Chapter 13 It's not a good Omega at first glance

Three days passed in a flash, and soon it was the day of the engagement banquet.

Lin Youbai and Sheng Yingzhe haven't been in touch since they broke up at the high-end store that day.

When sitting in the car going to the wedding banquet hall, Lin Youbai was still a little sleepy, he thought in a daze that he and Sheng Yingzhe were probably the worst prospective couple.

The summer in City A is always sultry, and the air is full of restless moisture, like a huge furnace.

At the same time, gossip among the aristocratic circles in City A was as hot as the weather. Throughout August, everyone's focus was on the marriage between Lin and Sheng.

The status of the two families in City A is very light, and the Lin family is married to the youngest son of an Omega with a pheromone level of S+, and the attention is unprecedentedly high.

Some tabloid reporters tried their best to get a photo of the Lin family's little Omega as a picture on the front page of the gossip before the engagement banquet started, but unfortunately they never succeeded.

Lin Chenghe is very close to his little brother, and has sent many Alpha bodyguards to accompany him on his recent trips.

On the day of the official banquet, the clubhouse on the top floor of the tallest building in the city center had already been emptied ahead of time. Several halls were decorated gorgeously. Numerous luxury express cars were parked outside the clubhouse, and then they were led into the lobby on the top floor by special personnel. There was an endless stream.

Both Lin and Sheng have a very wide network of contacts, and the guests alone have entertained hundreds of people.

This was selected carefully by Lin Chenghe after saying that there would be no need for too much battle. The people who came in the end were all dignitaries from the upper class, representing the center of power and wealth in City A and even the entire capital country.

The media also came a lot.

Originally, Lin Chenghe meant that the media should not be invited for the engagement, but after all he couldn't hold back the elders of Sheng's parents, so he finally compromised.

Lin Youbai is doing styling in the bridal lounge.

There were a total of six dresses to be worn at the banquet. At this time, he was wearing a pure white dress with a narrow waist. The shoulders and waistline were just tucked in, outlining Omega's youthful and soft lines. The cuffs are embroidered with exquisite handmade gold thread borders, revealing the skin of the wrists as white as jade, almost whiter than the clothes.

While the stylist was doing the final haircut for Lin Youbai, Lin Chenghe came in.

With his hands in his pockets, he stood behind Lin Youbai without saying a word, looked at his younger brother in the mirror, and said "beautiful" after a while.

Lin Youbai didn't hear the sound of him coming in, so she was startled when she heard this, and quickly opened her eyes, "Brother!"

Lin Chenghe patted his head.

Lin Youbai blinked, a little shy.

My brother really loves him very much, but he is always very strict, smiling faces are rare, and he has never praised himself so bluntly.

"Brother is also very handsome today." Lin Youbai bent his eyes, hugged his arm, and said softly and coquettishly: "It's also very gentle~"

Lin Chenghe coughed unnaturally, straightened his corsage, expressing something Pointing: "If you are obedient, I can be so gentle every day."

Lin Youbai stuck out her tongue, pretending not to understand.

Lin Chenghe looked down at the time, and asked the people on the side: "What's the matter over there?"

Knowing that he was asking about the Sheng family, the attendant replied: "Just now someone asked, and they said yes ...Young Master Sheng seems to have not arrived yet."

Lin Chenghe frowned, as if he wanted to say something, but didn't say anything, and glanced at Lin Youbai, "I'll go and have a look."

It was quiet again in the dressing room.

Lin Youbai lowered her head, absently playing with the shallow tassels on her clothes, thinking, Sheng Yingzhe is really reluctant, even the engagement banquet can be so unpunctual.

The banquet process was scheduled to start at ten o'clock in the morning, because it was just an engagement, and the link was not as complicated as a formal wedding banquet. The host read a few opening remarks, and then it was the turn of the two newlyweds to exchange engagement rings.

Lin You played boredly for a while, and chatted with the stylist sister for a while, during which time her mother also came in to see how his hair was doing, and fed him a few pieces of fruit.

Lin Youbai acted coquettishly and said that she felt bored, so Mrs. Lin smiled and asked Pei Yuqing and the others to come in and chat with him.

After a while, a group of Omega friends opened the door and came in, surrounded Lin Youbai, talking to him.

They are all children of friends from aristocratic families, most of them are engaged, but some are still studying at the School of Etiquette without graduating.

The Omega's soft-spoken Kua Lin Youbai dressed up nicely today, and talked about some interesting things to make Lin Youbai happy.

A long time passed unknowingly, but the master of ceremonies who was in charge of the engagement banquet process never came to knock on the door.

An Omega raised the optical brain on his wrist, looked at the time, seemed to feel a little strange, and just about to speak, the door of the dressing room was suddenly pushed open.

Standing at the door was Pei Yuqing.

Pei Yuqing looked anxious, and when he entered the door, he stretched his head to look around.

There was a large group of Omegas in the room, and the person in the middle couldn't be seen clearly. Pei Yuqing became even more anxious, and raised his voice and shouted: "Youyou! Are you in there?"

Lin Youbai heard his voice, poked his head out, and waved in surprise: "Qingqing, come and sit here."

Pei Yuqing jumped anxiously, lifted the hem of his clothes, hurried forward to push away the crowd, pulled him up and left, " Why are you sitting still! Come with me quickly, something has happened!"

Lin Youbai didn't know what happened, and was a little dazed, but Pei Yuqing's expression was too serious, he didn't resist, and was just pulled away.

The Omegas left behind looked at each other, not knowing what happened.

The sound insulation of the solid wood door was very good. As soon as the door was pushed open, Lin Youbai heard some noise in the lobby downstairs, as if there were many people shouting.

"What's going on?" Lin Youbai asked in a low voice, "The ceremony probably hasn't started yet."

"What's going on!" Pei Yuqing dragged him away in a hurry, "Everyone is gone!"

Lin Youbai was stunned: "What..."

Before he finished being surprised, several people with mini cameras rushed over, patrolled for a while, and quickly pointed the camera at Lin Youbai.

The young man's appearance was so exquisite that he didn't look like a real person. The Beta reporter holding the camera was in a daze, and soon realized that this must be the legendary S+-level little Omega of the Lin family.

Pei Yuqing, with her thin arms and legs, couldn't stop her at all.

A reporter took the lead in taking photos of Lin Youbai's face, and then asked eagerly, "Hello, you are the protagonist of today's engagement banquet, but the other protagonist has not appeared for a long time, may I ask him?" Where is it now? Is it—"

Before he could finish asking, another short Beta reporter squeezed him away. The particle watch on his wrist projected a small picture. He raised his wrist and asked loudly: "Just half an hour ago, someone It was photographed that the second son of the Sheng family—your fiancé-to-be appeared at a port in the southwest, boarded a helicopter, and was suspected to be flying overseas, do you know what happened?" "An insider broke the news,

Sheng The young master agreed to this marriage under the pressure of his parents, but his true love is actually someone else, is this true?" "

Excuse me..."

There was confusion.

These people are all invited media. In order to make the news of the two engagements have enough influence, the Sheng family also specially invited the most famous media company in the capital country, hoping that they can create momentum for this.

But private media is always chasing bigger topics.

Now, they had obviously gotten some news, and the keen sense of news people made them realize that there might be a big news that shocked the upper class of City A today.

Lin Youbai pinched the door tightly with both hands, her beautiful eyes blinked in panic, her mind was in chaos, and she couldn't say a word.

Just as he pursed his lips and wanted to speak, there was a burst of hurried and messy footsteps, and Lin Chenghe's cold and angry voice sounded: "Get rid of everyone." Two rows of tall Alpha bodyguards immediately

started drive out the crowd.

Lin Chenghe strode into the door, saw the scene in front of him, tugged on his tie, a hostility appeared on his handsome face, stepped forward, raised his leg, and kicked out a reporter who was still beside Lin Youbai.

The reporter flew five meters away, and the miniature camera in his hand fell to the ground and shattered into pieces.

Reporter Beta didn't even dare to pick it up, and even rolled and crawled away.

"Brother..." Lin Youbai looked at Lin Chenghe in a daze, not knowing where to put her flustered hands, "What, what's going on?"

Lin Chenghe grabbed his shoulders and hugged him, not letting him His face was exposed to the eyes of outsiders, his eyes were heavy, and he didn't speak.

After the crowd was cleared away, an Alpha bodyguard handed over Lin Chenghe's communicator that was ringing non-stop.

Lin Chenghe patted Lin Youbai's shoulder reassuringly, and motioned for himself to finish the conversation first.

Lin Youbai's face turned pale, and her heart sank slowly.

He already guessed what happened, but he couldn't believe it.

The next second, the door was pushed open, and Mrs. Lin hurried over.

Lin Youbai looked over quickly: "Mom!"

Mrs. Lin was entertaining guests in the hall next door. When she heard about this incident, she was shocked and angry. come over.

"Youyou, Yuqing." Mrs. Lin stabilized her breath, and said, "What's going on?"

Pei Yuqing's face was flushed, as if she couldn't hold it anymore, and said: "Sheng Yingzhe, this bad guy! I've seen through it a long time ago. He's dead, but I still didn't expect him to be so courageous!"

Lin Youbai panicked, and quickly gestured "shh" to him.

However, Lin Chenghe held the receiver of the communicator a little farther away, looked at Pei Yuqing, and asked, "What?"

Lin Youbai hurriedly said: "Don't say it."

If you want to explain this clearly, you must talk about Duan Yitang. If your brother knows I'm sure something will be done.

Lin Youbai didn't want Duan Yitang to be involved at all, he was pitiful enough!

"I want to say!" Pei Yuqing hopped his feet angrily, and said to Lin Chenghe: "Brother Lin, Sheng Yingzhe's escape from marriage was planned long ago. He doesn't like Youyou. He already has someone he likes! Me and Youyou saw it with your own eyes!"

Lin Youbai kept waving and winking at him, Pei Yuqing ignored him, and finally turned to Lin Youbai, angrily said: "Why don't you tell the truth! Sheng Yingzhe even dared to run away The engagement banquet is over, and so many people outside are watching your jokes, do you still want to defend him?!"

Pei Yuqing babbled, aggrieved by his friend, so angry that he didn't even close his mouth, and forgot what happened to him that day. Being punished by his family, he immediately revealed who and what happened to the two of them at the Black Swan Bar that day.

"That man is an Omega from the slums called Duan Yitang. He looks very coquettish. He doesn't look like a good Omega at first glance!" Pei Yuqing became more and more angry as he said, "Sheng Yingzhe told Youyou that he liked that person, and that he If it weren't for the family members who wouldn't have gotten engaged to Youyou at all... He simply saw that Youyou was soft-hearted and wouldn't tell the adults what he did, that's why he bullied him like this!" Lin Youbai had already given up covering him

. Literally, he just listened to Pei Yuqing's accusation in a daze, and watched his brother's face getting worse and worse.

Lin Chenghe stopped and listened for a while, made an interrupting gesture, and said in a deep voice, "I see."

He also stopped looking at Lin Youbai, and he didn't seem interested in asking his younger brother to verify the authenticity of this matter.

Lin Chenghe called a bodyguard by name, and ordered him to bring his mother and younger brother home first, and specifically explained that no reporter was allowed to take any more photos, and he dialed a number with a military communicator, bringing the rest of the body with him. Several people left in a hurry.

Lin Chenghe's face was obviously ugly.

At least, Lin Youbai has never seen such an expression on his brother's face since he grew up so big.

Lin Chenghe is indifferent and easy to deal with everything, even if Lin Youbai was caught by him in the bar last time, it has never been the same as today.

Lin Youbai felt uneasy in his heart and kept beating the drums.

"Great!" Pei Yuqing stomped his feet aside, as if he finally got his revenge, clenched his fists and said, "I finally told this matter, do you know how uncomfortable it is for me to hold back? Brother Lin will definitely I will clean them up, don't be sad."

Lin Youbai blinked blankly.

He wasn't sad, but he felt that his mind had become a mess and it was difficult to think.

Pei Yuqing's voice was close to his ears, but it seemed to be far away, and his eyes seemed a little blurry and uncomfortable.

Mrs. Lin listened for a long time, she already understood what happened, she put her arms around Lin Youbai's shoulder lightly, and said in a low voice: "Is what Yuqing said... true? There is such a thing, Why didn't you tell mom?"

Now that Pei Yuqing had already said it, Lin Youbai couldn't hide it anymore, so he nodded, his cheeks were a little red, "I didn't mean not to tell..."

Lin Youbai looked a little listless, as if It was a little scary.

Mrs. Lin looked at him for a while, then put a sticker on his forehead with the back of her hand, widened her beautiful eyes, and asked worriedly, "Why are you so hot?"

Lin Youbai shook her head, and whispered, "Mom, I'm a little dizzy." . "

His temples swelled and swelled, and he was a little shaky due to the pain.

"Okay, why are you dizzy?" Mrs. Lin anxiously helped him to sit on the sofa.

Lin Youbai huddled in the soft sofa, feeling a little more comfortable, but her face was still red and hot, so she opened the collar of her shirt a little, "Mom, I'm so thirsty." Mrs. Lin quickly poured water for

him Drink, but after drinking, Lin Youbai is still thirsty.

She grew up as a lady, and she has no experience in caring for others, so she is anxious, but seeing her youngest son like this, she always feels that something is wrong.

Soon, Mrs. Lin realized that something was wrong.

She turned around and hurriedly said to Pei Yuqing: "Yuqing, go out and have a look, call someone to help, Youyou...may be in heat!"