Chapter 16 I Think You Deserve a Better Alpha

Lin Chenghe was stunned for a moment, but he didn't think too much. He nodded, and the two went back to the basement together.

Su Feng's gaze swept around the room, and his gaze first fell on the bound person. He was stunned for a moment, and then looked away without a trace.

Lin Chenghe stared at the people on the ground, and just about to say something, Su Feng picked up the needle and said, "Although we are brothers, just in case, you also need to draw blood." Lin Chenghe retracted his gaze, and replied in a deep voice.

" Um".

He stretched out his arm for Su Feng to draw blood.

The needle tube is very thin, but the needle is very thick. Implanted into a blood vessel in his arm, Lin Chenghe didn't even blink his eyes.

Soon, several Alpha bodyguards in the room were also blood drawn one after another.

Su Feng walked up to Duan Yitang, glanced at Lin Chenghe as if he was a little uncertain, and asked, "Where's this one?"

Lin Chenghe glanced at him coldly, and said, "Don't worry about him.

" As if thinking of something, "Wait, draw blood for him too."

Su Feng was stunned for a moment, glanced at Duan Yitang, and emphasized: "It is enough to draw the blood of the Alpha present. This...is Alpha?"

Lin Chenghe Looking at Duan Yitang, his eyes were dark, he didn't know what he was thinking, and said: "I still don't know." "

...Then?"

"Give it to him." Lin Chenghe said, "I have other uses. This bastard seduced me My brother's fiancé, I have to let him—"

Before he finished speaking, a low sneer suddenly came from beside him: "It's touching."

Lin Chenghe looked in the direction of the voice.

Duan Yitang didn't know when he got up from the ground, one long leg was bent, and he was sitting against the wall.

The blood on his face is still wet, he looks a bit embarrassed, but his eyes are very bright, like some kind of beast hiding in the dark, gazing intently, as if he will charge up and bite your throat if he finds the right time.

Lin Chenghe looked at him with cold eyes.

Duan Yitang always gave him an uncomfortable feeling.

Lin Chenghe sensed this feeling the first time he met him, and it became even stronger at this moment.

It seems to be a sense of discomfort from being invaded by similar creatures.

This feeling was only occasionally felt when I was on the front line.

Since returning to the capital country and city A, no Alpha has ever made him feel this way.

But Duan Yitang did not have any pheromone smell on him.

Several thoughts flashed through Lin Chenghe's mind, and when he was about to speak, Duan Yitang sat up straight, took a breath, and said, "It's okay to draw blood, but let me clarify one thing first." "

I The man who didn't seduce your brother."

Unexpectedly, what he said would be this, Lin Chenghe frowned.

"Is this the sophistry you came up with?" Lin Chenghe said coldly, "Sheng Yingzhe ran away from marriage and wanted to elope with you. If I hadn't arrived in time—" I'm afraid they would have really run away

.

Duan Yitang clicked his tongue and curled his lips, as if feeling a bit of a headache. After thinking for a few seconds, he slowly said: "Who told you that I want to elope with him?"

When he said the last two words, he paused for a long time, as if even saying these words made him feel unbelievable.

Lin Chenghe paused for a moment.

Indeed, satellite monitoring captured a photo of Sheng Yingzhe preparing to leave the post in the southwest direction, and he only found Duan Yitang at the port in the southwest direction. Apart from this, there seems to be no other direct evidence that the two of them just agreed to elope .

But despite this, other pointing evidence is quite sufficient, and Lin Chenghe believes that he is not unfounded and preconceived.

What's more, even if it's just out of anger, Duan Yitang is a well-deserved candidate.

Lin Chenghe narrowed his eyes: "Could it be that my eyes are wrong?" "

Whether you believe it or not, anyway, I didn't seduce him, and I didn't want to elope with him. It was him... Forget it." Duan Yitang paused, the corners of his mouth With an inexplicable smile, "Tell your brother about it? You need to raise your eyes on Alpha, and this kind of thing..." "You!"

Lin Chenghe laughed back angrily, grabbed the young man's hair, and slammed Throw it against the wall.

This time he was still merciless, Duan Yitang grunted when he was hit, his expression was still not necessarily painful, and there was even a slight smile on the corner of his mouth.

Su Feng stood aside, as if he couldn't get used to their barbarian style, shook his head, held up a needle and asked: "You two, stop for a while, can you tell me, is this blood drawn?" , or not?"

Lin Chenghe took a deep breath, loosened his tie, and said, "Smoke." The

basement of Lin's house is very large, almost as big as a basketball court, but there is only one small window.

Duan Yitang was lying on the ground, staring at the only light source above his head, looking out the window at the moon that had appeared for an unknown number of times.

Seven days have passed.

Seven days is enough to torture an ordinary Beta until it becomes inhuman, and weaker Alphas probably won't be able to withstand the beating and hunger for such a long time.

...Should it be said that Lin Chenghe thinks highly of him, or is he really planning to lock him up like this?

Duan Yitang laughed lightly.

Suddenly, he heard a rustling sound coming from behind the door.

Like a little mouse walking on tiptoes, it is very light, but Duan Yitang is born with sensitive five senses, so it is easy to distinguish it.

Soon, the lock on the door was turned twice, and the door was pushed open.

At last the little mouse sneaked in.

He was wearing cotton pajamas, with soft slippers under his feet, and trotted all the way to Duan Yitang's side, squatting down, holding a small key, aiming at the eyelet behind the rope.

The eyelet is a bit small, and the little Omega is really clumsy and too nervous, biting his lower lip, a little sweat dripped from the tip of his nose, he tossed his hands for a long time, but he still hasn't untied the rope.

"Hold it upside down." Duan Yitang suddenly said.

Lin Youbai was taken aback, looked up at him in a panic, and quickly turned the key upside down as he said.

Duan Yitang lowered his eyes and looked at him expressionlessly.

This is the second time he has looked at this Omega so closely.

The moonlight shone on the little Omega's cheeks that were still a little baby fat, and his slender and curly eyelashes flickered, and he didn't dare to raise his eyes to look at him, obviously because he was very scared.

Little Omega's estrus period is not completely over, and the neck is so thin that it can be cut off with one hand.

The nape of the neck covered by soft hair is white and greasy like jade. Because I'm at home, I don't even put isolation stickers on it. As long as I get a little closer, I can smell the sweet fragrance emanating from there.

A little too sweet.

Even though he had taken the medicine again, the taste was so close to him, it was still too sweet and greasy, seducing the glutton in his blood.

Duan Yitang frowned, don't start.

Lin Youbai paused.

Such an action with obvious emotional meaning fell into Lin You's white eyes, and it was disgusting.

Duan Yitang hated him.

This is of course... How could it be possible not to hate him if he was misunderstood and treated like that by his brother.

Lin Youbai sniffed.

"Brother seems to have something to go out, and he took all the bodyguards away, you can leave now." Lin Youbai didn't stop moving, and while clumsily untying the rope, she apologized in a low voice: "...I'm sorry." Duan Yitang couldn't help

but Lin Youbai didn't care about the answer, and said to himself: "Brother didn't mean to hit you, he made a mistake..."

As he spoke, his eyes fell on the young man's back.

There are still bloodstains from being kicked out, soaking through the clothes, after such a long time, it has already dried up, but it still looks shocking at this moment.

Lin You's vernacular paused, obviously feeling that "Lin Chenghe didn't do it on purpose" even he himself didn't believe it. His eyelashes trembled, and he couldn't help reaching out to touch the wound on the young man's back, but he didn't expect that the moment he touched it, the body of the person in front of him tensed instantly

, and he scolded, "Don't touch it!"

Shen, with a trace of forbearing hostility, as if his hand moved an inch forward, and he was about to swallow him alive.

Lin Youbai was so frightened that she quickly withdrew her hand, aggrieved and frightened, mumbling for a while, and said: "No, I...you...do you still hurt?"

Duan Yitang closed his eyes, suppressing the unspeakable impulse, Said: "It doesn't hurt." He

endured it again, sat up without saying a word, exerted force on his wrist, and the half-untied rope loosened, and he just broke free.

He moves with great range, with an easily recognizable irascibility.

Lin Youbai knelt down beside him in a daze, her mouth was flattened and flattened, and finally said in a low voice carefully: "I know I can't blame you, it's none of your business at all, actually... In fact, even if there is no you Well, Sheng Yingzhe doesn't want to marry me either, he, he doesn't like me at all, I already knew..."

After speaking, his voice became lower and lower.

Duan Yitang glanced at him, and found that the little Omega's head had completely drooped, and even the hair on the top of his head was written with frustration, like a wilted grass.

This is an Omega who has been properly raised and raised. He has probably never seen a sinister heart in such a big age, so he will not hide his emotions.

Whatever was on his mind was clearly written on his face.

While Duan Yitang couldn't suppress the evil thoughts in his heart, he felt a little funny at the same time.

For him, his elder brother took great pains to tie him back, but in the end, he was released by his younger brother himself.

I don't know if his brother will scold him when he comes back.

This little Omega loves to cry so much, will he cry even more?

Duan Yitang stared at the back of his neck, paused for a while, then closed his gaze, and said calmly: "You already know, why did you marry him?" Lin Youbai was taken aback, thinking that he was blaming himself for knowing

Sheng Yingzhe likes him, and he insists on begging for nothing to get engaged to Sheng Yingzhe. He hastily said, "Because my uncle and aunt want us to get married, and my mother agreed, and, and..." He was so anxious that he couldn't say anything

. After clearing it up, I just felt that the description was getting darker and darker, as if something was wrong no matter how I said it, and finally my brain twitched, and I stumbled and said: "Besides, my compatibility with him is very low, so... even if we get married, he I still like you the most."

Duan Yitang was taken aback for a moment, then laughed, and raised his brows.

He had heard similar words from another person.

It feels completely different.

His facial features are extremely gorgeous, even if he hasn't eaten any food or drank water for two days, the color of his lips is only a little lighter, and he looks a bit cold, and when he smiles like this, his whole person looks like spring flowers blooming.

Lin Youbai opened his mouth slightly, stared at him blankly, then stared blankly again.

Duan Yitang is so good-looking, how could Sheng Yingzhe... and his brother is also an Alpha, how could he be willing to take such a heavy hand? !

"Well, he likes me the most." Duan Yitang looked at him with raised eyebrows, "And then?"

"Oh..." Lin Youbai returned to his senses, looked at the young man's extremely beautiful face, thought for a while, as if he had made up his mind, and said what he had been hiding in his heart, with a naive and sincere tone: " Even though that's the case,... Actually, I still think that you deserve a better Alpha."