Chapter 74: Dust in the Pearl

The third brother met for the first time a thick-skinned person like Qi Yan who didn't know how to be humble, and choked for a long time and couldn't speak. Most of the people in the mysterious world are more face-saving when they are outside. They are particular about keeping half and half, how to be mysterious, how to be cold, how to do it, like Qi Yan, who is not pretentious and down-to-earth, for a while. People are speechless.

Xue Ping glanced at the third senior brother who was pale with anger by Master Qi, pretending not to see the contradiction between the third senior brother and Master Qi, and silently stepped back.

Things belong to the master, and who the master wants to give is the freedom of the master. What qualifications do apprentices have to question? What's more, today is still the day when the master is buried. The third senior brother's gesture in front of the master's tomb is a bit too much.

"You, you..." Senior Brother Three couldn't say the right words for a long time, and in the end he could only shut his mouth bitterly.

"If you want to come to Master Qi, you must have a high level of inheritance, otherwise, how can we make our master treat each other differently," the second senior brother not far away saw the senior apprehensive, and walked over. I heard that after the master gave you his own magic weapon, it was a bit difficult to accept for a while. Please forgive me."

These words sounded like an apology to Qi Yan, but they were actually mocking Qi Yan. He had a master but took the things of other masters, which caused dissatisfaction among the apprentices. If it were a little thinner and more vigorous, in front of so many people, it might be necessary to return things to Master Qian's apprentices.

It's a pity that they met Qi Yan.

"My master is indeed a very amazing master. His old man is in the spirit of heaven, and he will thank you for your praise," Qi Yan put his hand behind him, "As for the magical tools that Master Qian gave me..."

The second and third brothers saw Qi Yan's tone pause, and their eyes suddenly lit up.

"I will definitely use it well, and I won't let the Pearl become dusty, please rest assured."

When several seniors heard this, they almost didn't scold them, but in the presence of so many Feng Shui masters, they didn't dare to do such a thing, even though they were extremely unwilling in their hearts. Those magical instruments are not only invaluable, they also have the effect of spiritual power blessing. If they can get their hands, they will be able to show their Feng Shui Dianlongxue a lot more easily in the future, so for them, these magical tools are simply handy weapons.

Seeing the greedy look in their eyes, Qi Yan finally understood why Master Qian would rather give him the artifact than these apprentices.

Master Xuanshu cultivates the body and mind, and can use external force to survey Feng Shui. Finding dragons and acupuncture points can only be a trail. With the thought of dependence, you will never want to become a real master for the rest of your life. What's more, a three-year-old child holding a lot of money in the downtown area will only attract the prying eyes of the unruly people. I am afraid that in the end, it will not only not be able to save the magic weapon, but also his life.

Master Qian gave him things, first, he wanted his apprentices to develop the habit of self-reliance, and second, I'm afraid he wanted him to take care of his apprentices, especially the little ones he valued most. Apprentice Xue Ping, otherwise Master Qian would not mention her several times when they were chatting.

"Hehe, then I ask Master Qi to take good care of the master's magical instruments." The second senior brother threw down these words without looking back, and walked away without looking back.