Chapter 90: "Friends?"

An associate professor had an unclear relationship with the schoolgirls. His wife was bizarrely and seriously injured at home. No one would suspect that this had something to do with the associate professor. Many people even thought that the associate professor wanted to monopolize the family property, so he deliberately Make the illusion that the wife commits suicide.

The mouth is an invisible sword. When this kind of rumors become more and more intense, many people have already believed that Chen Jiayang is not righteous, and even the eyes of the students in the school when they look at him become strange. In his class, the atmosphere became more and more weird. There was even a girl who asked him in front of classmates in the classroom, what is marriage.

Chen Jiayang's life has been very difficult these few days. In order to avoid other people's gossip, he has to go to the hospital every day, but the Lin family's attitude towards him is so bad that more people doubt him. Now he is either advancing or retreating. It is simply unreasonable.

He admitted that he had done something sorry for his family, but Lin Xia's injury really had nothing to do with him. He didn't know why Lin Xia was still holding his brooch in her hand before she fell into a coma, and this brooch happened to be his day. The one with the suit. After quarreling with Lin Xia that day, he didn't even notice whether the brooch was dropped.

Fortunately, the police found no evidence of his assault during the on-site investigation, and the community monitor also proved that he did not come back after he left the community, otherwise the matter would really fall into the Yellow River and it would be unclear.

The police know that this has nothing to do with him, but ordinary people don't know. The reporter who is afraid that the world will not be messed up will always hold the brooch as a topic, as if to imply that other people, he is a criminal with high intelligence, so the police can't catch it. Hold his handle and let him take advantage of the law to escape.

But this was not his worst time. Soon after the incident broke out, the girl who had said that he admired him and admired him suddenly stood up and told reporters that she didn't want to be with him, but he used scientific research projects and academic results. He threatened her and said that if she disagrees with the two people being together, the school will definitely not give her a place for postgraduate research. She felt scared and became greedy, so she agreed.

The girl had a mosaic on her face, sobbed blood in front of the camera, and kept saying sorry. She even knelt down and apologized to Chen Jiayang's wife in front of the audience in the whole country, but she put on a gesture of showing weakness. With this turning point, the person who originally scolded Chen Jiayang while scolding Xiaosan all pointed the finger at Chen Jiayang.

Being a teacher in vain, ungrateful, ungrateful, inferior to animals, all the most ugly words were overwhelmingly thrown on Chen Jiayang's face.

Chen Jiayang gritted his teeth with anger for this statement. This is not a fictional detective novel. How could there be so many secret room murders and high IQ crimes. And that girl, obviously she took the initiative to approach him, but now he became a deliberate threat. This inexplicable taste made him feel the pain and anger of being wronged for the first time, but no matter what he said, no one else would I would believe him, and would only scold him more severely, even the school could not tolerate it, and in the end he could only let him go home temporarily on vacation.

Although Chen Jiayang is not reconciled, he also knows that the school can no longer let him continue to teach.

When he went back, he felt that several old men and women in the community were pointing at him. He was too embarrassed to see them, and just walked inside in a hurry.