Chapter 124: He is very lucky

At about five o'clock in the afternoon, Cen Baihe asked the driver to park outside the villa and called Qi Yan to come out.

"Did you change a set of clothes?" After getting in the car, Qi Yan found that Cen Baihe's clothes were different from the suit he wore when he went out in the morning. This suit looked more casual.

"Well," Cen Baihe bent over to buckle his seat belt, "Where is your appointment?"

"In the hot pot restaurant near the university I used to study," Qi Yan touched his mouth, "After a while after graduation, I suddenly felt that the food outside the school was the best, not only delicious but also cheap."

However, it is also possible that what is delicious is not the taste, but a feeling.

In the hot pot restaurant, Lin Shuo and Wang Hang are chatting with the proprietress. The proprietress is pregnant and does some cash register work in the shop, so they can chat with them from time to time.

"You four boys, two came here," the lady boss grabbed a plate of fried peas for the two and put it on the table, "I haven't seen you for a while, you have matured a lot."

"One went back to his hometown, and came here later," Wang Hang grabbed a handful of peas into his hand, "Thank you, Sister Xia."

Sister Xia leaned on her waist and sat down on the stool, smiling and regretting: "You four graduated, and it will not be easy to see you four appear together in the future."

Wang Hang smiled and said: "Next time our brothers come to you for hot pot, your baby may be able to walk."

"You kid!" Sister Xia smiled helplessly, "Can't you take care of my business a few more times?"

"Sister Xia, you are so popular every day, you don't need us to take care of it. If you come here for dinner today, you have to take care of us to get a table." Although Wang Hang is a child from a wealthy family, he talks to Qi Yan and the others. After staying together for a long time, I am used to eating at food stalls and small restaurants.

This hot pot restaurant is not big because it has been opened for a long time, and the walls are slightly yellowed, but they are cleaned up and there are brand-new tableware in the disinfection cabinet. At first glance, people know that the owner of this restaurant is very talking. health.

"The bottom of the pot is coming," a waiter came over with a large copper pot and set it on the stove. Seeing that the proprietress was familiar with the two young people, the smile on her face became even brighter, "The two-point mandarin duck pot is on. , Are you ready?"

Wang Hang raised his hand and glanced at his watch: "Let's take a look again, it's hard work."

"You are polite." The waiter smiled and went to another table to entertain the other guests.

"Could Qianqian be stuck in the road right now?" Wang Hang took a sip of water in his teacup and began to look around boredly.

"Girls always put on beautiful clothes and some makeup before going out," Lin Shuo said calmly, "It's only a few minutes before half past six, so don't worry."

"Well," Wang Hang was about to speak, turning his head to see Qi Yan pushing the door and walking in, he smiled and beckoned to the door, "Money, over here."

"Here?" Lin Shuo turned his head and looked around. He didn't see any girl beside Qi Yan, but Cen Baihe followed him. Lin Shuo looked behind the two of them suspiciously, but did not see the other girls.

"Money," Sister Xia saw Qi Yan with a bright smile on her face. Wang Hang next to her said with emotion: "I know that among the four of us, Sister Xia likes money and money the most."