Chapter 102: Dear

Third Brother Cen knew that he had broken his brother's good deeds, so after caring about Qi Yan on behalf of the Cen family, he got up and said goodbye. He went downstairs to the parking lot, opened the car door and sat in, "Second sister, you just went out in a hurry, just because of this?"

Just now, the family was about to prepare to eat, but he didn't know that the second sister was gone in the blink of an eye. After thinking about it, he guessed that the second sister might have come to the hospital. He was so scared that he had no time to eat dinner, so he drove after him. The second sister is good at everything, but she has a short temper and a stubborn personality. Eight horses can't get back what she believes.

Bai He had something to think about Xiao Yan. The family never told her second sister. If her second sister saw something happen, it would be even more difficult for Bai He to pursue Xiao Yan.

As a result, when he chased him to the hospital, the second sister had already gone downstairs, and he walked upstairs uneasy. After confirming that the second sister did not destroy the relationship between the two, he put his heart in his stomach.

"Second brother," Sister Cen looked a little uncomfortable, "where with Bai He and Xiao Yan..."

"Are the two of them together?" Cen Sange felt that he should be more tactful. "When I went just now, I seemed to see and see that they behaved too intimately."

Sister Cen nodded: "Let's persuade our dad when we go back. In case he disagrees, we don't have to be too embarrassed if we persuade him in the middle."

No, second sister, our dad has known about this for a long time, and the only people in the family who don't know about it are the fourth brother and the fourth younger siblings.

But in order to pretend that he didn't know about this matter before, and clean up his own crimes of knowing and not reporting, Third Brother Cen had no spine to acquiesce to the second sister's statement.

After sending away the two pig teammates at home, Cen Baihe walked to Qi Yan and sat down, "Qianqian, what you said to the second sister just now, are they true?"

Qi Yan looked at him with a smile: "I don't make jokes about emotions."

"I love you," Cen Baihe flashed countless romantic verses in his mind, but when the words came to his lips, he felt that only these three words could describe his heart, "I love you."

I love you, even if the snow melts into the mud in winter, the rain in spring will never give up.

Qi Yan's eyelids trembled lightly, stretched out his hand to embrace the man in front of him, and gently kissed his red eartips: "I know."

I understand your intentions and will not fail.

Outside the door, Xiang Qiang tremblingly closed the door firmly, and looked at the Yellow River in horror: "This is the relationship between Master Qi, Master Qi and Mr. Cen?"

No wonder Master Qi even vomited blood in order to pray for Mr. Cen. Several times before they went to the Cen's house, they found that the Cen family was very kind to Master Qi, so good they were like a family. It turns out that this is not because they think too much, but Master Qi is his family for the Cen family.

To say that this Cen family is really different, if someone else finds that their son is getting entangled with a man, they might have exploded long ago. However, the style of the Cen family is different from that of other giants. Not only does he have no objections, but he is also extremely enthusiastic about his son's boyfriend.

It can only be said that it is worthy of being a wealthy family with hundreds of years of inheritance. If every giant can be like the Cen family, then the world can become the most beautiful world.

The Consequence of Judging Others by Appearanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें