Chapter 160: Extra eight

"What is this?" Granny Sun wouldn't think this box of purple incense was ordinary.

"This is the incense for asking the gods," Qi Yan took out nine incense sticks and put them in his hands, and said to the old lady Sun, "taking a ray of merit and offering sacrifices to them can only make ninety-nine or eighty-one incenses." Qi Yan inserted three incense into the incense burner, "It is said that this kind of incense can help people ask questions about the world, the yin and yang, and the past and present lives, but..."

Qi Yan retracted his hand: "Legend is a legend. Its real use is only one. It can draw the love in the owner's heart and find the person he wants to find." Qi Yan handed three incense sticks to Granny Sun, "This incense has a Its characteristics are that it helps the most virtuous people, the most virtuous people, and the most benevolent people. If there are people with wrong intentions, it is the most common incense."

With the help of these three incense sticks, Mrs. Sun smiled and said, "Although my old lady has no power in her life, at least... she has a clear conscience."

"It's a clear conscience," Qi Yan smiled. "Because the old lady has such a mind, I dare to take out this questioning fragrance. If someone else comes, I would be reluctant to bear such a good thing."

"Thank you, Master Qi, for your praise," Granny Sun smiled beautifully, "I don't know what I need to do?"

Qi Yan lit a red candle, lit the remaining three incenses, turned his head and said to Granny Sun, "Let's light the incense first."

Nine incense sticks lit up, and the room was quickly enveloped in smoke. Qi Yan held the old lady Sun's hand. Her skin was loose and lost its elasticity, just like a dead tree about to grow old, barely maintaining a tall posture. That's it, the inside is old and old.

Qi Yan cut his finger and drew a talisman on the palm of the old lady, "Old lady, call her name."

"Qin Feng."

Grandma Sun's friend is called Qin Feng, a very beautiful and very lively young woman.

Qi Yan let go of the old lady's hand, and as the old lady Sun's voice became hoarse, the smoke in the house dispersed little by little, and the nine incense sticks burned out, leaving only a smear of ashes.

"Master Qi, did you find her?" Granny Sun's voice was so hoarse that Qi Yan poured her a glass of water.

"found it."

"Where is she?" Granny Sun put down the cup and grabbed Qi Yan by the sleeve. "Where is she?"

"She is in the imperial capital," Qi Yan grinned reluctantly, "Shall I take you to see her?"

Granny Sun's complexion changed drastically, and nodded after a long while: "Okay."

The old lady Sun had a relationship with the Cen family, so after Cen's father told him about this a few days ago, he agreed to help. In fact, after seeing Granny Sun's face, he even realized that the person she was asking for was yin and yang separated from her.

But face is not omnipotent, he is willing to ask God's fragrance again for this old lady.

Granny Sun is already eighty-eight years old. If Qin Feng, who was two years older than her, was still alive, she would be ninety years old now.

How many people in the world can pass the hurdle of being ninety years old?

Mount Taining is the place where the famous cemetery of the emperor is located. Because here are buried countless heroes who died for their duties, heroes who died bravely, and great figures who have made great contributions to the country, so many people come here almost every day to make sacrifices. Bye, even if these people may have nothing to do with the dead sleeping here.