Chapter 94: Across thousands of rivers and mountains

It turned out that the house in the old family was funded by the unit to build a house. The colleague from Uncle Ma's unit who lived opposite his house, Ma Song also kindly called him his uncle. It seems that the private relationship between the two families should be pretty good.

Qi Yan also remembered that when he was about to graduate, the eldest had said in the dormitory that his father had been promoted to the principal and he had set up a table at home.

"Qianqian, what's the matter with you?" Wang Hang looked at Qi Yan's expression and felt like something had happened.

"When you were running for the principal, did you, the right uncle, ever participated in the election?" Qi Yan's expression couldn't be better. If this is the case, then the family's behavior of hanging bronze mirrors at the door is really not a coincidence.

"Lao Luo, these things happened to the Lao Ma family. Only Komatsu is left in the house. We can help if we can." The woman wiped the table, and forgot to look at the door to the living room. She sighed, "How good is it? Has this happened?"

Lao Luo listened silently without speaking.

"I think the feng shui master you invited last time is not at all. What you said is good luck, how rich you are, but the good luck and wealth did not see it, but something happened to your long-time friend," the woman mopped the floor while chattering. "Just say that the words of these swindlers are not credible, and I don't know what you think in your mind. At any rate, you are also a university student. How can you still have this kind of feudal superstition."

"Okay," the old horse interrupted the woman impatiently. "What are you nagging about all day, are you annoying?!"

Seeing that the couple was about to quarrel, the sound of knocking on the door interrupted the throbbing atmosphere.

Lao Luo was always smiling outside, so he glared at his wife, turned around, put a smile on his face, and opened the door.

The first thing he saw when he opened the door was two strange youths. Behind them stood a thinner Ma Song. He held the doorknob tightly. "My little horse, come in and sit down. Friends?"

"Uncle Luo, they are my friends in the imperial capital. This time they came and came to help me." Ma Song wanted to squeeze a polite smile, but the smile didn't take shape after twitching at the corner of his mouth.

Qi Yan's gaze swept to the wall directly opposite the Luo family's gate. There was a gossip mirror there, but it was said to be a gossip mirror, and it didn't look like an authentic gossip mirror, because the gossip pattern was wrong, and there was still a trace of it. Evil spirits.

The three of them entered the door and sat down, and a middle-aged woman brought them tea and snacks, who seemed to be very easy to get along with.

"Auntie, the gossip mirror on the wall is so beautiful, it looks like an antique," Qi Yan is a rude young man now. "Some time ago I had a friend who was collecting this type, I heard it is worth more than six figures. Woolen cloth."

"Hey, what is the value of this broken copper and iron," the aunt brought a fruit plate over and put it in front of Qi Yan, "Don't say six figures, I don't think there are four figures."

Qi Yan scratched his head and smiled, looking embarrassed: "Is that right? I just saw my friend received such a similar one. He spent a full 200,000." He stretched out two fingers, his face gleaming, as if I feel comfortable to know such a rich person, "I thought that this auntie's house is also so valuable."

Lao Luo frowned, feeling a little uncomfortable. Where did the friend Ma Song knew, boasting within a few words after entering the door, and holding a gossip mirror worth 200,000 yuan?