Chapter 48 He wants to save money for his wife.

Before half a year, Sheng Yingzhe had visited the underground arena many times.

The underground arena in the slums has long been an inseparable gray industry in the capital country, and its source of income is of course not limited to the lower class people.

It is also a very interesting adjustment for the nobles to appreciate the people at the bottom who are fighting for a few thousand gallon coins.

As soon as Sheng Yingzhe entered, the accompanying people handed over golden hand cards, and the arena manager who came to greet him immediately put on a humble look, and led them to the VIP box on the third floor.

After sitting down in the box, a few people dressed as waiters brought in wine and refreshments. After a while, someone knocked on the door again. It was the arena manager who brought in two or three slim teenagers with heavy makeup. Beta or Omega, but they both have the same slender waist.

I don't know if it's been a long time since I haven't come, the manager has changed, I don't know what the second young master of the Sheng family likes, so he came in so recklessly.

Sheng Yingzhe only glanced over, and before he frowned, the accompanying people watched his words and expressions, and immediately walked forward, smiling and yet forcefully dismissing them away.

Second Young Master Sheng has always had a higher eye than the top, and ordinary people don't look down on him.

It is not enough to have a top-notch beauty, and it is not enough to have a clichéd look to make him look good.

If the make-up like the one just now was so exaggerated that it was almost impossible to see the real face, if it was brought in front of him, he would probably be angry.

Fortunately, this episode passed quickly, and they came at a coincident time, just approaching the busiest time of night.

In order to attract tourists, the underground arena has three special games every Friday and Sunday, in addition to three regular games every day.

At that time, two players will be randomly selected from the designated contestants with high popularity for a special confrontation.

The special field has a large number of visitors, and the cash prize pool is several times or even dozens of times that of the ordinary field. The players are all well-known trump cards in the underground arena.

Above the sunken circular platform, two lines of words slowly emerged on the huge fan-shaped light curtain, which were the racer code names for tonight's special game.

One of them, Sheng Yingzhe, was a little impressed, and immediately became a little interested.

Before the special game, there were two ordinary confrontations.

Sheng Yingzhe leaned on the sofa in the box, watching the two people fighting in the arena with downcast eyes expressionlessly, his emotions gradually relaxed, and his thoughts drifted away involuntarily.

Dirty, obscene, and violent.

This is the ghetto, and no one likes this kind of place.

But because there is Duan Yitang here, in the past, he willingly ran here, to please flattery, to put a hot face on a cold ass.

Sheng Yingzhe never thought that there would be a day when he could only come here.

——But in the final analysis, what did I do wrong?

He never understood.

The line of sight returned to the big screen, the end of the first game.

One of the contestants was carried out in a bloody mess, and the other had already collapsed on the ground, but still raised his arms high, signaling that he had won.

Sheng Yingzhe glanced at it without emotion, took a deep breath, got up from the sofa, and signaled the accompanying people not to follow, and went out to get some air by himself.

He came into the corridor.

The entire third floor is full of VIP boxes, and the sound insulation is very good. At this moment, the corridor is completely quiet, and no one knows what is happening inside just separated by a wall.

Sheng Yingzhe leaned on the guardrail, leaned back with his arms propped up, and suddenly heard a low voice of conversation coming from the corner of the box on the second floor.

One is low and the other is soft.

Sheng Yingzhe followed the voice casually.

It was two figures leaning against each other, and their faces could not be seen clearly.

One of them squatted on his knees, put his arm around the other's waist, and moved slightly closer to him.

This posture can also be seen that the difference in body shape between the two is obvious.

The young man wiped away the tears under the other party's eyes with his hands, and said something again in a soft voice as if coaxing him.

The other one didn't seem to be coaxed well, sniffed a little, let out a pitiful sob, and grabbed his sleeve tightly, not letting him go.

Like a little animal acting like a baby to its master.

Sheng Yingzhe laughed silently.

This is not uncommon.

Some Alphas in the upper class also have this strange habit.

Bring your little Omega lovers to the underground arena and force them to watch bloody scenes.

Omegas are naturally timid and fragile. If you scare them a little more and let them be stimulated, they may enter estrus early, or aggravate the symptoms that are already in estrus.

Under the excitement of this double stimulation, Alpha does some other things.

Sheng Yingzhe thought viciously in his heart, what is this person who brought his little pet over here planning to do?

The voice on the other end gradually stopped.

Then, as the footsteps faded away, Sheng Yingzhe turned his head to the side, wanting to see what the other person looked like, but saw the little canary retracting himself into the room obediently, closing the door with a "click".

Sheng Yingzhe returned to the box without interest.

On the big light screen, the scene of the game has slowly appeared.

The evening special has officially started.

"Mirage" vs. "Shark".

As soon as the two contestants appeared, there was an uproar in the stands on both sides.

"Mirage" was supposed to be a muscular young man with dark skin and slightly curly black hair always combed behind his head. From his skin color to his figure, he was full of exposed strength.

But at this moment, the man wearing the "phantom" mask has a rather lean figure, with slender and powerful limbs wrapped in a special material suit, shoulders straight and wide, and half of the mask reveals The complexion of the cheeks is fair, and the lips are thin and straight.

Anyone can see that it is not "Mirage" standing on the stage at the moment.

After realizing that he had been deceived, someone shouted from the audience: "This is not Mirage!" "What

we want to watch is Mirage's match! Who is this?"

Sheng Yingzhe couldn't help frowning.

There are more and more voices of doubt, but the game still starts as usual.

Doubts have turned into sighs, and everyone wants to see how this fake "Mirage" will be easily thrown out of the field by "Shark".

You must know that although "Shark" is a fledgling rookie, he is a rare A-level Alpha with North American ancestry, and has many years of experience as a frontier mercenary.

In just half a year since he entered the underground arena, he has already climbed to the top three in the rankings. He is famous for his fierce and vicious tactics. Then disabled out.

"Shark" is undoubtedly a mad dog.

And audiences happen to like to watch Mad Dog, so his popularity is quite high.

At this moment, "Shark" looked down at the young man in front of him from a high position, and pulled out a smile of unknown meaning: "If I were you, I would surrender for 'Mirage'." "Don't get me wrong." The young man tightened the bandage on his wrist, and said lightly

, "I'm just a laborer."

The smile on "Shark"'s lips stagnated.

For a person like him who licks blood on the tip of a knife, judging whether his opponent is worth fighting for his life is the survival rule he has always believed in.

Weak ones will be trampled to death, but when meeting someone who is obviously stronger than oneself, saving one's life is the most important thing.

But for some reason, when he met the emotionless eyes of this counterfeit "Mirage", he suddenly had a feeling that

he was not even considered an "opponent" in the eyes of the other party. It was more like he was being overlooked by a behemoth, ruthlessly judging how many seconds he could survive, to test the newly acquired power.

Lin Youbai was arranged in a separate small box, with Cheng Zan as company for the time being.

The manager of the underground arena is very conscientious. Hearing that this is Duan Yitang's important friend and an Omega, he enthusiastically prepared a lot of things, lest he would feel bored here.

After a while, fluffy pink blankets, plates filled with fruits, yogurt and biscuits, and tablet optical computers with hundreds of movies stored were all brought in one after another.

The temperature-controlled robot adjusted the temperature in the box to a suitable temperature, and the light curtain that was supposed to broadcast live events was also replaced. The interior of the room was not like a VIP box in an underground arena, but more like a pet club.

Lin Youbai sat on the sofa, and after a while, she was still a little restless.

After a while, he pressed the blanket on his knees, leaned forward, and asked with a troubled expression, "Is brother Xiaotang particularly short of money?" "

Huh?" Cheng Zan was unpacking the third package of cookies, Hearing this, he casually said: "It doesn't count."

After thinking about it again, he said vaguely, "Maybe there was a shortage in the past, but everyone was poor and took all kinds of jobs. Now life is much better." More

he didn't tell Lin Yubai said.

The group of them stuttered when they were young, and they didn't just do any kind of work.

So much so that they became poor later, and some people who were too poor, such as Jiang Qisong, still could not change their nature, stealing, robbing, and killing innocent people for what they wanted.

Live like a dog for a while, and live like a dog for the rest of your life.

Thinking of this, Cheng Zan threw another biscuit into his mouth, shook his head, and a gleam of coldness flashed in his eyes.

"Then why does he still work here?" Lin Youbai asked, pinching the edge of the blanket, "It's so dangerous here." Cheng Zan glanced at

him, pretending to be surprised, and exaggerated: "No Ah, who told you it was dangerous?"

"Don't bully me because I don't know anything." Lin Youbai said seriously, "I've heard of it too. The underground arena is a very dangerous place. People who work here can easily die." Although the

underground The matches in the arena are not allowed to be broadcast live. There is no video data on the star network. Even if there is any video data, it will be censored by the network inspectors. However, rumors about it are widely circulated in the forum.

These rumors have been processed layer by layer, and when they reach the ears of little noble Omega like them who have never seen the world, they are covered with a layer of horror and blood.

In fact, when Lin Youbai met Duan Yitang for the first time, he heard that he was an employee of the underground arena, but in the process of getting along later, too many other factors occupied his attention, and he gradually forgot about it. It's up.

Although he already knew that brother Xiaotang was very powerful, stronger than many Alphas, and had seen brother Xiaotang help him beat bad guys, but, but...

he was really afraid to see him get hurt again.

Seeing that little Omega's expression became gloomy, Cheng Zan's heart skipped a beat, thinking that this was really his negligence as an escort.

Hastily put down the snacks, wiped the biscuit crumbs from his mouth, and said with a smile: "Then what, don't listen to the nonsense on the Internet, how can it be so scary? I have known your brother Xiaotang for so long, you believe me, trust the Internet What you say must be reliable."

"And didn't your brother Xiaotang also said it just now?" Cheng Zan continued, "It's just a very simple game, and you can come back soon." "Is it really simple?

"

Cheng Zan nodded with a "hmmmm".

It's very simple, two headshots, it's so simple.

Lin Youbai looked at him, reluctantly believed his words, and nodded, "That's fine."

Cheng Zan looked at Lin Youbai's profile.

The eyelashes are curved, and the small mouth is red.

This little Omega is indeed good-looking, although sometimes it is a bit silly, but it does not hinder the noble temperament.

It's a luxury that low-level people like them can't afford in their lifetime.

He, Cheng Zan, was not interested in love and love, and hadn't thought about it, but he remembered that his brother suddenly asked him what Omega likes the day before, and he was still scared out of his wits.

...No, why do you think I will know?

Also, why are you asking this question again?

All in all, Cheng Zan was in a complicated mood.

"Are you curious why my brother has so many jobs?" Cheng Zan looked at him and asked suddenly.

Lin Youbai nodded vigorously.

"Actually, of course there is a reason." Cheng Zan pretended to be mysterious, hooking his hands together, "Come closer."

Lin Youbai sat over curiously.

"Simple." Cheng Zan held the horn with his hands, and whispered in his ear, "Men, if you suddenly have a lot of money to spend, it's usually..." "Huh?" Lin Youbai was

curious Turning his head: "What is it?"

Lin Youbai is also a man himself, but he has never had the slightest idea about spending money.

Before he became an adult, the family bought everything for him, his mother bought it, and his brother bought it for him.

The first time I had the idea of ​​buying things with my own account, it was because of Brother Xiaotang.

Although many of the things he bought were useless, his thought at the time was indeed to give him the best.

Cheng Zan finished speaking: "... Usually, there are people outside."

"Is there someone?" Lin Youbai didn't understand.

Cheng Zan looked at him helplessly for a while, then cleared his throat, "It means that he wants to save money for his wife."

Lin Youbai still didn't react at first.

Then after a few seconds, he opened his eyes wide, and turned his head to look at Cheng Zan in a "swipe".

"Old, my wife?"

For some reason, Lin Youbai's ears turned red all of a sudden.