Chapter 126: Find the dragon

After having breakfast in the hotel, the group drove directly to the place mentioned by Lao He.

The natural scenery of Yungu Province is very good. The water surrounds the mountains, the trees are shaded, and the mountains are undulating.

After driving for nearly two hours, the car finally stopped in front of a mountain. Qi Yan pushed open the door and got out of the car. He saw that these were several mountains. The place where Lao He took him was the lower one. There is only a trail paved with stone slabs to the mountain.

There were several well-dressed middle-aged men waiting at the foot of the mountain. After they came to introduce me, Qi Yan knew that these people were local village leaders. They were very enthusiastic towards Lao He, and one of them was called Lao He's brother.

"These are all relatives from my hometown," Lao He smiled and introduced the identities of these people to Qi Yan. "It depends on the care of these brothers and elders in the family to have me where I am today."

"Where, this is your own career," the village party secretary waved his hand, "but our village relies on you to enjoy a lot of blessings, even the road at the entrance of the village was built by you for us, now who doesn't think of you good?"

Why not put on the airs of rich people: "This is what it should be, it should be."

Qi Yan discovered that Lao He was a very talkative person. Even though his identity was enough to make these receptionists catch up with him, he did not assume any arrogant posture. Instead, he talked to these people as relatives in the village. After seeing a lot of wealth, Qi Yan was so proud that he didn't know who his surname was. He wished that his family's relatives and Jialu people would hold him and envy him, so he felt more like Lao He.

The village party secretary also had some insights. Seeing Lao He respectfully treats a young man, he guessed that his identity was not simple. He and Lao He's father are in the same clan and family. Before Lao He came here, he had mentioned what he was going to do, so he knew these things in his heart.

It's just that Lao He brought several entourages, and he didn't know which Feng Shui master was specially invited.

Nowadays, many rich people love to pay attention to these things. I heard that some powerful Feng Shui masters can sell for millions of dollars at a time. So much money is beyond their imagination. But what others do is what others want. This time they came to receive the wealthy businessmen who returned home, and they didn't know anything else.

"Good mountains and good waters," Qi Yan looked at the fronts of several mountains and aerial photos, and finally chose the most suitable mountain. Now he stands on the waist of this mountain and takes a deep breath. "The air here is more than that of the emperor. A lot fresher."

"That's not it," the village party secretary seemed a little pleased when he heard this. "Since returning farmland to forests, the air here is better than before. This mountain is called Yuanbao Mountain because it looks like Yuanbao. The people in the village call this. But only half of the land is in our village, and the other side is in the neighboring village. When the land was contracted, the entire mountain belonged to our village. As a result, the people in their village cried and cried again. In the end, it hit the county party committee, not to mention that this mountain was originally set up in their village."

Obviously, the village party secretary was still brooding about what happened decades ago, and the tone of his childhood when he mentioned the neighboring village was not very good.

Qi Yan spent time in a small town when he was a child, and knew how much farmers valued the land at that time, so he smiled and said nothing.

"Now young people are in the city, and no one wants to stay in the country." The village party secretary waved a long wooden stick in front to remove the spider silk on the trail. "There are few people in the village now, so go to the mountains. There are fewer people walking, and some of the trails that were used to walk are already covered with weeds and are no longer accessible."