Chapter 73: shameless

Master Qian's chasing event was very grand. Fengshui world champions, business giants, and celebrities from all walks of life came from all over the country, just to offer Master Qian a chrysanthemum and a stick of incense.

Because Master Qian has no children, the chase will be organized by a special team and several of his apprentices. The scene is full of grief and joy. Some people are sad on the face and show it to others, but several of Master Qian's apprentices are really sad and overwhelmed.

These apprentices have some face in the feng shui world. Coupled with the fame of the rich master, their life can be regarded as feng sheng shui. Now their patrons have fallen, and the master who raised them is gone. If they are not sad, That would be really heartless.

Feng Shui masters all know that Master Qian is indeed a great Feng Shui master, but his apprentices are mediocre. It is impossible to achieve the achievements of Master Qian in this life. Seeing that they were more sad than the other, the feng shui world masters had nothing to say except for a few words of encouragement.

The young eagles always leave the lair, even if Older Qian is still alive, it is impossible to protect them forever. Life and death have fate and wealth in the sky. If you can't see through these, their highest achievement in this life is also a second-rate master.

Qi Yan and Cen Baihe arrived at the chasing meeting. Cen Baihe represents the Cen family. Although Qi Yan is a junior in the Feng Shui world, it is rumored that Master Qian had specially commented on him a few days before his death. By the attention.

"Cen Wuye, Master Qi." A young girl with red eyes handed the white flowers to the two. She was Master Qian's youngest apprentice Xue Ping.

"Sorry, I want to come to the spirit of the first teacher in the sky, and I don't want to see you overly sad." Qi Yan put the white flower on his chest and handed the sealed white bag to the senior brother behind her.

Xue Ping bowed to the two, her haggard face full of sorrow.

Qi Yan knew that it was useless what he said now, so he could only sigh and enter the mourning hall.

Xue Ping stood up straight, looked at the backs of Qi Yan and Cen Baihe, wiped the corners of the eyes that were so red and swollen from crying, and bit the corner of his lip.

"Junior Sister, Cen Wuye and Master Qi have all sent elegiac couplets and wreaths. Do they want to put them together?" A middle-aged man who looked very simple and honest walked up to Xue Ping and whispered, "This Qi Yan is only a junior in the Feng Shui world, and Cen Wu Ye is a well-known big figure. The wreaths they sent may not be suitable for putting together."

"No, just put it together," Xue Ping said hoarsely, "Cen Wuye will definitely not be dissatisfied with this."

"That's okay." The senior nodded, and proceeded after listening to the little junior sister. They have eight senior brothers and sisters, and the younger junior is the best one, and they also learned the best in physiognomy. Even the master once praised her for her talent. Since the younger sister said that the wreaths sent by the two can be put together, there must be no problem.

When she saw Qi Yan and Cen Baihe, Xue Ping was a little confused, because she couldn't understand the faces of the two of them. It was obvious that they looked outstanding, but she felt unable to start. A person is very short-lived but has a long life, and a person is lonely but rich in blessings. Contradictory and fuzzy fate, this is the first time she has encountered such a face

The master did not give his apprentice a good thing, but gave it to an outsider. For the apprentice, it was indeed a great irony. However, a master in the profound realm like Master Qian must have his reason to do things. Even if these apprentices are dissatisfied, they shouldn't show their emotions on this occasion.