Chapter 100: ......

"Fifth young man, here." Huang He pressed the elevator, but there may be too many people waiting to use the elevator upstairs, and the elevator never came down.

Cen Baihe glanced at the elevator, turned and ran towards the top of the stairs, Huang He was taken aback for a moment, and hurriedly followed. Climbing to the fifth floor in one breath, Huang He was worried that the fifth youngest body would not be able to bear it. He didn't know that the fifth youngest didn't stop at his feet and ran directly to the ward.

"Money, money." Cen Baihe opened the door of the ward and looked at Qi Yan on the bed panting with the help of the door frame.

"Bohe?" Qi Yan was sitting on the bed with a bowl of steaming blood on the bed table in front of him. He was holding rice in his hand and his lips were shiny when he ate. It was a little surprised that Cen Baihe was here now.

"How are you?" Cen Baihe strode to the side of the bed and looked at him from head to toe. If it weren't for a bed table in front of him, Cen Baihe would have liked to lift the quilt to have a look. At this time, he had long forgotten that he had confessed to Qianqian, and all he was thinking about was the scene of Qi Yan's injury. The **** scenes of Wang Xiangzhen Qi Yan's body had a great impact on Cen Baihe. He now feels scared as long as he hears that Qi Yan is injured and goes to the hospital.

"I'm fine," Qi Yan swallowed the food in his mouth, "Isn't it good?"

Cen Baihe only noticed what Qi Yan was eating. He frowned when he saw the red hairy blood. "The wound on your arm is just right. You just eat such spicy food. How can your stomach stand it? Who will give it to you? Prepared this?"

Xiang Qiang, who was sitting next to him pretending to be a transparent person, touched his nose. He can't be blamed. It was Master Qi who insisted on eating hairy blood, and said that he was missing something, so he had to obediently do it.

"Ah, hello, Mr. Cen," Xiang Qiang smiled awkwardly at Cen Baihe, trying to brush his sense of existence, "I am Xiang Qiang, it is great that you can return safely."

"Mr. Xiang, I remember you. We have met several times before." Cen Baihe shook hands with Xiang Qiang. "Thank you for taking care of the money. I just came back and I don't know how his injuries are. Could you please tell me? Say it?"

"We have done a full-body examination with Master Qi. This is an examination report from the hospital." Xiang Qiang handed the report to Cen Baihe. "Master Qi has no major problems with his body, but his body is a little weak. Just go back and raise him for two days. Now he Living in the hospital, it was because he vomited blood, and he had to be hospitalized for observation for 24 hours."

"He vomited blood?" Cen Baihe's expression tightened, and he turned to look at Qi Yan who was holding duck blood with his chopsticks, "Qianqian, what happened?"

The chopsticks that Qi Yan secretly stretched out shrank again, and his eyes rolled, "If you have anything to say until I finish eating, I can't eat anymore if you look at me like this."

Cen Baihe took out his handkerchief and walked to him, wiped the oil from the corners of his mouth, and sighed helplessly: "Do you know how worried I am when I hear you enter the hospital? Don't hide anything from me, otherwise I Not at ease in my heart."

Looking at the interaction between the two, Xiang Qiang faintly felt a little weird, no matter how good the relationship between his friends was, he didn't take out a handkerchief to wipe the other one's mouth.

Qi Yan raised his brows: "You heard that I was worried about going to the hospital. Then I heard that there was an accident on your flight. Can you worry about it?"