Chapter 103: It's so funny

Zhao Li felt that the relationship between Fifth Young Master and Master Qi was weird. He said that they had a fight and it was not the same. He said that their feelings had improved and looked a little awkward. Anyway, there was a kind of unspeakable awkwardness until the two of them ate. After dinner and the discharge procedures began, Zhao Li felt that the atmosphere between the two was a little more comfortable.

"Money, shall we go home now?"

"No, go back to my place first," Qi Yan shook his head, "You go with me and give the old man a stick of incense."

Cen Baihe thought to himself, is this an indirect meeting with the parents?

Qi Yan did not live at home for a while, and because he did not have the habit of hiring part-time workers, a thin layer of dust had accumulated in the house. Pushing open the door belonging to the old man's room, Qi Yan said to Cen Baihe, "Come in."

Cen Baihe walked into the door behind Qi Yan and saw a picture on the wall. The picture was of an old man in a green robe. The old man had a kind face and was slightly thin. The years left many wrinkles on his face. People can't even guess his age.

"This is my master," Qi Yan lowered his head and took out a pair of joss sticks from the drawer and inserted them. Then he took out a handful of incense and gave it to Cen Baihe in half. He lit the incense. He pointed to the master's plaque three times, and put the unburnt Put all the incense into the incense burner, "You give him incense."

After speaking, Qi Yan remembered the strategy he had read, and added three words after this sentence, "Dear."

Cen Baihe took the incense, and after it was lit, he respectfully bowed to the plaque three big salutes: "Master, come back again, junior Cen Baihe, please be respected by the younger generation." After speaking, he inserted the incense into the incense burner and bent over to kneel down. On the ground, he stubbornly knocked his head three times.

"Bohe?" Qi Yan looked at Cen Baihe in surprise, and even forgot the "Love Strategy".

"He saved you, nurtured you, and taught you so that I have a chance to meet you," Cen Baihe stood up from the ground and looked at the old man in the photo, "It is right to give him a big gift."

Qi Yan laughed at the words, and held Cen Baihe's hand in front of the master's tablet: "Master, this is your apprentice's boyfriend. He has a car, a house and a deposit. He is considerate and gentle. Except for men, it is almost perfect."

Cen Baihe looked down at the hands between the two and couldn't help but look up at the old man in the photo. He smiled at the corner of his mouth and looked at him lovingly.

The backhand gripped Qi Yan's hand tighter, and Cen Baihe said, "Please rest assured, I will take good care of the money and will not let him be wronged."

Qi Yan smiled and watched him silently, and Cen Baihe gave him a gentle look.

The atmosphere of the Cen family was a bit strange at this time. Except for the children, everyone in the family was sitting in the living room, discussing matters between his brother and his boyfriend.

"The room shouldn't move. The two are still lovers now. It is not appropriate to let them live together now," Sister Cen, who is more anxious, spoke first and seized the initiative to speak. "As for the relationship between the two of them in place. If we want to live together, we have to treat it as if we haven't seen it."

"Er Ya's words also make sense," Cen Qiusheng nodded. "When you got married, I gave away a villa. Although Baihe was looking for the same **** this time, I have to treat him equally, Yangyuewan. Give a garden villa to Baihe, are you okay?"