Chapter 109: This is, is this a rune?

Speaking of this, I basically talked to death. The brown-haired man felt that the eyes of the warlock named Lu were full of mockery, which made him very unhappy. This incompetent Chinese warlock was very rude.

"It doesn't matter if I misunderstood it, the important thing is that you don't have to play these tricks in front of me," Lu Gang leaned back in his chair, looked at the foreign warlock lazily with his arms around his chest, shaking his legs, "Lao Tzu" I can't get used to Qi Yan's look like a villain, it's Lao Tzu's own business, and I don't need you to worry about it. You Luo Shan magicians have always had their eyes above the top. Believing in gods can bring you divine power. Isn't it your god? Did you teach you to use this little trick behind the scenes?"

"You can insult me, but you can't insult our God of Light!" The brown-haired man's face sank, "Warlock Lu, you are too vulgar and rude!"

"Then you can also calculate Qi Yan, but don't calculate my country," Lu Gang stood up, looked at the brown-haired man condescendingly, and sneered, "What the hell."

"Are you carrying out a personal attack on me?!" The brown-haired warlock stood up and said angrily, "Mr. Lu, you must apologize to me!"

Upon seeing this, the staff on one side exchanged their eyes for fear of international conflicts, not knowing whether they should come forward to mediate. However, they hadn't come up with a decision yet, and there were several Luoshan country sorcerers who surrounded them, obviously trying to make things worse.

"What happened?" Mrs. Pei turned her head when she heard the noise coming from the corner. Several foreign warlocks were gathered around a table, constantly saying something to the Huaxia staff, her expression was very unhappy, and she looked a little aggressive.

Cen Baihe has a good memory. After seeing the place where the trouble was, he whispered to Qi Yan: "The master we met during a walk last night was sitting there just now."

Qi Yan nodded and said to Cen Baihe: "Sit here for a while, I'll take a look."

Cen Baihe knew that he, who appeared here as a family member, was not suitable to intervene in this kind of situation on this occasion, so he nodded to Qi Yan: "It's okay, go."

"Mr. Cen, don't you worry that Master Qi used to offend people?" Master Pei took a sip of milk, and his frown clearly showed his dislike for milk.

"If I say some things, I might be bragging about it, but I still want to say," Without Qi Yan by his side, the expression on Cen Baihe's face became much more polite, and turned back to the five master Cen who aweed countless people. , "Qianqian has enough ability to deal with these small things, and more importantly, I am not afraid that he will offend others. As long as I am in one day, I will not let others move him."

Master Pei fell silent after hearing the words. He knew how high the status of the Cen family was in China. Now that Cen Baihe said such things in front of him, I am afraid that it was not for him to listen to, but for others here. People include special groups listening.

He had long heard that Qi Yan had done dangerous missions for the special team and solved the problem perfectly, so when on the plane, the talents of the special team would be too enthusiastic about Qi Yan.

"Mr. Cen said this well," Mrs. Pei nodded with a smile, "Of course I have to protect my family."

"Is this how your Huaxia treats guests?" The brown-haired warlock angrily took out his cane and pointed to Lu Gang. "If Mr. Lu is unwilling to apologize to me, then I can only seek justice in my own way. "

After speaking, he began to recite the prayer mantra, but before the mantra was finished, his walking stick was pinched by one hand, and the aura around his body seemed to be broken up by something invisible and could no longer condense to his staff. Come up.