Chapter 64: ???

"What's the matter?" Cen Baihe walked to the bed and sat down, and by the way, he pulled up the quilt hanging on the edge of the bed.

"Help me transfer an account," Qi Yan pointed to the mobile phone on the bedside, "the account number is in the transfer record. Just follow that number and transfer it."

At this time, Qi Yan would feel that it is great to have a good friend who he can trust.

Looking at Qi Yan's hand holding the medicine, Cen Baihe opened the transfer platform and found that Qi Yan had to transfer several sums of money to several fixed bank accounts every month. The amount varied, with the largest being a six-digit amount. The smallest is only five hundred.

"There are several fixed accounts in it, which one do you want to transfer?" Cen Baihe didn't ask Qi Yan why he had to transfer so much money out, but he handed his mobile phone to Qi Yan and asked him to pick an account.

"The one with the ending number 08," Qi Yan yawned, "Our teacher is very strict. Some money can't be left overnight, otherwise it will be unlucky."

"How much?"

"500."

After the transfer, Cen Baihe suddenly said: "It's raining outside."

Hearing the words, Qi Yan turned his head and looked out the window, and saw raindrops floating on the window. A transparent water mark was drawn on the window. Soon the sound of screaming rain came in. Qi Yan stared out the window for a while, then looked back at Cen Baihe, "Is it appropriate for you not to go to the company these few days?"

"It's okay, Liang Feng is quite capable," Cen Baihe smiled, "What's more, even if I don't come to the company, I can still hold a web conference without affecting the normal operation of the company."

Qi Yan's heart warmed, knowing that Cen Baihe was worried about the pressure in his heart, so he showed him a big smile.

Seeing his dull and cute appearance, Cen Baihe couldn't help but stretched out his hand and rubbed his head: "There is only one thing you need to do right now, and that is to heal your wounds with peace of mind. Leave the rest alone."

After Wang Hang received a call from his second child, saying that he suspected that Qianqian had something wrong, he was a little confused.

"No, I talked to him on the phone two days ago. His tone is quite normal." Wang Hang couldn't understand why the second child had such thoughts. "Why do you think so?"

The second child stood outside the door of 704, his tone could not hide his worry: "We all know how lazy money is, but the few times I have been to his house, there is no one at home. The person who lives in his opposite said After leaving with a few people in the middle of the night a few days before the Mid-Autumn Festival, he never came back."

When Wang Hang heard this, his first thought was not that Qi Yan had an accident, but that he wondered if Qi Yan had a mysterious mission. He hesitated for a moment, and then vaguely explained to the second child: "Second, don't worry, Qianqian may have something to go out, and it should be back after a while."

He remembered that Qianqian's mobile phone was turned off when he called on the mobile phone on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival. One day later, he called again. The voice of a strange man answered the phone. The man called himself Cen, said that he was Qianqian's friend, and said that Qianqian was inconvenient to answer his call. At that time, he was worried about money and money, so he asked someone to inquire about the news, but in the middle of the night this person responded to him, saying that the matter involved state secrets, and he didn't dare to continue investigating it.