Chapter 104: Academic exchange

"Damn, this Luo Shanguo is really shameless," Xiang Qiang slapped the documents in his hand on the table, his face turned blue with anger, "Their people were caught by us, and they were so embarrassed to ask for someone. They were not shameless. How to describe them!"

"Swear people, don't lead mothers. It's not easy to be a mother, and you have to be scolded from time to time. Is there any reason?" A female colleague who had just joined the group picked up the file and glanced at it. "International Mysticism Friendship Exchange Conference , What is this thing?"

"What else is it that monks, believers, monks, and Taoists from various countries put together a good exchange, but in fact, it is a contest between countries." This female colleague is newly transferred, not yet. Knowing the corners in this, Xiang Qiang explained to her, "Our local warlocks have not been very dominant in the exchange meetings these years. Fortunately, every time Master Qian will give you guidance. Otherwise, everyone's face would be gone."

"But now..." When it comes to the face of the country, the female colleague understands the seriousness of the matter and can't help but frown. Master Qian has passed away some time ago. Although their new special consultants are well-known in the industry, they are really better in terms of skills. Not a master of money.

Although she didn't say this, Xiang Qiang understood what she meant, and he sighed, "Now I only ask those masters to come forward and help us through this difficulty."

"Well...we don't have Master Qi here?" The female colleague mentioned Qi Yan, her cheeks flushed slightly, "Master Qi is so powerful, it will definitely help us raise our eyebrows."

"Master Qi is great, and he helped us a lot. He almost died because of Wang Xiangzhen's affairs. Now that I have just left the hospital, I really have no face to disturb him with these things." Xiang Qiang I noticed that the female colleague's cheeks were a little red, "Yin Na, what's wrong with your face, you are sick?"

Yin Na touched her face: "What's wrong with my face?"

"It's as red as a monkey buttocks," Xiang Qiang looked at Yin Na suspiciously, "Isn't this sickness?"

"You're sick!" Yin Na gave Xiang Qiang a blank look and turned back to her office.

"What does she mean?" Xiang Qiang felt that he was a little wronged when he was thrown off his face inexplicably.

"You are dumb, you don't understand women's minds," Zhao Zhicheng walked in, patted Xiang Qiang on the back with the folder in his hand, "You deserve to be single now."

"Captain, don't take you like this," Xiang Qiang lay down on the table, turning weakly at Xuanshu to exchange precautions, "I don't know what's going on with her."

"What do you think of Master Qi?" Zhao Zhicheng looked at Xiang Qiang with a smile, "Don't understand?"

"No, no?" Xiang Qiang was stunned for a while, "but Master Qi has a lover." Xiang Qiang did not say about the relationship between Qi Yan and Cen Baihe. After all, the relationship between the two is unacceptable to many people. , He was afraid that speaking out would affect Master Qi. Now that he learned that Yin Na actually had that kind of meaning to Master Qi, he subconsciously felt that it was a bit bad.

"Master Qi has a girlfriend?" Zhao Zhicheng looked at Xiang Qiang in surprise. He didn't even know about this. Originally, he thought Yin Na was a good girl. He could introduce the two to get along more, but now it seems that it is not enough.

However, Master Qi hid his girlfriend quite deep. They had worked together several times and never heard Master Qi mention it, and he had never seen his girlfriend.