Chapter 17 Count me out of luck.

The air seemed to freeze for a while.

The young man squinted his beautiful eyes, pursed his thin lips, and his expression was clearly unkind.

Lin Youbai panicked even more.

The heat rushed to his cheeks in an instant, dyeing his two small earlobes a thin red.

Lin Youbai swallowed her saliva, shook her hands, and explained stumblingly: "I mean...you, you are so beautiful, there must be many Alphas who like you, and, besides, you can fall in love freely, maybe you You can meet someone with a high degree of compatibility, which is

much better than Sheng Yingzhe who has to complete a family marriage.

But Lin Youbai thought about it again, Sheng Yingzhe was able to escape marriage for Duan Yitang, which seemed to be fine, but he was the villain who stood between the two of them and made it impossible for them to be together.

It also made Duan Yitang hurt like this.

Thinking of this, his nose became sore, his eyes turned red, and tears fell again.

His eyes were big, and the teardrops were also big, rolling down his cheeks like a string of pearls.

Duan Yitang rubbed his forehead and heart: "..."

He really couldn't understand Omega's ability to cry whenever he said it, and felt a little headache.

Even the itch left on the tip of his teeth dissipated a lot after being cried by him.

Duan Yitang took a deep breath, feeling a kind of unbearable irritability.

Fortunately, Lin Youbai didn't cry for a long time this time. After sniffing for a while, he wiped the tears off his face with the back of his hand, stood up, and came over to drag Duan Yitang's arm.

"I'll take you away."

The soft fingertips lay on his skin, and the pinky fingertips from a little force were like an overly sweet cotton candy.

Duan Yitang looked at his hand coldly, frowned, and didn't move.

Little Omega was unconscious. I don't know whether to say that he is naive or stupid, he obviously knows nothing about Duan Yitang, but he seems to think that he is a good person first, trusts him very much, and defends him in every possible way.

Lin Youbai stopped and looked back at him, a little puzzled: "Don't you want to leave?" Before he

finished speaking, he was lifted up by the young man.

Lin Youbai opened his eyes wide.

Nor can it be counted as a mention. It's just that there was an obvious height difference between the two, Duan Yitang only pulled him up slightly, and Lin Youbai's feet left the ground.

Duan Yitang held his neck, forcing the little Omega to look at him.

The slippery skin under the hand left the hand.

At that time, there was only half a tube of inhibitor left, and it could barely suppress the lust. It could not suppress the power that would go berserk at any time.

At this moment, Duan Yitang can smash this little Omega with a little effort.

Duan Yitang narrowed his eyes slowly, and slowly lowered the hand holding his neck, touched a place, and exerted a little force.

It seems to be thinking how to break it is better.

Lin Youbai shrank his shoulders in fear, and his big eyes were filled with mist again.

It's not that he didn't imagine how deep Duan Yitang's loathing for him was, and Lin Youbai also felt uneasy for a while when he mustered up the courage to let him go.

Brother will be very angry when he finds out, and most importantly, he doesn't know how to face Duan Yitang at all.

But he didn't expect that Duan Yitang actually hated himself so much that he wanted to damage his glands.

The young man's fingertips ran across the small and delicate bump on the back of the neck, and Lin Youbai felt an unspeakable shudder all over his body.

Like a rabbit that has been killed and exposed to the eyes of the hunter, there is nowhere to hide.

The back of the neck of Omega is their most vulnerable place, Duan Yitang is also an Omega, so he should be very clear about this.

If the glands of an adult Omega are destroyed, the body loses the nourishment of Omega hormones, not just the loss of reproductive ability.

They will be like a river bed that is gradually drying up, their faces will become old, their reactions will become dull, and they will become weaker and sicker than before, until they are tortured to death by illness.

Two days after Lin Youbai's estrus period ended, she had repeated high fevers during the period, and her condition was not very good.

The brown-haired doctor came several times. I don't know what he said to his brother. The brother seemed a little anxious, and my mother secretly shed tears several times.

Fortunately, the brown-haired doctor gave him a medical inhibitor in the end, and he barely suppressed it.

Lin Youbai looked at the young man with tears in his eyes, his frail shoulders trembling slightly.

They are obviously the same gender, but he does feel an unspeakable sense of oppression from Duan Yitang.

After a long time, Lin Youbai felt the tension on the back of his neck loosen.

"Forget it." The young man lowered his eyes, pulled the corners of his lips, and cursed in a low voice, "It's my bad luck."

Lin Youbai didn't expect him to let go of himself like this, his eyes widened, tears were hanging on the long eyelashes, unable to fall off.

Little Omega's expression was a little silly, but Duan Yitang didn't have time to appreciate it.

The only window in the basement is two meters from the ground. He stood up, tilted his head to move his muscles and bones, then jumped up suddenly, pulled the window coffin with both hands, and climbed up with only the strength of his upper body.

Strong as a wild leopard.

"..."

Lin Youbai was still stupid, but his expression changed from one kind of dumbfounded to another kind of dumbfounded.

Good, great!

Lin Youbai suddenly had doubts, even if he didn't come, Duan Yitang could still go out by himself.

Can a normal Omega really be as powerful as him?

"That!" Lin Youbai looked up at him with her little head up, and asked worriedly, "You, are you going to jump down like this?"

Little Omega's pink cheeks still had some wet tears, and her slender neck There were still red marks on his face that hadn't faded away, but at this moment, his eyes were wide open, and his face was full of sincere worry.

"..." Duan Yitang seemed to be a little afraid of what he would say, and paused for a second, "Yeah."

Lin Youbai frowned instantly, his lips twitched twice, and finally said nothing: "Then be careful One point, remember to go through the back door, there is no one there, and..."

He waved his hand slightly, and said cautiously: "...goodbye."

Duan Yitang sat on the window bier with one long leg bent, watching without emotion He glanced at him, "Don't see you again."

He was afraid of trouble.

If he had known that there would be such a troublesome matter, he would have treated Sheng Yingzhe as air from the beginning, and he would not even have the interest in teasing dogs.

The little Omega in front of him was a bigger trouble.

There was still his faint smell of pheromones in the air, which was sweet.

I don't know what kind of flower it is, Duan Yitang has never smelled such a sweet flower fragrance.

It was so fragrant that his brain hurt.

Duan Yitang took a deep breath, only felt his temples swell suddenly, and he didn't want to stay any longer.

It seems that if you wait a second longer, some things may really be out of control.

He quickly turned over and jumped out of the window.

After staying for a while, Lin Youbai ran to the window, looked up, and saw that the tall and narrow basement was empty except for herself.

Thinking back to Duan Yitang's words "don't see you again" just now in his mind, his nose became sore and he almost shed tears again.