Chapter 146:

"No," Yin Na finally gasped her heart, "I mean, Master Qi called just now and said that she would bring some celestial masters to see us."

"What are you talking about?" Zhao Zhicheng's report was thrown on the ground. "Who do you think Master Qi will bring to see me?"

"Heaven, Heavenly Master," Yin Na laughed a lot when she saw Zhao Zhicheng's reaction so loudly, "That's what Master Qi said."

Really have a celestial master?

Zhao Zhicheng's first thought was not that Qi Yan lied, but that Qi Yan was really unfathomable, and even the celestial master who only existed in the legend could be found.

"Xiang Qiang," Zhao Zhicheng is no longer worried about what to report. He dials the number of Xiang Qiang who is on duty outside. "Immediately arrange the most high-end restaurant for me, and invite the masters who have good relations with our department. superior."

"Can't you please?" Zhao Zhicheng said vigorously. "You just need to tell them that Master Qi will bring a few celestial masters there. You don't need to say a word, they will come to the door obediently."

At this moment, Zhao Zhicheng finally had a feeling of being hungry. On weekdays, their group begged those masters to do something. It was begging grandpa to tell grandma. Sometimes they even wanted to kneel down for them. These grandpas and wives were not willing to take care of them.

Now Master Qi has brought the celestial master to appear, the first contact is the special group, indicating that Master Qi and the angels still recognize their work, this kind of opportunity to talk with the celestial master, he will naturally give it to those who Masters who have good relations in their department, as for those who kneel down and tell their father not to take care of them, let them regret it!

That's a celestial master, a celestial master that many people will never see for a lifetime!

"What's the reimbursement limit, don't raise the limit with me," Zhao Zhicheng shouted into the phone, "As long as the uncles are happy, no matter how much money you spend!"

Hanging up Xiang Qiang's call, Zhao Zhicheng began to report this incident to his superiors. These celestial masters are their treasures that China cannot measure by value!

Qi Yan deliberately drove an extended car to Cen's house, picked up a few celestial masters who looked nothing like masters, and asked Huang He to drive the car directly to the hotel arranged by the special group.

When he got off the car, he found that the parking brother and the guard at the door were not ordinary people, but soldiers in disguise. After the five of them walked through the gate, there were no guests in the entire hotel except the service staff. Zhao Zhicheng stood with a few serious old people, and his eyes were shining when he saw him coming.

"Master Qi." Zhao Zhicheng just wanted to speak. The masters who had stood beside him indifferently had already dashed out.

"Master Qi, good celestial masters," Although Master Zhao is not too young, he poses as a junior in front of Hao Meili and others. "Under Zhao Ming, I can see every celestial master today. Fortunately."

"You are too polite." Hao Meili glanced at Master Zhao and saw that his eyebrows were straight and his eyes were clear, and he looked like a gentleman.

"Everyone, sit down and say slowly," an old lady with a look of leadership came over and greeted Qi Yan and the others with a big smile, "I am the general leader of the special group, my name is Wang Xia, and the masters are called My little king is fine."

"Sister paper looks good," Hao Meili exclaimed, "Your ancestors must have had famous great good people."

Wang Xia's cheeks blushed: "I just did what was supposed to be done." Her ancestors did have famous great benefactors, and they were even recorded in history textbooks, but their family members have always been low-key and never talked about them. I didn't expect this celestial master to just look at her and figure it out. It is indeed a celestial master who exists in the legend, this ability is really amazing.

The Consequence of Judging Others by Appearanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें