Chapter 62 I'm not really an idiot.

The room was so quiet that only the sound of needles falling to the ground could be heard.

Lin Chenghe stared at the picture on the light screen, although he couldn't understand it.

After a while, he said with a livid face, "Could it be an error in the examination."

"This..." A drop of bean-sized sweat appeared on the doctor's forehead, "Generally speaking, with the advanced modern medicine Sex, there is no such possibility..."

"Didn't you say that there is no tear in the genital cavity?" Lin Chenghe asked seriously.

As a graduate of a military academy, Lin Chenghe has average physiological knowledge.

But no matter how ordinary he is, he also has common sense - without ejaculating inside the genital cavity of an Omega, there is almost no possibility of an Omega becoming pregnant.

As for ordinary comforting of Omega in estrus, it is true that there is no need to enter the genital cavity. If you can get pregnant so casually, then Omega doesn't have to do anything all year round, and all of them are giving birth.

The doctor said: "Judging from the radiography, it is true that it did not enter the genital cavity, but...but occasionally there will be some very special circumstances..." "

What special circumstances?"

"Sorry, Mr. Lin, I take the liberty to ask One sentence." The doctor observed his face and asked tremblingly, "Is that Alpha with a high level of pheromone, or in other words, has a particularly high degree of compatibility with the young master..." The highly compatible Alpha and Omega,

from Both body and mind are eager to be united with each other.

Therefore, although it does not enter the genital cavity, the mouth that was opened during estrus will automatically absorb what is fed by the other party.

What's more, these two people are both high-level Alpha and Omega.

The probability is doubled.

There is no need for the doctor to explain this clearly, but Lin Chenghe has already guessed it all.

"..."

After a long silence, Lin Chenghe suddenly punched the small wooden table, and several cracks appeared on it immediately.

The doctor was startled, and quickly shut his mouth tightly, as quiet as a chicken, and dared not say anything else.

Capital State Central Hospital.

A row of men in black cleared the way, and a tall man in military uniform was surrounded by them, and they went straight to the pheromone department on the third floor. Well-made leather shoes stepped on the stairs "bang, bang, bang, bang, bang," and the loud outsiders frequently looked sideways.

The pheromone department is holding a weekly meeting. A brown-haired man in a white coat is standing on the podium, holding a notebook, talking slowly to the light screen.

Su Feng is very popular in the entire Central Hospital - excellent medical skills, handsome appearance, and funny personality, so every time it is his turn to give a report, the audience will be filled with many doctors and nurses who are not originally from the pheromone department.

The room was bustling with people, so as soon as Lin Chenghe appeared outside the glass door, someone noticed him immediately.

Su Feng followed the voice and looked over, and sure enough, he saw the man standing outside the door.

He was as handsome and straight as ever, but his complexion was much, much worse than before.

The two looked at each other through a door, Su Feng smiled at him, but Lin Chenghe still looked at him expressionlessly, knocked on the door, motioning him to come out.

Su Feng's heart sank slowly.

He suppressed his smile, slowly packed up the things on the table, politely said "Sorry" to the audience, and walked out of the lecture hall.

Both of them walked very fast. As soon as they returned to Su Feng's office, Lin Chenghe closed the door with his backhand. There was a loud "bang", and everyone waiting outside was startled.

Su Feng is not afraid of him.

He put the things on the table, unscrewed the water glass, and started to drink water on his own, but before the water was fed to his mouth, his clothes got caught.

Lin Chenghe grabbed his collar and lifted him from the swivel chair. His voice was the calm before the storm, "You fucking lie to me."

Su Feng put down the water glass, wiped the leaked water, lightly Said, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Still pretending?" The man's furious eyes were bloodshot, "That Duan is an Alpha, or an Alpha of at least S rank, and his compatibility with my brother is almost 100%. 100%, you already knew it, didn't you?"

Su Feng suddenly fell silent, and after a while, he said, "You know it all."

Seeing that he admitted without hesitation, and didn't bother to argue at all, Lin Chenghe was furious , grabbed his collar and pulled it up, "

Are you fucking kidding me like this—" "I lied to you about this, and I don't deny it, but I have my reasons. If there is a chance in the future, I will I told you." Su Feng's breath was a little short of breath, and he tried his best to calm down, "What's wrong? You can't be..." "It's

because of him," Lin Chenghe looked at him, and said word by word, "My brother is pregnant."

"..."

Su Feng's eyes widened slightly, and his breathing stopped for a second.

He did conceal Duan Yitang's blood test results out of some selfish motives, but the fact that Lin Youbai would become pregnant...he really didn't expect it.

"Wait a minute..." Su Feng said hesitantly, "But, when I went to your house last month, he still..."

Before Lin Chenghe went on a business trip, please ask him to check Lin Youbai's body every once in a while. When he went there last time, the little Omega didn't even have the temporary mark of Alpha on it, so how could it be so fast... Just?

Could it be, forced?

But according to his understanding of that person's character, the other party would never do such a thing.

Then there is only one possibility left.

After clarifying his thoughts in his mind, Su Feng made a judgment.

"Isn't that a good thing?" he said.

"...?"

Su Feng gave him an analysis: "Your brother has a highly compatible Alpha, and he doesn't have to be troubled by the estrus from now on. Didn't you worry that he would need to increase the dosage of medical inhibitors in the next estrus? What?"

"You fucking..." Lin Chenghe wanted to laugh angrily, and raised his voice, "That's my brother!" "..."

Su Feng rubbed his forehead, feeling extremely shocked, but facing a man who was on the verge of going berserk He had no choice but to comfort him, at least he had to say something nice, so he couldn't add fuel to the flames, "The two are close to a 100% fit, and the most promising rookie of the Asian Union Army has become your younger brother." Husband, no matter what it is, it's a good thing."

"You know him quite well?" Lin Chenghe caught a certain key point in his words, narrowed his eyes, "How many things are you hiding from me?"

Su Feng stopped talking.

Lin Chenghe then tapped on the table and twitched two fingers, "First, you lied to me, why? I need an explanation. Second, what brother-in-law? I warn you, don't talk nonsense. He tricked that man My brother, my brother thought he was an Omega..."

Thinking of Lin Youbai's previous claim that he was "playing with an Omega friend" and running to Xingyao all day, but not to see Fei Yan...

Lin Chenghe's brain Ren is about to explode.

"Tricking?" Su Feng automatically ignored the first question, frowned, and said, "Forget about anything else, I really don't like to hear these words. Can you stop treating your brother as a child who didn't grow up?" The child? He is eighteen, not eight, is it a lie, have you talked to him yet?"

Lin Chenghe stared at him, his eyes almost ate him up.

After a while, he let go of Su Feng's collar, opened the door and left.

After finally breathing through, Su Feng rubbed his neck, looked at the direction he was going away, and let out a long breath with a thoughtful expression.

Lin Youbai lay on the big soft bed, moving her limp body from sleeping for too long.

He felt as if he had had a long, long dream.

In the dream, I kept pestering brother Xiaotang to kiss and suck his tongue. After kissing, he felt chilly, and soon became warm again, so brother Xiaotang took off his clothes, and the two of them did something very comfortable.

It was the kind that I thought in a dream that my face would bleed.

So real, like it really happened.

Lin Youbai slowly opened his eyes, staring blankly at the ceiling.

The memories in my mind flooded in like a tide, making those chaotic dreams come true.

After all, it's not drunk. Although Omega will temporarily lose consciousness during the estrus period, after sobering up, there will be not a single fragment of the memory during the estrus period, which clearly exists in their minds.

Lin Youbai blinked, recalling those scenes, her face turned red bit by bit.

As if thinking of something, his fingers tightened the sheets.

He, he, he did, did, did... with brother Xiaotang...? Brother Xiaotang is still going, going...?

No!

Brother Xiaotang isn't... Omega...?

"..."

But no matter how stupid he is, he also understands that the one who can do that kind of thing to himself and inject pheromone into his glands can only be Alpha, not Omega.

Lin Youbai froze on the bed, as if struck by lightning.

However, before he could sort out the thoughts that were twisted in his head, a hand reached out from beside him and touched his forehead.

Lin Youbai turned his head, with a face like a ripe tomato, saw the man sitting next to him, and opened his eyes wide, "Brother, are you back?"

His voice was still a little hoarse, After sleeping for too long, as soon as he opened his mouth, he coughed twice.

Lin Chenghe's face sank like water, he looked at his younger brother, but didn't speak.

Lin Youbai looked around, her stiff head began to work little by little, she was dizzy, and without thinking much, she opened her mouth and asked, "Where's brother Xiaotang?"

Lin Chenghe was about to take his temperature with an electronic thermometer, when he heard his name, he put the thing on the table with a "snap".

Lin Youbai flinched in fright from the voice, and took a moment to react.

That's right, brother, he doesn't know that he and brother Xiaotang...

"Brother Xiaotang?" Lin Chenghe chewed the word, his face became gloomy again, "Do you know who he is, so he is called that?" "

Just , Brother Xiaotang..." Lin Youbai's voice became smaller and smaller, "I have known him for a long time..." "

How long is it?" Lin Chenghe stared at him, "You used to go to Xingyao, not to Looking for Fei Yan, are you looking for him?"

Anyway, the elder brother already knew, Lin Youbai nodded without hesitation for long.

Lin Chenghe narrowed his eyes.

very good. It turned out to be a long-planned plan.

He added another crime to Duan Yitang in his heart. "Brother!" Lin Youbai looked at his expression and panicked. He still remembered what happened before, so he said hurriedly, "You are not allowed to

trouble Brother Xiaotang again!"

It's impossible to pursue, but what happened a few days ago is impossible." Lin Chenghe looked at him, hesitated to speak, and finally said, "Do you know what he did to you?"

Lin Youbai grabbed the quilt and murmured He looked at his brother, his eyes widened, and stopped talking.

His ears were red, and he wanted to hide himself under the quilt a little bit.

Lin Chenghe looked at him for a while, took a deep breath, got up and wanted to leave.

The arm was suddenly embraced.

"Brother..." Lin Youbai hugged his arm and said, "I, I remember."

Lin Chenghe glanced at him expressionlessly, "I think you are very confused."

"No." Lin Youbai Hastily denied it, and said cautiously, "Brother, do you still remember that before you left, I told you that I wanted to wait slowly and meet someone I really like before marrying him." Lin Chenghe did

n't say.

Lin Youbai hugged his arm and shook it, raised her face and said, "You promised me, you can't go back on it." "

I said it." Lin Chenghe said, "But it doesn't mean I will tolerate it." You can be with whoever you want, and this person will lie to you and bully you, in short, no." "

That's not the case, brother." Lin Youbai shook his head, "Brother Xiaotang...I am willing. "

I like him. When I thought he was an Omega, I already liked him very much."

Little Omega was soft, still a little dumb, but emphasized very hard, "I like him very much." ", Lin Chenghe couldn't help but glanced at him.

Probably because he has been doted on since he was born, Lin Youbai seldom shows great interest and desire for something, it has always been like this, and that is not bad.

So Lin Chenghe seldom saw such an expression on his younger brother's face, wanting something.

It seems that I have found the doll I really want in a dazzling array of eyes.

Lin Chenghe didn't speak.

"Brother Xiaotang also likes me very much, so he didn't lie to me." Little Omega looked at him quietly, and suddenly smiled, "Brother, you are worried that I don't know what liking is, right? I'm a little stupid, but it's not true. fool."