Chapter 147: The blogger idiot does not explain

Wendingshan had a very special significance during the feudal dynasty. Many emperors would come here to worship the heavens after ascending the throne to prove to the world that he was the son of destiny and was recognized by the heavens. Sometimes when there is a catastrophe year, the emperor will personally come to worship, and pray that God will bless this land with good weather and the disaster will pass as soon as possible.

The more ancient times, the more attention was paid to sacrifices, but the more time passed, the culture of sacrifices became simpler and simpler, and it has even died out.

In fact, this is a good thing, because it means that human beings have the ability to survive, and no longer have to place hope on invisible gods. The only problem is that when human beings lose even the most basic sense of awe, they begin to harm this land unscrupulously.

There was a time when human beings led to overexploitation of energy for economic development, serious environmental pollution, and extensive destruction of trees and vegetation. Fortunately, human beings are now slowly waking up, knowing how to protect vegetation, protect water resources, control energy development, and develop environmentally friendly new energy sources.

In short, human beings have already begun to walk back on the road to death, so when Qi Yan and the five people borrowed the five-element formation to worship the sky, the first worship went smoothly.

It's a good thing to be able to worship, but it's a real trouble if you can't.

"Pray for good harvest and good weather."

A glass of sake was spilled on the sky. On such a cold day, the wine was hot on the ground, and the people who could not understand what they saw next to them began to wonder if the wine had been heated.

The most funny thing is that there is a messy tune in the player next to it. They have never heard this tune. It was brought by a celestial master. It is said that he played it himself and used it in ancient times to sacrifice to the heavens. .

I didn't think it was so bad when I heard it just now. Now I will listen to it for a while, and there is really such a sense of mystery that I can't explain it.

"Ding!" A celestial master knocked on the bell on the table. I don't know if it was everyone's illusion that the wind on the mountain seemed to instantly become smaller.

"Pray for the prosperity of the country, and the world will be peaceful."

The incense in Qi Yan's hand issued a curling cigarette, flew into the blue sky, and disappeared.

"Bye again!"

It was another bow. Qi Yan felt that there was a resistance around his waist, but it was not obvious. The bow was completely finished.

All five of them felt this resistance. After exchanging glances, the five pinched a finger together, then picked up the wine on the table and spilled it into the sky.

The wind lifted their robes, and the cold wind poured into their necks and sleeves, but their hand holding the incense remained motionless.

"Three prayers!"

The squally wind swelled, and large pieces of snow caught in the wind continued to fly, with a violent and messy beauty.

The **** standing nearby noticed that something was wrong, and their faces were anxious, but no one dared to speak out at this moment, and even dared not take another step.

Yin Na couldn't help putting her hands together, closing her eyes and praying silently.

"God bless."

"God bless."