Chapter 72 Is five days away.

In early April, the capital state officially entered spring.

The heating in the house had already been turned off, and a few windows in the living room were opened.

It was only then that Lin Youbai realized that the scenery outside this small house was very beautiful. It was located on an old but very delicate street. When she woke up in the morning, she could still hear the lively chirping of birds outside the yard.

After a brief loss of control that day, he went to ask Fu Xi again, and Duan Yitang began to strictly regulate his behavior.

Restraint has long been a habit for him. Even though this threshold will always be lowered infinitely when facing Lin Youbai, when one thinks of Fuxi's "warning" with a half-smile, patience is still not a very difficult thing.

It is said that it is three months, and there is no less than one day.

But Lin Youbai became more clingy than before.

Although he originally liked to be close to Duan Yitang, but in the past few days, whenever Duan Yitang appeared in his sight, he was like a cat that only smelled catnip, wanting to kiss, touch and hug, almost wanting to embed his whole body in Go into each other's arms.

And I don't know if it's Lin Youbai's delusion, he always felt that when Xiaotang's brother was away, the smell of gunpowder smoke that belonged to him at home became much weaker, and it wasn't until he came back at night that he was familiar with the atmosphere again. to fill up.

Obviously it wasn't like this before.

So the separation during the day gradually became difficult.

Every day when Duan Yitang went out, he saw the little Omega in the quilt suddenly woke up, and watched him leave with wide eyes aggrieved, and had to go back countless times, stroked his hair, and gave him comforting kisses.

After kissing enough, Lin Youbai retracted into the quilt with tears in her eyes.

As a public high-level military academy, Xingyao is not full-time like the junior military academy, but relies more on uninterrupted special training and assessment.

After adulthood, an Alpha's hardware condition can no longer be greatly improved by acquired training, and the pheromone level determines everything. And what Xingyao wants to teach the students is actually how to quickly and skillfully take the life of the opponent on the battlefield.

Regarding this point, in addition to going to the field for training from time to time, the special training in the simulated warehouse has become a very important part of the school life of Xingyao students.

And to refresh the simulation warehouse data, it depends on the large-scale actual combat assessment every quarter.

A total of two years, except for the troop dispatching ceremony that would take up time in the second half of the second grade, there are actually not many opportunities for each student to participate in the actual combat assessment.

However, most people actually have only one thought about the terrifying number recorded in the entire sub-alliance data book - beyond reach.

Until the quarterly assessment at the end of March, the long and cold mechanical female voice announced a series of new numbers, giving everyone who stayed on Xingyao campus a shot of stimulant.

Everyone's expressions changed in the same way: from doubt to stupefaction, and finally to long-lasting shock.

Cheng Zan, who was sitting in the viewing room, punched his leg fiercely. Through two layers of pants, he hammered a red mark on his thigh. He jumped up and shouted, "Fuck! Awesome! It's my brother!

" No one found his behavior strange.

Because everyone is doing something similar.

Last time, Duan Yitang's number in the simulation warehouse was only 0.01 away from the record, but the record is a record after all, the previous person's number is there for a day, and no matter how close people come to it, it will not be remembered .

The door of the simulation cabin was opened, and a young man in combat uniform came out of the cabin, his forehead was a little wet, and his expression was still calm, but the moment the high-precision glass door of the training room was opened, the Alphas still faintly smelled Raising pheromones.

Everyone held their breath for a second and gathered around to congratulate.

Everyone knows that this number will spread throughout the capital country in an hour, and Duan Yitang's name will also replace the previous Xingyao student with the surname Duan, and will be forever recorded in the history of the Asian League.

The instructor was very happy. Although he is a graduate of Diyuan, he can't help being honored as Xingyao's instructor now—

and, where did Xingyao get such good luck? The last record was their Xingyao people. After 25 years, it was still Xingyao people who broke it? !

Thinking of an arrogant Alpha with eyes on the top of his head, out of some kind of show-off, the instructor happily dialed a video call.

The video call was rejected, and the other party changed to a voice call, which is probably not convenient for video.

......Fine.

Ji Tianyi crackled and said to the other end: "Have you seen the material that I showed you last time? It's really a loss if you don't read it. Let me tell you, the first place in the video material last time, just now Broke the 25-year-old record of the simulation warehouse, just a minute ago, is it awesome? Hahahahaha I guess the data will be sent to the military soon, this fucking skyrocketed, as a student , This is more useful than any resume, among other things, those bad old men in the military department, especially those with Omega sons and daughters at home, usually keep shouting that there is no one in the new generation, you have to know this, no Do you have to rob people?"

"..."

Ji Tianyi realized that the other end hadn't spoken, so he took the optical brain a little farther away, "Hello? Lao Lin, are you listening?"

"..."

The next second, there was a "snap" and the phone hung up.

"...Fuck?" Ji Tianyi glanced at the optical brain interface in astonishment, "Why does this person become less polite as he gets older?"

A group of military academy Alphas, who didn't even have a few inks in their stomachs, surrounded Duan Yitang, tossing and turning but "Nuuuuuuuuuu Forced" and "I grass". A few minutes later, Duan Yitang thanked everyone, then pushed aside the crowd and went straight to the locker room.

Cheng Zan hurriedly trotted all the way to keep up, admiringly looking at the young man's chiseled profile.

Although he is only a Beta, due to his personal interests, he has a passion for strength that is not inferior to that of Alphas.

He has followed Duan Yitang since he was a child, and later met Fu Xi together. He knows a little about Duan Yitang's life experience and understands what it means to him, and this is really shocking enough.

After a long while, still unable to calm down the excitement in his heart, Cheng Zan collected himself and said, "For a while..." The

young man stopped in his tracks, frowned slightly, and suddenly asked, "Is Pingtan Road far from here?"

Cheng Zan: "?"

Although he didn't know why, he still said, "It's not close. It will take about an hour by car. What's the matter? Are you going there?"

Cheng Zan thought for a while, and was a little confused, "Isn't this a high-end commercial street, Lao Hu?" His wife often goes there, but they sell flowers and desserts..."

Before he finished speaking, he came to his senses, and slowly looked at Duan Yitang with an expression of disbelief.

Duan Yitang nodded, then continued to walk to the dressing room.

"When he went out today, he was a little sad." He said while wiping the sweat from his forehead, "I think..." I

want to coax you, right?

Cheng Zan nodded.

He understands very well.

But it is not particularly understood.

"So, I would like to ask," Cheng Zan said politely, "Did you also think about this when you were in the simulation warehouse just now?" When the great simulation warehouse knew that

its record had been broken, this Alpha was thinking How to buy a cupcake for his pregnant omega? ?

Duan Yitang paused, glanced at Cheng Zan, and suddenly smiled lightly.

God knows Cheng Zan hasn't seen his brother smile like this for hundreds of years.

"Almost." Duan Yitang raised his eyebrows, the faint smile on his brows didn't fade away, he patted him on the shoulder, "Let's go."

Starnet's "Beidou" column, live broadcast area.

"Beidou" is the official propaganda mouth of the sub-alliance military headquarters. Over the past few hundred years, countless communication methods have changed. In an era when everyone has a data terminal connected to the Internet, it is inevitable to keep pace with the times.

It's just that the style of the Propaganda Committee of the Military Department is dull, and it has never been able to do any tricks. Therefore, although "Big Dipper" occupies a large part of the homepage of the star network, it always seems to be an abandoned corner.

When the three military students, including Duan Yitang, each started the live broadcast, the highest number of viewers in the live broadcast room did not exceed 10,000.

This is a routine propaganda activity of the military department every year. It is nothing more than picking the best students in a few schools, reading out some of the alliance's military regulations, military management methods, etc., according to the scriptures, in an attempt to awaken some people's belief in defending their homes and the country.

But because the event is extremely boring, the public has little interest in it.

This year, the people in the Propaganda Committee didn't know where they heard it from, and they had to learn from others to conduct live broadcasts. Duan Yitang, as Xingyao's well-deserved chief, had no room to refuse this matter.

A young man's face appeared on the screen.

With her extremely flamboyant beauty, she couldn't pick out any flaws in her facial features, but the emotion in those eyes was quite cold, which diluted a lot of the stunning beauty and added a bit of rebellion.

A little down on the neck is the Xingyao uniform buttoned to the top button meticulously, which makes him a little bit more abstinent.

No matter in which field, Yangou is powerful. Soon someone forwarded the screenshot of the live broadcast to the forum, and the number of viewers in live broadcast room No. 1 increased visible to the naked eye.

The instructor who was in charge of this process was overjoyed, and quickly chatted with Duan Yitang privately, asking him to interact with the barrage more.

Duan Yitang didn't know much about the current popular live broadcast mode, he was a little inexplicable, his eyebrows were raised, and the expression on his face still didn't change much.

The instructor didn't dare to force him, so he just said a few words and let him go.

Soon, the people who heard the news found that this military cadet was handsome, but he was a little too boring.

At the time when the Internet O rights movement is in full swing, some Omegas also have a set of theories about the consumption of A color, for example, what do you say I will show you face to see you, not to see you make a face to your old lady, and there are so many people who are sweet and charming. Alpha's little idol doesn't chase after him, so it's not fun to come here to find him.

The barrage quickly changed to the following painting style.

[Oh, I'm tired... The little brother is a little too cold, he is so handsome, why don't you smile more]

[Laughing to death, some people are like this, making him laugh is harder than killing him, the so-called Straight A]

[Leave my words here, if this kind of Alpha can find an Omega, there will be ghosts]

[If you don't understand, just ask, are all military students like this, or is it just the broadcaster? ]

...

Duan Yitang didn't open the barrage, so he didn't know what they were talking about.

The live broadcast process was really boring. He glanced down at the manuscript on the portable optical computer, distracted himself and thought about Lin Youbai who was probably still asleep in the next room.

These days, Lin You's clinginess has deepened again. Almost every night when Duan Yitang came back, he would find some traces of crying on his face.

However, the little Omega still acted like a normal person, raising a smiling face, telling him not to worry about himself.

The daytime was shortened by Duan Yitang as much as possible, but it was still unavoidable that he could not be with him for a long time.

He was also worried that there might be something wrong with Lin Youbai's physical condition. When Fuxi came over last weekend, he asked specifically, but he got another look full of deep meaning.

Like condemnation, but also like watching a joke.

Duan Yitang rubbed the center of his brows, raised his eyes to look at the screen, and just wanted to finish the process as soon as possible, when the door of the study was pushed open with a "click".

Thin fingers rested on the door frame, and in the next second, a little head with slightly messy hair came in.

Lin Youbai rubbed his eyes sleepily, looked at the person sitting at the desk, and asked in a daze, "Brother Xiaotang, are you busy?" They slept together last night, and

Brother Xiaotang also said I won't go out today, but when I wake up, people are gone.

He had to follow the smell to find it.

Duan Yitang and Danmaku were stunned for half a second.

[! ! ! ]

[Fuck! what sound! What did I hear! It's Omega! It must be Omega! ]

[Brother Xiaotang... Damn, are you calling the host? ]

[Xiao, Tang, brother, brother? I'm sorry, I really can't get in touch with the broadcaster]

Before Duan Yitang could react, Lin Youbai stepped on the slippers and "slapped" and walked over, leaned limply on his leg, and hit him A small yawn, "I'm so sleepy."

The first second he came back to his senses, Duan Yitang stretched out his hand and covered his face loosely.

The young man's palm covered Little Omega's entire face. Lin Youbai felt itchy, so he curled his lips and smiled, but the people on the other side of the screen could only see a little bit of white teeth.

"Brother Xiaotang, you are covering me like this again." Little Omega tugged at his sleeve with a sullen smile in his voice, "What are you doing?" Duan Yitang raised his other hand and turned the

camera Pressed down a little, so as not to let it shine on Lin Youbai's face, he took his hand away, "Look."

Lin Youbai looked carefully at the optical brain interface, and suddenly opened his eyes wide in surprise, "You are here ...are you live streaming?"

He also watched the live broadcast a few times very occasionally, but he didn't expect Brother Xiaotang to do such a thing.

"En." Duan Yitang said, "A job arranged by the superior."

"Ah? Work?" Lin Youbai was stunned for a moment, feeling a little embarrassed, and immediately straightened up, "Did I bother you? I'll go out first..."

"It's okay." Duan Yitang picked him up by the waist and put him on his lap, "It's over soon." [

? ? ? ]

[Is this something people do? Lift the camera up a little, thank you, don't force me to kneel]

[Damn, I suddenly feel that this live broadcast is not bad]

"Okay." Lin Youbai leaned her head into his arms in a daze, and rubbed her head for a while After a while, he asked in a low voice, "Why do you want to broadcast live?"

Duan Yitang thought for a while, and briefly told him about the simulated warehouse and the annual routine propaganda of the military department.

"Wow!" Little Omega's eyes immediately opened wide and became sparkling, "So Brother Xiaotang is number one? That's amazing!" After finishing speaking, he didn't even care about being in front of the

camera, and straightened up , went up to kiss him, and said joyfully, "Brother Xiaotang is the most powerful!"

The soft and warm lips kissed his chin, then moved up, slyly sticking to the position just a little away from the lips.

Duan Yitang was rolled by his kiss's Adam's apple, and his breath easily became unstable. After a few seconds, he simply picked him up and sent him back to the bedroom.

Worried that his face would be exposed by excessive movements, he still covered his face loosely with one hand, while the other arm was stuck in the bend of his leg, lifting him up easily.

Lin Youbai was wearing a very comfortable silk pajamas. At this moment, the loose trouser legs were rolled up a little, and the slender, white and tender calves were exposed from the young man's arms, as if even the tips of the toes were pink.

After the person left, the number of viewers in the live broadcast room was still soaring, and the bullet screen was densely packed.

[I am now full of thoughts of Brother Xiaotang, Brother Xiaotang... in a trance. jpg]

[... I am dead, what kind of baby is this. ]

[This hugging posture... I take it back, if Brother Duan can't have an Omega in this life, you deserve to have an Omega! ! How good it is! ]

[This wave from the Military Propaganda Department is very good, come to the military academy, you can also get a sweet and coquettish wife.jpg] [

Thank you for the invitation, I am already looking at the registration rules of Xingyao]

...

Duan Yitang hugged people all the way Go back to the bedroom and put him on the big soft bed, but instead of leaving immediately, he leaned over, held his chin, and kissed him tenderly for a long time.

The other hand was propped on his side, afraid of pressing on his stomach, so he only supported weakly, and kissed lingeringly and deeply.

Lin Youbai couldn't breathe from being kissed, and her tongue was also a little numb, so she put her hands on his chest, pushed him away a little, gasped a few times, as if she was afraid that he would go away, Raising his arms, wrapping them around his waist, pulling him towards him, his almond eyes became hazy, and he opened his mouth, "More..."

Lin Youbai always expresses his love to Duan Yitang very straightforwardly, It was and it still is.

And after falling into lust, he will become more honest than usual.

Like a soft and fragrant flower vine, it wrapped around Alpha's body, making him nowhere to retreat.

The two quickly fell in love, and the smell of pheromone in the room was quietly strong.

Lin Youbai was lying on her side on the bed, the hem of her silk pajamas was accidentally lifted up a little, revealing a small piece of her belly.

A slightly rounded bulge could already be seen on the stomach.

It's only been three months, and the uterus hasn't even reached the abdominal cavity yet, but because he is thin and his waist is thin, that point of curvature has become a little obvious.

Duan Yitang stared at him, his gray eyes became darker than usual, with an unspeakable sense of oppression.

But Lin Youbai wasn't afraid of him, and even more so at a time like this.

The little Omega swallowed, looked at the curvature of his Alpha's jawline, and reached out to touch it.

"Brother Xiaotang," Lin Youbai swallowed, and whispered, "It's been three months..." "

Not yet." The young man leaned down. "It's still five days away." "

..." Xiao Omega immediately pursed his mouth, felt his nose sore from the heat in his body, and burst into tears, "Brother Xiaotang, you did it on purpose..." The

young man sighed and picked him up , bit on his earlobe, rubbed lightly and slowly, and asked, "Do you want it very much?"