Chapter 67: Yin house

"Mr. Yuan, looking for dragons and acupuncture, this kind of thing, juniors are young and have little experience, I am afraid that Mr. Yuan will look forward to it." Qi Yan is telling the truth, he is theoretically A giant, a short man in actual action, he has never shown the Yin House alone.

He had done the Dragon Point, but it was also when he was still in middle and high school, the school had summer and winter vacations with the old man to practice hands, because the number of hands training was limited, so it was not as proficient.

However, no one believes the truth. At least this was heard by Yuan Chongan, the old man of the Yuan family, and it was Qi Yan who was self-effacing. Before he came, he had inquired about it. This Master Qi had no choice but to make a move. As long as he made a move, there were no cases of failure. Even the sickly young son of Cen Qiusheng, after being with Master Qi, his body improved a lot for no apparent reason. Although the Cen family claimed to have found a very powerful old Chinese doctor, there is no such a coincidence in the world. I have not found a great doctor in the past few decades. After approaching this master Qi, the old Chinese doctor found it. Now, Cen Baihe's body is also healed.

Others may believe the Cen family's remarks, but his long-standing friendship with Cen Qiusheng knows that Cen Qiusheng likes to do this kind of muffled wealth. So he first thought of Master Qi, who was recently regarded as a guest by the Cen family, instead of believing in the rhetoric of an old Chinese doctor by chance.

Originally, he just thought that Master Qi might have some real skills, but after all, he was too young and not as knowledgeable as those of the predecessors, so he didn't put this person in his heart. He didn't dare to think about it again until the news of Wang Xiangzhen's incident came out.

Although the relationship between the Yuan family and the senior management is not as good as that of the Cen family, they have some own ways. After the Wang Xiangzhen incident, he also heard a little bit of internal rumors. It turned out that the person who really solved Wang Xiangzhen's troubles was not the respected master, but the young and unknown master Qi.

As soon as he was about to find a way to catch Master Qi, he heard that Cen Qiusheng had invited Master Qi back home. After thinking about going, he had no choice but to visit Cen's house with a cheek.

Perhaps because of a change in mentality, I saw this Master Qi again this time. Yuan Chong'an felt that this person was more imposing and more impenetrable than when he saw him at Cen Qiusheng's birthday banquet last time: " Yuan knows that it is very rude to interrupt Master Qi's recuperation now, but the matter of the Yin House is very important to my Yuan family for several generations. I urge Master Qi to consider it."

Cen Qiusheng, who was sitting with him, looked not so good: "Old Yuan, Master Qi is not in good health recently, I am afraid it is not suitable to travel far."

The ancestral grave of the Yuan family is not in the imperial capital, but in Jia Province, which is adjacent to the imperial capital. If Qi Yan really wants to help the Yuan family look at the yin house, he will have to travel back and forth again and work hard.

"Don't worry, Lao Cen, we will definitely arrange everything to prevent Master Qi from getting tired." Yuan Chongan knows that it is not kind to run to Cen's house to block people, but at this point, he would rather let Old Cen be dissatisfied with him and demand Let Master Qi help this.

"No matter how well you arrange it, wouldn't it be troublesome to find dragons and acupuncture points?" Cen Qiusheng said, "We brought Master Qi to the house to let him have a good rest. As a result, just after a day, no one else came. Got home."

Originally, their Cen family had good intentions. Yuan Chong'an did such a job and fell into the eyes of Master Qi. I am afraid that they would turn into their Cen family to help Yuan family calculate him, so he was reluctant to recite this **** pot. Not to mention that Master Qi is kind to their family, even other masters, they don't want to be inexplicable.