Chapter 13: Four masters

Qi Yan glanced at the four men outside. These four men looked firm and bluffing all over. But he could tell at a glance that these people weren't like big brothers in the underworld, they should have been trained in the army.

The four people standing outside found that there were others in the house, especially when they saw Liang Feng sitting inside the house, their eyes changed slightly.

"Sorry, Mr. Cen, take the liberty to interrupt." The man who spoke took out an invitation letter with a bronzing blue background and handed it to Qi Yan, "I have heard of Mr. Qi's name for a long time, and come here today, please accept this invitation. letter."

Qi Yan accepted this invitation letter. It turned out that someone invited him to see Feng Shui, and it was signed by Cen Qiusheng.

Cen Qiusheng?

Qi Yan looked at the strange name, looked up at the four men standing at the door, and said with a smile, "It seems that Mr. Cen is a great man." Otherwise, he wouldn't have such a big tone. Invite a master?

It is commendable that ordinary people can invite a truly capable master, but this Mr. Cen intends to invite several people over, showing that he has the confidence to dare to do this kind of thing.

Cen...

Qi Yan remembered the Cen family that Wang Hang had mentioned to him. Could it be this family? He had no interest in joining in the excitement, and did not expect the excitement to be delivered to his door.

Closing the invitation, Qi Yan's tone was flat: "Sorry, I may not have time by then, I'm afraid I will disappoint Mr. Cen's kindness."

The four of them didn't expect that someone would reject the invitation of the Cen family. Knowing that the other famous masters just gave a little airing and agreed, there was really no one like this young man who refused so directly. So at this moment, they are at a loss.

"As the saying goes, saving one's life is better than building a seventh-level floating tutu. I also ask Master Qi to think about it." In the end, the man headed the first reacted, and he said sincerely, "I beg you."

Qi Yan observed these four people carefully and found that there was a very faint purple aura on them. If he looked closely, he could not find it.

What a good day today is, he has already seen several people dyed in purple.

This Cen Qiusheng should be a very expensive person, and a person with good fortune and merit. This kind of people either saved a lot of people or made a great contribution to mankind, otherwise they would not be able to achieve such an effect.

Thinking of this, Qi Yan raised the invitation letter in Yang's hand: "I know, I will consider it."

Seeing Qi Yan's unpleasant attitude, the four of them didn't know if he would be there, and after looking at each other, they politely left.

After the four of them got in the car and left the community, some people doubted: "Do you think Master Qi is really hopeless, or does he have no real ability and feel guilty in his heart?"

The partner sitting next to him said nonchalantly: "Whether he is really capable or acting, Mr. Cen asked us to send him invitations. We have already sent them. It is his business whether he comes or not."

"Don't talk nonsense, Mr. Cen will send him invitations, indicating that this person must have real material," the headed one frowned, "and you haven't found out that the fifth master's assistant is also at Master Qi's house. ?"

"Fifth Young Master's assistant?!" The person who spoke at the beginning had a weird expression, "This Master Qi is really such a good man, even the people around the Five Young Master came to visit?"