Chapter 5: Purple and gold

Qi Yan took out a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket, and handed it to Yang Tao, "You write a word for me to see."

Yang Tao didn't dislike that the paper was a little wrinkled, so he wrote the character "Bai" in a few strokes. Although the posture was chic, the characters were slightly ugly.

"Bai has the auspicious meaning of everlasting green, it is a good word. In addition, the white word means that the sun has a head and the left word has a wood word for support. It means that what you ask for, because you have to meet a noble person, there will be a day of success," Qi Yan put the paper in Yang Tao's hand, "Congratulations, you will get what you want."

"Really?" Yang Tao looked at Qi Yan in disbelief. That was the Cen family. How many people rushed to the Cen family, their family could really climb this Big Mac's thigh?

"This kind of thing is between believing and unbelief, I say you listen, believing it or not lies in your heart," Qi Yan put his hands behind his back and smiled calmly. However, Yang Tao seemed to be particularly fond of this set, even if he no longer questioned Qi Yan's words.

"Master, can I ask something else?" Yang Tao lowered his voice, "Do you see any disasters in my life?"

After looking at him from head to toe, Qi Yan shook his head and said: "Life has bitterness and sweetness as the right way. What's the point of understanding clearly?"

This made ordinary people think that Qi Yan was an excuse that couldn't be counted. But in Yang Tao's eyes, it was the master's seriousness and devotion to him, so he repeatedly thanked him: "Thank you for your guidance, I understand. "

This kind of attitude made Qi Yan feel good about him. His gaze fell on his shoulder, and he brushed it on his shoulder unintentionally. If someone who is knowledgeable is present, you can see a few wisps of black mist disappear between Qi Yan's fingers.

Yang Tao only felt that his somewhat acidic shoulders were inexplicably relaxed, and he didn't know anything else.

"Master, please see if you can leave me a contact information," Yang Tao rubbed his hands, trying to suppress the excitement in his heart, "I heard that an expert like you can not only tell fortunes, but also look at Feng Shui. The price is good. discuss..."

It is just so natural for the title to change from "you" to "you".

Realizing that his words were too vulgar and tarnished the nobleness of the master, Yang Tao immediately changed his words: "The master can come, and it will definitely make the humble house flourish and a thousand spirits."

The first time I met someone who was so straightforward, Qi Yan felt that he was well-adapted. Having lived with the old man these years, he hasn't learned anything else, with a thick-skinned face, a steady state of mind, and good acting skills. He can basically be regarded as a blue man and better than blue.

"This kind of thing is just fine," Qi Yan shook his head, "I don't think the weather today is so good, I'm afraid it will rain, and my husband will go home soon."

Yang Tao raised his head and glanced at the clear sky. He really didn't see any signs of rain in such a sky, but he still smiled and responded, "Master, I don't know your money..."

"It's good to follow the fate, and it's fine to follow the fate." Qi Yan smiled crookedly, a detached posture that looked at money like dung.

Look, this is the real master! What a transcendent thing, how a world of vulgarity, those street scammers are scum in front of the master! But the master does not value money so much, but he can't let the master suffer.