Chapter 123: Since ancient times, beauty has missed the country

This memory card was thrown into the drawer before he left Rose Island. I don't know if Baihe accidentally brought it back when he was packing up.

In fact, he can guess what's in this memory card without having to look at it. It's nothing more than that his master was bullied and forced to leave his hometown. If his master was a calm man, he might have believed such remarks. However, a person like his master has always been a person who is unwilling to wrong himself and does what he wants. If he suffers a loss, he can make anyone cry and go back to his mother.

Qi Yan asked the housekeeper to help find an old computer without a network cable or wireless network. Qi Yan put the memory card in the card reader and then plugged it into the computer. No matter how powerful a hacker is, when facing an old computer that is not connected to the Internet and has no content, he can only cry dumbfounded, unless the hacker can borrow his soul or brain waves to enter others, like the ghosts in "Call X". Of electronic products.

In order to help Qi Yan find such an old computer, the housekeeper spent a lot of time, because the electronic products that the Cen family did not use were always the ultimate destruction in order to avoid some information leakage. In desperation, he could only ask people to buy one from a second-hand computer store nearby.

The computer is too old. It took Qi Yan nearly two minutes to turn it on. He waited two or three minutes before he swiped the contents of the memory card.

The content was similar to what he had guessed. He kept digging holes around his master's departure from the capital that year. He was ambiguous on some important matters. He deliberately led him to doubt the special department of Huaxia, and even described the character of all Huaxia people. bad.

What kind of gratitude will be revenge, what will cross the river to demolish the bridge, what will be high above, be rude to others, etc.

Throughout the article, the text and photos in it seem to be calling for aggrieved by his master, but his master is not aggrieved. Does he still know that he is an apprentice?

When his master told him about his great achievements, he once told him that he had done a great thing, because of his physical damage, and he did not like to deal with high-ranking officials, so he went to a remote town and became a Taoist temple. The Taoist.

Anyway, as far as he can remember, Taoism has no incense, and he has never taken the cows that his master blows for real.

After all, who would believe that an old man who would **** the fish that his apprentice could get from the river would really do something great? What's more, when the old man talked about this, he was smiling and not serious, so he wouldn't care about it.

Things that I didn't care about before, now that I look back, I find that the old man has said a lot of truth, but his attitude is so bad that it is difficult for him to believe that it is the truth.

After reading all the content, Qi Yan took out the memory card, threw it into the toilet, and pressed the flush button to let it enter the sewer. Things like this specious, deliberately leading others to think badly, only deserve to be washed into the sewer.

"Mr. Qi," the butler knocked on the door and came in, holding tea and snacks in his hand, "You can taste the little biscuits just baked over there in the kitchen."

"Thank you," Qi Yan got up and took the tray and put it on the table, then handed the dilapidated laptop to the housekeeper, "Uncle, please help me deal with this computer, thank you."

"It's okay," the butler took the notebook and said with a smile, "Don't worry, you will never reveal any information."

He has experience in handling such things.