Chapter 3 He is the person Sheng Yingzhe likes.

Hearing this name, Lin Youbai was taken aback for a moment, then became a little puzzled, and quickly raised his head to follow the voice.

On the far right of the bar lobby is a small cash register. Probably to make room for tonight's performance, it was moved to a corner early in the morning, looking very inconspicuous.

At this moment, there was a figure there, lazily standing against the wall.

It should be a young man, half of his body is hidden in the shadow, only a slender figure can be vaguely seen, but his face cannot be seen clearly.

When the young man heard Peng Mu calling his name, he didn't come over immediately. Instead, he stood up slowly, first put the empty plate in his hand on the table of the cash register, and then took out a tray from a drawer. A napkin, wiped his hands slowly, and threw it into the trash can.

The leisurely movement seems to be packing up and leaving get off work.

Peng Mu's forehead twitched.

He stared at the young man and said coldly: "What did you mean just now?"

Peng Mu knew Duan Yitang.

A child who grew up in a slum, has been in the underground arena all year round. He is very ostentatious and has caused some troubles.

But few people in the slums have not caused trouble, so this is not surprising.

It's just that he thinks he has nothing to do with this person, and he has nothing to do with it, so it doesn't make sense for him to suddenly embarrass him in front of so many people.

Among other things, everyone will hang out in one place in the future, and the well water does not interfere with the river water, and it is best to keep it like this in the future.

Peng Mu stared closely at the young man, watching him suddenly take a step towards this side.

The young man was tall and slender, and his slender figure was perfectly complemented by the uniform of a bar attendant. He walked steadily with his two long legs, but his whole body was a little slack, like a careless dandy.

The youth's footsteps stopped in front of them.

Lin Youbai raised her head and stared blankly at his face. For a moment, she even forgot to breathe.

This person... is so beautiful.

It was so beautiful that my mind went blank for an instant, and I could only think of words like "beautiful" that were so simple that they didn't add any rhetoric.

Peng Mu obviously didn't have the same feelings as Lin Youbai. His face was distorted and sullen, obviously very angry.

He stared at the young man who was about the same height as him, turned around, gritted his teeth, pulled out the fork from the pillar, threw it in front of him forcefully, and asked, "What the hell did you mean just now?" The young man's voice was faint

: "It's not interesting."

"Then are you fucking sick?" Peng Mu yelled, eyes from all around looked over, he didn't care, "I want to sleep with Omega, what the hell is your business?" "It's really none of my

business something." The young man glanced at the two little Omegas who had already fallen limply to the ground, stupefied, and pondered for a while: "But I'm on duty today, and I don't want anyone to make trouble. What's more..." He pointed to Lin Youbai

and Pei Yu cleared the table cards of the two, and said, "These two are VIP customers."

Although he doesn't like to meddle in other people's business, since he works here, he can't just watch VIP customers being dragged away like this.

Peng Mu followed his gaze, and there was indeed a small VIP sign on the table card, which meant that the customer had spent at least four digits of Galon coins in this store.

Peng Mu: "..."

The four-figure Galon is the salary of a person who works in the urban area for several months. Few people in the slums can spend so much money for drinking.

Even if it's just to catch Alpha, the starting capital is a bit too high.

He took another look at Lin Youbai, his eyes became a little hesitant.

If these two people are not Omega from an underground brothel, but some young master from a rich family who came out to find something new... Then he still doesn't want to provoke them.

"Do you have any questions?" The young man crossed his arms and spoke again, with a hint of impatience between his brows.

Peng Mu stared at him for a while, as if thinking about the current situation and the chances of winning the conflict with Duan Yitang.

A few seconds later, he gritted his teeth, kicked the stool, gave Duan Yitang a provocative middle finger, turned and left.

The door of the bar was slammed by him with a loud bang.

When Peng Mu walked away, Duan Yitang looked back and glanced at the two little things that hadn't stood up from the ground.

It seems to be scared silly.

He thought for a while, stretched out his hand and waved in front of the Omega in the white suit, and said, "He's gone."

Lin Youbai's eyes widened like waking up from a dream, and looked at the eyes of the person in front of him.

Dark gray, like an endless pool.

Such a pair of deep and indifferent eyes grew on a face that could almost be called gorgeous, and there was no sense of disobedience.

Lin Youbai himself is an S+ level Omega. Even if he is not narcissistic, he will be so beautiful when he looks in the mirror occasionally. The beautiful Omega in the Academy of Noble Manners even walks everywhere. He has never looked at anyone's face like this I was dumbfounded.

Sure enough, when he looked up, he saw his stupid expression in the pupils of this person, which did not conform to social etiquette.

"..." Duan Yitang straightened up and withdrew his hand.

Realizing his gaffe, Lin Youbai finally came back to his senses and stammered, feeling like he couldn't speak anymore: "Thank you, thank you for saving us..."

Duan Yitang's eyes paused on him for a few seconds, Finally looked away.

He didn't intend to continue the conversation with the two of them, he just said "um" briefly, said "it's fine", then turned and returned to the cashier.

An episode passed like this, and the spectators also stopped, chatting in their seats.

It was Lin Youbai's first time to come to this kind of place and encountered such a thing, so he inevitably felt lingering fear. After sitting back in his seat, his heart was still beating very fast.

A waiter brought two glasses of lemonade, and the two drank it.

After taking a few sips of water, Pei Yuqing regained his composure. He looked at the bar and whispered: "Youyou, don't you think that the person just now looks very beautiful."

Lin Youbai was still immersed in the scene just now, and when he heard this, he nodded in a daze. nod.

"Is he an Alpha? Or an Omega?" Pei Yuqing was a little excited, "It doesn't look like an Omega, he's too tall. But he is really beautiful. I don't think there can be such a beautiful Alpha in this world."

After differentiation, the Alpha hormone makes each Alpha's bones thicker, its outline harder, and its body hair more hairy, and its appearance generally develops towards a more masculine appearance.

Although most alphas in the upper class basically groom themselves to look as handsome and elegant as possible, most alphas can still be distinguished from omega just by appearance without using pheromones, such as that Peng Mu just now.

Lin Youbai didn't know what came to mind, thought for a while, and said, "He should be an Omega."

Pei Yuqing nodded, "Yes, so beautiful. However, he has a bit of aura, how should I put it... I don't know how to describe it... ..."

Pei Yuqing didn't make it clear, but Lin Youbai understood what he meant.

Both of them have good family backgrounds, especially Lin Youbai, who grew up loved by thousands of people. Whether it is Alpha, Omega, or even Beta, they are all elegant and noble, and there is a hint of inviolability in their beauty.

And that Duan Yitang, beautiful is beautiful, but like a rose blooming from the dark swamp, there is a hint of enchantment in the beauty.

It is a very attractive and unique look.

It is a completely different type from Lin Youbai.

... No wonder Sheng Yingzhe likes him so much.

Lin Youbai lowered his eyes, holding a small metal spoon in his hand, stirring the lemonade to make some bubbles, but couldn't drink it down.

Pei Yuqing fell into curiosity about Duan Yitang, and after drinking a whole glass of lemonade, he couldn't sit still, so he wandered to the seat closest to them to ask for gossip.

Lin Youbai was still in a daze, and didn't realize that Pei Yuqing was missing at all.

After a while, Pei Yuqing ran back from the next door, panting.

Lin Youbai quickly handed him his lemonade.

Pei Yuqing picked it up and drank a few sips, put down the cup, his expression was still very excited, but he seemed to be a bit scrupulous, and lowered his voice and said to Lin Youbai: "I just heard them talking about Duan Yitang, this person should not get close to compare Well, it's terrible!"

"Scary?" Lin Youbai was a little surprised, "Why?"

"He's the registered goalkeeper of the underground arena! You know the underground arena, right?"

Lin Youbai's pupils dilated slightly.

Of course he does.

The underground industry in the slums was a headache for the Alliance government. The underground arena can be said to be the center of the entire alliance's underground industry.

The daily gladiatorial tournaments held there are real-money games and are extremely popular, resulting in a lot of cash flow. And because the identity is never checked there, you can come and leave whenever you want, so many desperadoes are willing to risk their lives to earn a meal or a whoring money there.

With the passage of time, underground brothels and black markets for selling all kinds of supplies have emerged on the basis of the underground arena. It is an extremely mixed place.

Today's underground market is entrenched under the entire slum, with various intricate interest chains, involving multiple forces, and it is already a giant that is difficult to eradicate. This is also the reason why it is difficult for the capital to reach out to the slums where there are frequent violent fights and murders.

The underground arena...

Lin Youbai was a little dazed.

Even he has heard the horrific rumors about the slums. Why would Duan Yitang, a helpless Omega, work in such a place? Aren't you afraid of being eaten alive?

Lin Youbai couldn't help but glanced in the direction of the bar.

The black-haired young man in uniform was lowering his head and carefully wiping a glass with a serious expression. From the side, he could see his deep jawline and pursed thin lips.

Lin Youbai looked at it for a long time before looking away.

"He must have some difficulties." Lin Youbai thought for a while, and said, "Maybe he is short of money, so he wants to work there." "

But an Omega can't even if it's for making money..." "

Qingqing. Lin Youbai interrupted Pei Yuqing, hesitated for a while, and said, "Actually... I already knew about Duan Yitang."

Pei Yuqing wondered, "How did you know?"

Lin Youbai stopped talking, his mouth Sucking it up, his expression became a little puffy.

After several urgings from Pei Yuqing, he spoke again: "He is the person Sheng Yingzhe likes." "

Sheng Yingzhe..." Pei Yuqing's mouth suddenly opened into an egg shape, and he was stunned for a few seconds before he couldn't believe it Said: "But isn't Sheng Yingzhe your fiancé?! He, he, he..."

Lin Youbai sighed, with one hand resting on her tender cheek, her beautiful little face was full of melancholy: " That's right, but there's no rule that if you're engaged, you can't like others."