Chapter 30: Not dead

After Lin Yu was sent to the hospital, she woke up in a coma for two days. The attending doctor felt a little silly holding various examination reports. Although the patient was somewhat sub-healthy, all the indicators were basically within the normal range and occasionally were low. Yes, it will not cause such a long coma.

Because the patient's case is very special and has research value, the hospital also specially set up a rescue team, hoping to find the correct treatment method.

"In just one month, the patient has been hospitalized three times in a coma, but each time the real cause of the illness has not been checked," a female doctor in her 50s shook her head. "The patient is only 22 years old this year. I am very young, and I hope to find out the cause as soon as possible so that the patient can heal."

"There is no problem in other aspects. Could it be a brain lesion?" The attending doctor took out the brain CT film from a pile of reports. "Although it looks good on the surface, the brain structure is complicated. Maybe we didn't check it."

After he said this, the other doctors fell silent. Since they couldn't check the specific cause, they couldn't treat the symptoms.

"What is this girl's occupation? Could it be caused by work?"

"It is said that it is the author of a well-known female original literature website," the doctor in charge thought for a while, "I heard that many Internet authors have the bad habit of reversing their work and rest, plus the excessive use of their brains in order to imagine the plot, is it because of this aspect? The reason, causing the body to regress, and fainting is just her body protesting?"

"It's also possible," the female doctor frowned. "Let the patient stay in the hospital for observation for a few days, and then we will look for other reasons."

In the minds of the doctor's parents, no one wants to see such a young girl suffering from an unexplainable disease, which will affect future life too much.

At this moment, an official website called Jinjiang Literature City released a Weibo, to the effect that the well-known author Yu Zhiling on the website has been rushed to the hospital three times within a month because of an unknown emergency, and the novel she is serializing needs to be temporarily suspended.

In the comment area, almost no readers are concerned about whether the novel will be serialized or not. Everyone is constantly asking about Yu Zhiling's physical condition, whether the hospitalization fee is enough, and whether everyone needs to donate. Occasionally, one or two yin and yang weirdness came out, and everyone scolded them back.

The administrators of Literature City learned that the author was seriously ill because they received a call from the police yesterday. After learning that the police could not contact the parents of the patient, they deliberately called out the emergency contact information left by the author, but they did not expect to contact him urgently. The phone number of a person is just an empty number, and no one can be found at all. In the end, they could only arrange for an editor to visit the patients in the hospital, and by the way cooperated with the work of the police to provide Jade Spirit's personal information.

When Deng Linlin rushed to the hospital, Lin Yu was still awake. As soon as she handed over all the information to the police, she heard the nurse say that the patient was awake.

Although she is the author of Jinjiang.com, Lin Yu has never seen the editor herself, so when she saw Deng Linlin standing next to her bed, she felt a little embarrassed.

As an editor, Deng Linlin knows that many authors are funny on the Internet, but in reality they are soft sister papers. So take the initiative to talk to Lin Yu to ease the strange atmosphere between each other.