Chapter 57: traitor

"Actually, I didn't plan to leave without saying goodbye." Qi Yan put his hands on his knees obediently, with a standard gesture of admitting mistakes. "It was too late at the time. I planned to call you after the morning. I don't know where they are. Requirement, no contact with the outside world."

"Yes, Mr. Cen," said Zhao Zhicheng, sitting in the co-pilot's seat and working as the Back Pot Man, "because this is a major event involving hundreds of thousands of people, please do not contact the outside world for the time being. "Thinking of Cen Baihe's identity, Zhao Zhicheng added, "If you really have important things that need to be dealt with urgently, you can use our internal communication equipment to communicate with the outside world."

Cen Baihe nodded, and had no objection to the arrangement of the special group.

When Qi Yan and Cen Baihe returned to the villa, several boring masters were showing feng shui to the villa, and some even moved the furnishings of the villa by themselves. Shen Daochang and Xu Daochang had a disagreement on the position of the fish tank. The two people talked from the sky to the bottom, from the Tao Te Ching to architecture, but no one could convince anyone. The more temperamental Shen Daochang almost patted the table and Xu Daochang moved his hands.

Fortunately, there was also a gentler Master Zhao stopped in the middle, and Shen Daochang was not overly angry, and raised the table.

Most of the so-called masters are unattainable, but they are made up by the uninformed. Everyone is born with a different temperament and personality. Even the masters have their own style and temperament. How can everyone be a fairy-style, high-cold and dust-free?

However, despite the fact that it is true, Gao Ronghua, who has had fantasies about the world's superiors since childhood, still feels that the fantasies are broken. This feeling continued until Qi Yan and Cen Baihe rushed back, and he slowly eased.

With the addition of the stranger Cen Baihe, several masters finally showed some restraint. But soon Gao Ronghua had another headache, that is, the room was not enough. They specially invited Mr. Cen over. They can't let him live in another place alone, right?

"Why don't Bai He squeeze with me tonight?" Qi Yan looked at Cen Baihe, "If you sleep with other people, will it affect sleep?"

"Fortunately," Cen Baihe said, "I will sleep with you tonight."

"That's all right," Qi Yan nodded and said to Zhao Zhicheng, "Then please arrange the accommodation of Mr. Cen's bodyguard."

Zhao Zhicheng responded again and again. In his opinion, it would be safer for Mr. Cen to live with Master Qi.

"Let's do this, it's not too early. I will take Bai He upstairs to sleep. Good night, masters." Qi Yan handed a note to Zhao Zhicheng, "This is something that Jiuding Qiankun Formation needs. Find everything."

Zhao Zhicheng took a look at the list, and it was not something that was difficult to find. Dang even agreed: "Master Qi, please rest assured, we will definitely get everything ready as soon as possible."

Qi Yan asked him to prepare something, and he felt at ease. If he was asked to do nothing, he would be uneasy.

Cen Baihe followed Qi Yan back to the room, took his robe and went to take a bath. After taking a shower, he found that Qi Yan had put talisman paper on the window and the wall, and beside the window, there was a copper tripod with the palm of a child.

"This is......"

"I'm worried that it's not safe enough here," Qi Yan slapped a piece of talisman against the bed, clapped his hands and stood up and said, "At this juncture, there is nothing wrong with being careful."