Chapter 98: Blessing

"Master Qi?"

"Master Qi?!"

Zhao Zhicheng knew that Qi Yan and Cen Baihe had a personal relationship, and the relationship was very good, otherwise the Cen family would not be so warm and friendly to Qi Yan. Seeing that Qi Yan's face was pale, he looked like he couldn't calm down completely. He explained very worriedly, "Master Qi, don't worry too much. The news we received is that the robber has been controlled and there is a plane on the plane. A passenger was injured, but there was a doctor in the delegation who gave an emergency treatment to the wounds of the wounded. There should be no life-threatening danger."

"Who is the injured?" Qi Yan walked around the house twice, "Will anyone on the plane disarm the bomb?"

"It's still unclear," Zhao Zhicheng shook his head. "Our department is not responsible for this aspect of work. In addition, this matter has a great social impact, so the news will not be disclosed to the public for the time being."

Qi Yan's mind was a little confused. He slumped into the chair, and unconsciously clasped the corner of the table with his right hand. "Before the robber was caught, did he make any request?"

Zhao Zhicheng shook his head silently.

It is not terrible to make a request. The terrible thing is that the other party has not asked for it, which means that the other party has no intention to live and has nothing to get.

Qi Yan took two deep breaths: "Captain Zhao, I want to ask you to do a few things for me."

Zhao Zhicheng nodded without hesitation and said, "You said."

"You help me prepare an altar on the top floor. I don't have enough time now, just have an altar table and an incense burner." Qi Yan pulled his hair, "please."

"Okay." Zhao Zhicheng was taken aback for a moment, then turned around and asked his teammates to help prepare things. The situation in their department is special, and all the things Qi Yan needs are ready-made, so they will all be ready soon.

Qi Yan washed his hands and face in the copper basin, wiped his hands with white cotton cloth, and walked to the altar. Unexpectedly, Zhao Zhicheng had prepared more things than he had imagined. In addition to incense burners, there were also memorial offerings. The yellow brocade tablecloth covered the table. The table was made of pure wood with Taoist scriptures engraved on it, exuding a strong aura.

It's a good thing in the old days.

"Master Qi," Zhao Zhicheng endured for a long time, and finally couldn't help but said, "What are you going to do?"

"Pray for blessings," Qi Yan took out a stack of talisman paper, put a handful of rice into the bowl, turned his head and said to Zhao Zhicheng and the other special team members who followed up, "In ancient times, emperors and nobles often asked mages to set altars and seek God bless, protect the land and water and the people."

"But it wasn't the people seeking psychological comfort at the time..." Before Xiang Qiang had finished speaking in the corner, he saw Qi Yan looking over here, and hurriedly stretched out his hand to cover his mouth.

"You are right," Qi Yan smiled, "I only ask for psychological comfort."

It's not that the people in the special group haven't seen other masters putting up an altar, but they have never seen anyone putting up an altar causing such a big disturbance. After Qi Yan threw the first handful of rice, wind began to rise on the roof. It was originally just a breeze, but as Qi Yan's scriptures became more and more urgent, the wind became stronger and stronger.