capital.

Thinking of these past events, Qi Yan pinched his nose and looked at the three buddies with a smile: "It just so happens that my three trigrams are useless this month, why don't you count them for one of you?"

The boss and the second child waved together. The two of them knew that Qi Yan had a habit of giving fortune-telling, but as a top five young man who grew up under the red banner, they still believed in science.

Wang Hang, who has always had the best relationship with Qi Yan, asked with great interest: "I will count the money."

Qi Yan stretched out his hand towards him and compared five fingers.

"Is the brother asking for money?" Wang Hang was holding his wallet, his face full of disbelief.

"Brother, settle the account," Qi Yan patted him on the shoulder, "I get the money to help you do good deeds, donate it to people in need."

"I don't think you should call money or money," Wang Hang took out 500 yuan from the wallet and took a photo of it in Qi Yan's hands.

"You have to discuss this issue with my master and his elders," Qi Yan shook his money with a smile, "But are you sure you want to communicate with his elders?"

"Don't disturb his old man's sleep," Wang Hang waved his hand again and again, "Quickly give me the calculation, how is my luck in my life."

After Qi Yan collected the money, he said slowly: "You should have a sister in your life, but it was gone because of an accident."

Wang Hang waved his hand again and again: "You are not allowed, my family is just my baby, Miaomiao, where can I find a sister." He said, Qi Yan has no trace of superior demeanor from head to toe. , How could it really be a fortune-telling.

The boss and the second child were laughing and watching the fun, not even grabbing the meat in the pot.

"Don't worry, I haven't finished talking yet," Qi Yan fished the cooked lamb into a bowl, received Wang Hang's half-suspecting and half-expected small eyes, put down his chopsticks and wiped his mouth. "But in your family's good family, there may have been rare great good people in your ancestors. These merits have been protecting your royal descendants, so that you live better than ordinary people. As the saying goes, even if you have more blessings. Cherish good luck, many people have done a lot of good deeds from their ancestors, but the younger generations don't live up to it, and no amount of blessing will be wasted."