Chapter 27 You Are So Poor That You Have No Money For...

The wedding venue was in a luxurious club in the central city, and it covered a whole floor, so the ostentation was big enough.

Both the Pei family and the Zhuo family have been in business for a hundred years, so of course there is no shortage of money, and the interior decoration of the venue is also extremely luxurious.

After Lin Youbai arrived, someone took him to the bridal lounge to chat with Pei Yuqing.

Before chatting for a while, someone knocked on the door, saying that the young master of the Lin family had arrived and asked Lin Youbai to go out, and wanted to show him to identify him.

Lin Youbai was a little surprised.

On such occasions, my brother and I have always been separated, and we hardly meet each other, and even when we eat, we sit at two tables far away.

I am always assigned to the group of Omega kids, and my main task has always been to chat with the little master and eat fruit, and occasionally act as an atmosphere group.

But my brother basically just changed to a different place to socialize, talking to all kinds of people all night long, and smoking and drinking non-stop.

There has never been a situation where Lin Chenghe took the initiative to lead him to "recognize someone".

Even though she thought so, Lin Youbai went out anyway.

Lin Chenghe took him to a small living room upstairs, and told him on the way, "Remember to call someone later".

There were already quite a few people sitting in the small room, the Pei family couple and the Zhuo family elder brother were all there, but they didn't take the main seat.

On the main seat, there seemed to be a strange man sitting.

This is a tall Alpha with gray hair on his temples.

On this occasion, even Lin Chenghe changed the uniform of the capital and wore a well-made suit, but the old man still wore a military uniform, which made his body tall and straight, and his brows had the habitual majesty of many years of superiors .

After being glanced at by him, the timid ones trembled.

Lin Chenghe also seemed quite respectful in front of him, took Lin Youbai's hand, and said hello to him: "Thank you, Grandpa." Lin Youbai

also obediently followed his brother and called, "Thank you, Grandpa."

Xie Zhiyan teased him slightly. He glanced at Lin Chenghe first, then his eyes fell on Lin Youbai who was being led by him, and paused for a few seconds.

He raised the cane in his right hand, pointed at Lin Youbai, and said in a deep and deep voice, "It's grown so big."

Lin Chenghe glanced at his younger brother: "Yes, he just turned eighteen this year."

Xie Zhiyan looked at it carefully Lin Youbai nodded, "You look pretty good."

Lin Youbai blinked, smiled obediently, and didn't speak.

Even if he doesn't remember this grandfather's face, and no one introduces him, Lin Youbai has already realized from the few words and the atmosphere of the scene that this person in front of him must be the "Lin Lin" of the four major families in City A. , Sheng, Qin, Xie", the head of the Xie family who is still alive said Xie Zhiyan.

Xie Zhiyan is a legendary figure in the entire Asian League, with extremely high talent and luck.

Thirty years ago, when the heirs of the major families were young and playful, Xie Zhiyan was already ranked as a major general, and he was the idol of young people in the entire city A.

He was a top-level Alpha, and he had experienced wars and long years of tempering. His aura was far beyond that of Lin Chenghe and his fledgling juniors. Even the Pei family and his wife were respectful in front of him.

It's a pity that people can't reach Consummation everywhere. Xie Zhiyan's family and marriage were not very smooth, and he had no descendants. His only son, Xie Chao, was also at odds with him. He stayed at the front line for many years, and it was said that he was stingy to come back to see him even during the Chinese New Year.

Lin Youbai secretly looked at Grandpa Xie's face.

Grandpa Xie must have been handsome when he was young, and now he still retains some of his former appearance, but the old man's expression is too serious, and the lines between his eyebrows are deep, making him not very kind.

However, Lin Youbai always felt that he looked a little familiar, especially the color and shape of his eyes, which seemed to be a bit like a person, so he was not afraid of him for some reason.

Xie Zhiyan seemed to have noticed that Lin Youbai was watching him secretly, and his eagle-like eyes swept over him.

Lin Youbai couldn't avoid it, so she had to show him a sweet smile.

The little Omega looks sweet, and his smile is like mingled with honey, his eyelashes are curved when he smiles, and two small dimples are exposed on his cheeks.

Like a pure white bunny.

Xie Zhiyan was taken aback by his smile, as if he rarely saw a junior Omega so unafraid of himself.

He looked at Lin Youbai, his eyebrows stretched, and after a while, he showed a rare and gentle smile.

slums.

There is a wooden bed in the small house, and beside the wooden bed is a table filled with countless potions.

It's like a very simple consulting room.

The windows in the room were tightly closed, and the curtains were tightly closed, not even a trace of pheromone could come out.

There was a light on in the house.

The black-haired young man sat straight on the chair with his back straight, his eyes slightly closed, and his shirt was half unbuttoned, exposing his right chest and arm.

His skin was fair, and his muscles were firm and strong, but when he looked closer, he could see several interlaced scars, which lay across his flesh hideously.

These scars vary in size and color, but most of them are light red, and they look like old wounds of many years.

This is only half of the body exposed, it is not difficult to imagine how many scars there are under the cover of the clothes.

This kind of scar should be very damaging to the beauty. This young man has a very beautiful face, which should be worthy of a flawless body, but these scars on his body, on the contrary, dilute the beauty of his appearance and add a bit of Xiao Su's banditry. But it didn't make him look embarrassed.

Standing next to the young man was a man in a white coat, a mask, thick bottle-bottomed eyes, and a head of gray and messy hair that seemed to have never been taken care of, like a bad-tempered eccentric pedant.

He held a needle tube about the thickness of a thumb in his hand, pressed it against the blood vessel of the young man's forearm, and slowly stabbed it in.

The needle pierced the skin, and Duan Yitang didn't even shake his eyelashes.

The bright red blood flowed upwards along the thin needle tube, and it didn't take long for the tube to be full.

The man pulled out the needle neatly, pulled a cotton ball and pressed it on the needle hole, and only pressed it perfunctorily for half a second before letting go.

Duan Yitang didn't care, opened his eyes, lowered his head, and started buttoning his unbuttoned clothes.

The man scanned Duan Yitang's chest up and down, shook his head, and suddenly clicked his tongue.

Duan Yitang glanced at him: "What's wrong?"

"It was half a year before, but it turned into three months last time. How long is it this time?" The old man didn't look at him, and didn't look up. He poured the blood collected just now into several test tubes, and plugged them one by one, " Have you had it in a month?"

Duan Yitang was slightly taken aback, the buttoning action slowed down, his thin lips were pursed, he did not speak, and lowered his eyes.

The light in the room was a bit dim, and the stubble eyelashes fell down, casting a small shadow under his eyelids.

The old man put a few test tubes into the medicine box, turned his head, and looked at him for a while.

"I don't understand you." He pushed the glasses that had slipped off the bridge of his nose, "I told you three years ago, you don't even think about eradicating your problem, but in the current situation, control and control are still It's okay, why don't you listen?"

"Trouble."

"Trouble?" The old man smiled narrowly, "Isn't your house next door to an underground brothel? You don't want Omega, and there are many Betas in it, go in and play /1/ Cannon, put on your pants and leave, it doesn't cost much, it's not as cost-effective as you running to me, and it's much more enjoyable." The

underground brothel is cheap, and it's the busiest shopping place in the slums besides the underground arena . There, the launch cost of Beta is not high, generally only half of that of Omega, at most two hundred Gallon coins at a time.

"Or are you so poor that you don't even have any money for prostitution? It shouldn't be, you work eighty jobs a day, where does all the money go?" The old man became more and more serious as he talked, and put his shoulders on him with a smile, " If not, I can borrow you first."

"Where did you get the 80 copies?" Duan Yitang interrupted him, throwing his hands away from his shoulders, "I have money, but I just don't want to go." I don't know what to think of, and then

added Said: "I don't live there anymore."

The old man nodded, stood up, and fiddled with several tubes of reagents on the table: "I heard, you went to Xingyao."

Duan Yitang nodded in agreement.

"You're a gangster, so bold." He gave Duan Yitang a thumbs up, jokingly said: "In a few years, will I have to call you Officer Duan? Tsk tsk tsk." Duan Yitang curled his lips, "Old

man Hu helped a little."

The old man nodded thoughtfully.

"By the way, let's be serious." After a while, the old man turned around and his tone became serious: "The frequency of your visits to my place has indeed increased. This is not a good sign... Tell me the truth, Did something happen?"

"Or," he looked at Duan Yitang, and said slowly, "Did you meet someone?"

Duan Yitang was stunned, and after a while, he said, "No."

The old man's name is Fuxi, and he is an unlicensed doctor.

No one knows what his second gender is or where he comes from.

He opened a black shop in the slums more than ten years ago, specializing in receiving some gangsters and wanted criminals who couldn't go to regular hospitals for one reason or another. , After he cured the patient, he asked the other party for high consultation fees, so he was beaten several times.

Duan Yitang's physical condition is special, and he only saw a doctor at his place very early on.

Later, he helped him deal with a few gangsters who were looking for crimes and troubles. After coming and going, the two became half friends.

No one knows Duan Yitang's physical condition better than Fuxi.

The inhibitor he specially customized for Duan Yitang had side effects, but he dared to pat his chest to guarantee the effect.

And as long as Duan Yitang doesn't meet any Omega with a particularly high degree of compatibility, this Omega happens to have a particularly high level of pheromone, and it happens to be in estrus - then basically there will be no day when it will fail.

It seems a little difficult to think about meeting all the above conditions.

"It's fine if you don't want to say it." Fu Xi made a gesture of surrender, and muttered: "There will be a day when you have to come and beg me."

Duan Yitang smiled, stood up, and prepared to leave.

"Wait a minute." Fuxi stopped him.

Duan Yitang turned around.

Fu Xi threw something over, and he reached out to catch it.

"Old rules." Fuxi put his hands in his pockets, raised his chin, "I'm here, help me deliver a takeaway, free of your medicine expenses today." Duan Yitang lowered his head, opened his palm, and there was a small bottle lying in the palm of his hand

. The body of the bottle is transparent, and a clear, colorless liquid flows inside.

There is also a note wrapped outside the small bottle, with the buyer's address and contact information written on it.

He glanced at it, memorized the message written on it, crumpled up the ball of paper, and stuffed the vial into his trouser pocket.

"Thank you."

Fuxi laughed, and shook his head: "I thank you more or less."

Duan Yitang said goodbye to him, took his things, opened the door and went out.