Chapter 55 Be obedient.

Lin Youbai's head went numb all of a sudden.

This voice... seems to really be brother Xiaotang.

He opened his mouth blankly, all the strength from his whole body was released at once, and his legs also softened.

But because of being held, it didn't slide down.

Duan Yitang wrapped his arms around him, picked him up from the ground, turned his head, and looked at his face.

The little Omega is obviously still immersed in the emotion of fear just now, with a dazed expression on his face, and he just cried too badly, his face is covered with tears, the redness on his cheeks has not disappeared, and his little mouth is also swollen because of the force. It swelled a bit after biting it for too long, it looked pitiful.

Duan Yitang freed up a hand and wanted to wipe the tear stains on his face with his thumb, but the little Omega immediately seemed to be frightened, shrinking his neck, avoiding his hand, looking up at him timidly, as if still in fear.

Duan Yitang was silent for a while, put down his hand, pursed his lips, expressionless.

Lin Youbai's chaotic thoughts finally started to turn slowly.

He realized that he had mistook brother Xiaotang for a bad guy just now, first he struggled with punching and kicking, and then bit his hand hard for so long.

Although...although it was Brother Xiaotang who sneaked up behind him without saying a word, but...

the black eyes slipped down quietly.

Sure enough, on the young man's tiger's mouth, he saw a row of thin teeth marks, which were still stained with his saliva, shining brightly.

Lin Youbai bit her lip guilty, and raised her head anxiously, but she could only see the young man's Adam's apple and jaw.

He lowered his head again.

Lin Youbai still hasn't forgotten what happened last time.

It was the first time he confessed his love to a person, but he got that kind of response. Although it was wrong for him to sneak a kiss while others were sleeping, but...he would be sad too.

And what is Brother Xiaotang doing now?

That said, he obviously hated him, why did he suddenly appear again.

He couldn't figure it out, he was hesitating, how to speak, and was put on the ground.

With a light back, the youth's hand around his waist also loosened.

Lin Youbai froze for a moment, feeling an indescribable loss in her heart.

Sure enough, I don't like him anymore, and I don't even want to hug him.

"Let's go." Duan Yitang grabbed his shoulders, held his forearm through his clothes, and said involuntarily, "Come with me first." Before

Lin Youbai could react, he was dragged away.

The young man walked very fast, and Lin Youbai followed him a little out of breath, and he didn't care about being awkward, and kept asking, "What's going on? Where are we going?" Duan Yitang didn't stop walking

, After thinking about it for a while, I don't know how to explain it, but I really can't delay any longer.

He dragged Lin Youbai, walking faster and faster, Lin Youbai couldn't keep up, his left foot tripped over his right foot, Duan Yitang stopped, leaned over, and supported him.

Not far away, there was the sound of wheels rubbing against the ground, and as the vehicle approached, the headlights suddenly turned on, which was a bit dazzling.

Duan Yitang stretched out his hand to block it, then put it down again, looking over, his heart sank heavily.

They are two off-road fast cars.

The appearance of the car is very unusual in the entire sub-league. The body is pitch black, and it can be seen that in order to appear concealed, some special treatment has been done, and some strange symbols are sprayed on the outside.

The car was not driving fast, but it was getting closer and closer, and finally, it stopped in front of them.

Duan Yitang estimated the distance between his current location and his car, stopped, stared at the direction of the approaching person, and blocked Lin Youbai behind him without any trace.

The car door was opened, and several men in camouflage uniforms jumped out. They were tall, and they all carried a black gun on their arms.

"Which one of you is Lin Youbai?" The man's skin was dark and his lips were thick. He was obviously not of Asian descent. He spoke in a very unprofessional Asian League official language, and asked the tall young man in front of him in a strange tone, "Are you Lin Youbai? Lin Chenghe's younger brother?"

Lin Youbai's heart beat wildly.

Are these people here to find themselves?

He was about to poke his head out subconsciously, but was pressed by a hand, and then pushed back.

"What?" the young man asked blankly.

The man laughed heartily, "I would like to invite you to be a guest."

"Our army has encountered some troubles." The man's words were blunt and he stumbled: "We want to sit down and talk, but we don't have a chance. Very distressed."

Duan Yitang's right hand slowly tightened, "What does this have to do with me?" "

Uh." The man touched his head, as if he didn't quite understand the sentence, so he had to repeat it mechanically, "Please Come with us as a guest and help us solve our troubles."

I don't understand the language, and I can't speak even more.

A few more people jumped out of the other car and surrounded them.

Duan Yitang glanced around without a trace.

It's an A4 nuclear gun.

A total of seven people, seven guns, if he is alone now, there is no problem.

But with Lin Youbai beside him, and in such a place with no shelter at all, he couldn't guarantee that once he opened fire, no bullet would hit him.

Soon someone found Lin Youbai who was huddled behind him, pointed at him with the tip of a gun, and asked him, "Is this your friend?"

Duan Yitang didn't speak, and stared at that person with heavy eyes.

The man didn't get an answer, nodded, and said something in Spanish: "Then let's go together."

Lin Youbai held Duan Yitang's clothes, and his eyes rolled anxiously in their sockets.

Duan Yitang seemed to be aware of his panic, turned slightly sideways, looked down at him, and said in a steady voice, "Don't be afraid." As soon as he entered the office, the

vertical optical computer was connected to the signal terminal in the room, and countless messages popped up on the screen instantly.

Lin Chenghe glanced roughly, rubbed his temples, and leaned back on the back of the chair.

He also recalled the news he had just received a few days ago.

Xie Chao died.

In terms of seniority, Xie Chao and his father are of the same generation. However, although he is also an excellent Lu Bing, it is difficult for Lin Chenghe to have any respect for this senior who graduated from the same school.

Xie Chao inherited 80% of his father Xie Zhiyan's excellent genes. His talent and hard work are impeccable, but his personality is extremely fierce. Not to mention the enemy, he is also cruel and violent to his soldiers. The Asian Union Army is a real evil spirit that everyone fears.

It's just that it's hard to say how much of this awe is due to his military exploits and abilities.

But such a person died on the battlefield, still Lin Chenghe did not expect.

He vaguely remembered that when he entered the school, the last historical data of the Diyuan simulation warehouse came from Xie Chao.

Although Xie Chao's talent was not as good as his father's, he had an inexplicable ruthlessness, and forcibly broke the last emperor source data that Xie Zhiyan had kept for 20 years. It is said that he was in order to get his father's approval.

But at the same time, Xing Yao produced a genius.

The record kept by that genius is the number recorded by all the military students in the capital country for more than 20 years.

Even Lin Chenghe later failed to break through.

Thinking of this, he suddenly remembered that there was still an email lying in the mailbox.

Ji Tianyi was not ashamed, bragging about this year's Xingyao's new seedling, saying that he was no worse than him in the past -

how good could it be?

Better than him? Is it still not worse than that of Xingyao back then?

Lin Chenghe laughed, and clicked open without any other choice.

The email contains the processed data of the simulation warehouse, including digital analysis, images, and live videos, all of which are classified as military first-class secrets.

But Lin Chenghe still has a temporary post in the military, so showing him it is not a leak.

He clicked on a video material highlighted by Ji Tianyi.

Before entering the simulation cabin, there is a whole body data scan.

Lin Chenghe couldn't help being stunned when the young man's face appeared on the screen.

This face seems to have been seen somewhere.

He frowned and thought for a while, then raised his eyes, and the video began to fast forward.

Finally, the picture freezes on the numbers displayed on the big screen of the simulation cabin.

Lin Chenghe looked at it for a while, his pupils dilated slightly.

He stood up from the swivel office chair at once.

No one knows better than him what these three lines of numbers mean.

But, he...? this person?

How can it be?

Lin Chenghe's face was cloudy, but for some reason, recalling the details of that day, he felt no surprise.

But one thing is certain, this person must have used some method to make Sheng Yingzhe mistake him for an Omega.

And this kind of misunderstanding, after Su Feng finished the blood test for him, it should be clear immediately.

The anger of being deceived and kept in the dark made him slam the table hard, the water glass jumped, and the tea spilled all over the floor.

Su Feng would not fail to understand the impact of Lin and Sheng's divorce, why did he hide it from him? !

Lin Chenghe picked up the light brain with a gloomy face, gritted his teeth, and hesitated whether to send the men who stayed in City A to arrest that person first, or to send Su Feng a video call first, and scold him.

But before he had time to make a choice, he received an urgent message on his brain.

Two off-road express vehicles drove a group of people to the suburbs.

The car body has been concealed, and it drove into the mountains and forests, as if it immediately merged into the night.

Lin Youbai was so frightened that she couldn't even cry.

Brother Xiaotang is not a kidnapper, but they met a real kidnapper!

What to do, what to do... what to do now!

Lin Youbai huddled in the back seat, squeezed like a flat biscuit, sniffing, and subconsciously wanted to hold brother Xiaotang's hand.

He is so scared.

But then he remembered that brother Xiaotang didn't like him anymore, so he hesitated for a while, and stopped his hand between the two of them.

The young man was leaning on the back of the chair with his shoulders relaxed and his jaw slightly raised.

He stared blankly at the backs of the heads of the two people in front of him, only his eyes seemed to be frozen.

It's not like being kidnapped, it's more like thinking about how to crush them to death, it will be less effortful.

Feeling that the little Omega was looking at him, he was stunned for a moment, then turned his head, his eyes relaxed a little.

Glancing down, she saw Lin Youbai's hand.

Lin Youbai immediately withdrew his hand, but failed, so he was held.

He pursed his lips, without struggling, and was held by the young man obediently.

Passing a mountain road intersection, the car stopped, and the two people in the rear compartment opened the door and got out of the car, chatting with the person in the car behind in Spanish for a while.

Duan Yitang held his hand tightly, and suddenly leaned closer to his ear, and said softly, "Come here."

Lin Youbai was stunned for a moment, then glanced at the two people in the driver's seat in fear, and asked in a low voice, "Huh?"

Duan Yitang just looked at him.

Lin Youbai thought for a while, leaned over obediently, and shrank in the corner of the carriage that was closer to Duan Yitang.

In any case, he would feel more at ease if he was closer to Brother Xiaotang.

Duan Yitang continued patiently: "Close your eyes." The

two people in the front seat had already heard the two of them talking, but they didn't understand the official language of the Asian League, so they couldn't understand what they were talking about.

One of them glanced back, a black face in the night, only the whites of the eyes were white.

Lin You jumped in fright, and immediately buried her head down.

The man sized them up for a while, then lingered on Lin Youbai for a while, then turned back.

The African-American Alphas are all tall and strong, nearly two meters tall, almost touching the roof of the car.

Duan Yitang didn't give them a look, just squeezed Lin Youbai's hand, and repeated: "Close your eyes."

After a pause, he added, "Be good."

Lin Youbai looked at him blankly, already A little aware of what was going to happen next, his face turned a little pale.

But he was still very obedient, according to brother Xiaotang's words, he closed his eyes and shrunk himself into a ball.

Lin Youbai couldn't see everything that happened next, but he knew it happened very quickly.

Because almost the next second, there was a shrill scream in the car.