Chapter 12 Envious of your ability to seduce men.

The underground arena in the middle of the night, brightly lit.

This is a huge circular platform, the foundation is sunken downwards, and there are stands on all sides, and every position in the stand is full of people.

There was a lot of people's voices, the heat wave was monstrous, and the audience looked frenzied, staring at the two people who were fighting in the arena.

No, that can't even be counted as a person -

the two sides of this game are two unknown rookies, so the game lasted a bit long.

At this moment, in the center of the arena, one of them was pushed to the ground by the other, covered in injuries and bloodstained face, but still did not give up struggling.

Because as long as you win the game, you can take a generous reward from the cash prize pool that night.

Seeing that he was still thinking about fighting back, his opponent immediately raised his knee and pressed his throat hard. The man let out a painful cry in an instant, panting desperately with his mouth open, as if he was about to be unable to hold on.

But no one cared if he couldn't hold on.

In this place, the blood and pain of the competitors is already part of the finished performance. Whenever one of the parties is forced to resist and struggle more violently, there will be a burst of fanatical cheers in the audience.

There was a sense of restlessness in the whole venue.

Sweat, blood, and good pheromones that didn't mask it.

Backstage.

The black-haired young man pushed open the door of the dressing room, walked straight to the innermost position, opened a locker, and began to pack the things inside.

The young man was slender and wearing a black coat. He seemed to feel a little hot, so he unbuttoned it and took off the coat, revealing the black vest inside.

The vest was already stained with sweat, and it was sticking to his body wetly, outlining the lines of muscles that rose and fell with his breathing.

Someone whistled behind him.

Duan Yitang didn't turn his head back.

Seeing that he ignored him, the man walked over directly, leaned on the side, and said carefreely: "Where are you packing up?"

Duan Yitang finally gave him a favorable look, and said concisely: "Yeah."

"You should have left a long time ago." The man smiled He said: "If I were to marry a young master from a rich family, I wouldn't want to work in this kind of place anymore. It would be so hard and tiring."

Duan Yitang's hands stopped.

He turned around slowly, looked down at the man, and said indifferently, "Who did you listen to?"

"I'm not right?" The man stabilized his figure, and smiled again: "Then you said Say, who is that person who always drives a luxury car to find you?"

This person's name is Dai Bin, and like Duan Yitang, he is also a registered goalkeeper of the underground arena.

The job of a goalkeeper is similar to guarding the arena. When the schedule of the arena requires it, they will play against the regular players, but they are fundamentally different from them—because the goalkeeper is still an employee of the underground arena

. Most of the defending skills are mediocre. There are mostly Betas, and occasionally there are some Alphas, but they are all just Alphas with average physiques and far less than formal training in fighting.

After all, those who have the ability to win games and get high bonuses probably won't be willing to be a listed goalkeeper who only gets an hourly salary.

Duan Yitang is an exception.

Since his appearance, he has never lost even one game in the rings he has defended, and the games are very enjoyable, except that the time to deal with opponents is always too short, there are almost no shortcomings.

After winning ten games in a row, Duan Yitang became famous, and even began to have some guests who wanted to watch the goalkeeper match numbered 0031.

Sense of a business opportunity, the arena manager offered an olive branch to Duan Yitang, inviting him to be an official player, and the bonus share ratio was directly raised by three levels, but Duan Yitang refused.

He said he just wanted to have a normal job.

But even so, the number of times Duan Yitang guards the goal has also increased a lot unconsciously.

Correspondingly, other goalkeepers have fewer chances to play.

Dai Bin is an ordinary C-level Alpha. Before Duan Yitang came, he relied on a few black-market stimulants.

Later, all of this was ruined by Duan Yitang.

Dai Bin held back this resentment for several years.

On the other side, Duan Yitang stared at him, his expression slowly turning cold.

He is a model with extremely gorgeous facial features. When he smiles, there is a kind of careless frivolity in the corners of his brows and eyes, but when his eyes are cold, there is a sense of hostility for no reason.

The smile on Dai Bin's face froze, as if startled by his momentum, he subconsciously took two steps back.

But then he remembered that he would not work in the same place in the future, and he would never see Duan Yitang again, what could he do to himself?

His courage grew again.

"Speaking of which, are you an Alpha or a Beta?" Dai Bin raised his eyebrows and said, "If it's an Alpha, why have I never smelled your pheromones? If you're a Beta—" He smiled, his

eyes The obscenities lingered in Duan Yitang's lower abdomen, and said pointedly: "What's wrong with rich people now, do they like to play Beta?" As soon as the words

fell, Dai Bin picked up his cup and hit the wardrobe with his whole body There was a violent crash on the partition.

The sharp pain at that moment made Dai Bin's internal organs tighten.

In the next second, his collar was picked up, Duan Yitang's face was magnified in front of his eyes, his breath sprayed on his cheeks, and the words he spit out were extremely cold.

"Why, are you envious?"

Dai Bin clearly felt fear exploding from the top of his head round and round.

It was as if the primitive animal nature had awakened in an instant, making him subconsciously feel the unknown danger.

But obviously he didn't smell any pheromone.

And in peaceful times, at least in the capital country, pheromone suppression is absolutely illegal.

Dai Bin tried his best to stay awake and calm down, but after realizing this, another burst of humiliation came to his mind.

No matter how bad he was, he was still an Alpha, yet another person who didn't know if it was an Alpha or a Beta picked him up as easily as he was throwing trash. Thinking of the resentment he had pent up all these years, Dai Bin glared at him and clenched his teeth tightly.

"What do I envy? I'm an Alpha, envious of your ability to seduce men?" Dai Bin laughed mockingly, and squinted at him, "I heard that your mother was born in an underground brothel, and she is a woman with thousands of people and thousands of people. Bitch? Are you also..."

Dai Bin couldn't finish the rest.

Duan Yitang's eyes darkened, and he raised his knee and pressed it heavily against his abdomen. Then, twisting his arm and unloading it, the screams and the crisp fracture sounded together.

The movement of the two people was so loud that they called everyone else over.

When the manager and others rushed in through the door, Duan Yitang was riding on Dai Bin, punching him to death.

The two of them were not goalkeepers of the same level when they were listed, and Dai Bin couldn't hold Duan Yitang twice at all.

At this moment, his nose was crooked and his eyes were slanted, blood was pouring down from the top of his head, one of his teeth was missing, and he was screaming in pain with his mouth open.

The manager was stunned by the sight in front of him.

The underground arena was originally full of violence and gore. He was used to bloodshed and fights. He could silently ignore the scenes of players with broken arms and legs being crippled and carried out. But for the sake of fame and fortune, most of the time As long as they can win the game, no one wants to really kill people.

But the young man in front of him was like a mad beast. If he didn't stop him, Dai Bin might really be beaten to death by him.

"Stop it! Don't fight!" The manager came back to his senses and yelled, "Where is someone? Come!" The

security guards were at the front stage to maintain order in the arena, and there were not many people left in the backstage.

The manager was in a hurry, but he was a Beta, so he didn't dare to step forward to fight.

After a long time, a few security guards in uniform came in, and together they dragged Duan Yitang up from the ground.

When Cheng Zan heard the news, he also ran in behind with his heavy body shaking.

Dai Bin was already paralyzed on the ground, like a dead man.

He opened his eyes and moved his fingers, Duan Yitang immediately wanted to step forward to make another kick, Cheng Zan was so frightened that he rushed over and hugged him.

"Brother, brother, stop hitting!" Cheng Zan hugged his thigh, "Forget it!"

Duan Yitang withdrew his hand and turned to look at Cheng Zan.

He was breathing heavily, his eyes seemed to be soaked with blood, and the knuckles of his fisted right hand were still stained with Dai Bin's blood, but his face was expressionless.

There was complete indifference in his eyes, as if he wasn't the one who pushed the man to the ground and beat him just now.

Cheng Zan's heart skipped a beat, thinking it was bad.

"Is this idiot being cheap?" Cheng Zan glanced back at the people on the ground, then turned his head: "But Xingyao is about to start school, we can't do it because of such a idiot—" Cheng Zan paused, and carefully comforted him:

" If something happens to your back, it's hard to explain to the file. Your hard work these past few years will be in vain."

Duan Yitang slowly let go of his hand.

Cheng Zan observed his expression and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

To be honest, seeing Duan Yitang's appearance when he first came in, Cheng Zan himself felt a little apprehensive.

He had known Duan Yitang for more than ten years, and he hadn't seen him as he was just now many times.

Something must have touched his bottom line.

After a while, a few more people came in, and the manager asked them to help put Dai Bin on a stretcher and carry him out.

After getting the person out, the manager turned back and looked at Duan Yitang from a distance with a complicated look on his face, but he didn't say anything in the end.

People came in and out, it was chaotic, no one asked Duan Yitang why he beat someone, and no one called the inspector.

The slums are originally the gray area of ​​the alliance, and the underground arena is the most untouchable place in the gray area.

In this kind of place, even if someone is killed, it may not be possible to seek justice.

Soon, there were not many people left in the locker room.

Duan Yitang lowered his eyes, picked up his backpack without saying a word, and put back the scattered objects.

The light brain not far from him lit up repeatedly.

Duan Yitang picked up the optical brain, glanced at the caller, and his face instantly became gloomy and irritable.

After a pause for a while, he held the optical brain and

looked at his back with his long legs, and Cheng Zan's heart trembled.

No matter who the person on the other end of the light brain is - Cheng Zan can guarantee that if he bothers him at this time, he will die a miserable death.