Chapter 70: A miracle happened

"I disagree."

In the large study of the Cen family, Cen Qiusheng and Cen Baihe sat opposite each other, and Cen Sange sat next to Cen Baihe, silent.

"Bohe, you and Master Qi are good friends. You should understand my intention to accept him as a righteous son. What's more, Master Qi is so kind to our family that I have taken him as a righteous son, which is already considered an advantage."

If Cen Qiusheng's words were heard by others, there must be a group of people kneeling and begging to call him father, and they wouldn't mind being taken advantage of by him at all.

"dad......"

"Dad, Baihe, do you want to drink some water before you talk?" Cen Sange suddenly stood up, walked outside the study door, and asked the helper to bring the quick-acting heart-relief pills. His dad doesn't know this yet. Seeing Baihe's appearance, it should be a showdown. Given how important his father is to Baihe, this incident will definitely cause trouble.

Cen Baihe looked back at the third brother who came back, and was silent for a few seconds: "Dad, I don't want to be brothers with Qianqian."

"How do you say this?" Cen Qiusheng looked calmer than Cen's third brother thought, "Aren't you good brothers now?"

"Now it is, but it doesn't mean that I will always be a brother with him."

There was a dead silence in the study, Cen Qiusheng quietly glanced at his youngest son for several times, then suddenly picked up the book at hand and smashed it towards Cen Baihe. Cen Baihe grew up so big that Cen Qiusheng had almost never done anything to him, and he seemed to be angry with this attitude.

"How did I teach you before?!" Cen Qiusheng stood up from the stool and sternly cursed, "Master Qi did so many things for you, and you even got this life back for you. You. Even if you have a false affection with people, when did our Cen family have your kind of unsympathetic, hypocritical junior?!"

Brother Cen, who wanted to stand up and persuade his father not to be too excited, was a little at a loss. Does his father have some misunderstandings?

"Dad, don't get excited..."

"Don't persuade me, it's all because I spoiled him over the years and taught him to be ungrateful," Cen Qiusheng said coldly, "Bohe, you really disappointed me."

Cen Baihe touched his forehead that was smashed by the book, and looked at his angry dad, with a smile in his eyes: "Dad, you misunderstood, I am sincere about money, and I have no intention of using his feelings."

"Then why don't you want to be brothers, what's wrong with Master Qi?"

"He is good everywhere, so my son wants to live with him forever."

"This is like what people say," Cen Qiusheng nodded, and suddenly realized that it was wrong, "What did you just say?"

"Dad," Cen Baihe knelt in front of Cen Qiusheng, "I want money to live a lifetime."

Sunlight poured into the room from the windows, and the study became deadly silent again.

Just when Cen Sange thought his dad would be angry, his dad spoke, and his tone was much calmer than he thought.

"Do you know what you are talking about?" Cen Qiusheng looked at his son who was kneeling in front of him, and didn't ask him to get up, but he didn't do anything to him like just now. Just looking at him with a complicated and unspeakable look, with a trace of nostalgia in his eyes.

"I know." Cen Baihe raised his head to meet Cen Qiusheng's eyes. Cen Qiusheng seemed to see a deep and endless sea.

Decades ago, he had seen such eyes, but the love of the **** couple finally died under the eyes of secular ethics. From now on, each side, not talking to each other, has become an embarrassing and painful period between them. past.