Chapter 20 Isn't this about Duan Yitang?

Lin Youbai has only seen such things as O pretending to be A and going to a military academy to study in romance novels.

For a while, novels with this theme were very popular in the original area of ​​Xingwang, and many writers and wives have written similar settings.

For example, the smart, beautiful and hard-working Omega used some kind of special inhibitor to hide his identity in order to realize his ideals and ambitions, or just to break gender prejudice, and entered the military academy to study, while beating a group of Alphas in various mech operation exams. , while falling in love with the most handsome and powerful Alpha in the school, and finally have a good career and love.

But even when Lin Youbai himself was reading it, his face would blush and his heart would beat because of some fictional plots in the book, but he had to admit that this kind of novel has always been criticized by Zhi A as a product of brainless obscenity by Omega, is very reasonable.

Let's not talk about whether there is such a mysterious potion that can install A in the black market. Even if there is, it is impossible for an Omega's spiritual power to be on par with Alpha in a short period of time, let alone crush Alpha with a mech. up.

Moreover, if this kind of drug really exists, it must have caused great harm to Omega's body.

Getting old and ugly or something, it's scary!

Will there really be an Omega who would rather sacrifice health and appearance to pretend to be an Alpha?

Lin Youbai dragged Fei Yan away from the lobby with a heavy heart, and only quietly breathed a sigh of relief when he got to a place where no one was around.

In fact, Lin Youbai didn't understand why he did this, but when he saw Fei Yan staring directly at Duan Yitang, he subconsciously stood in front of him.

I don't like other Alphas looking at Duan Yitang like that.

Duan Yitang is very beautiful, yes, there will always be people who like him.

But Fei Yan is even more unreliable than Sheng Yingzhe. Not only is the same big alphaism strong, but he is also more childish. Lin Youbai is not at all happy that Duan Yitang is taken by this kind of alpha.

Not as good as Sheng Yingzhe!

But thinking that Duan Yitang will live in Xingyao in the future, and there are Alphas everywhere, Lin Youbai became a little worried again.

Why on earth did he come to Xingyao?

There must be his own reasons, but no matter what he thought, Lin Youbai was extremely worried.

Arriving downstairs in the dormitory, Fei Yan broke away from Lin Youbai's hand and asked, "What on earth are you going to do?" "

What are you doing?" Lin Youbai blinked guiltily, "There's nothing to see there. Hearing this, Fei

Yan felt inexplicably relieved, glanced at the little Omega, and the expression on his face was much gentler than before.

It turned out that this guy was not looking at that person either.

"Hmm. It's nothing to look at." Fei Yan nodded in agreement and raised his chin, "Let's go."

Most of the freshmen were still waiting for reports in the lobby, and there was no one in the dormitory.

Lin Youbai followed Fei Yan and visited Xingyao's Alpha dormitory back and forth.

After You Qi glanced at the bathroom, Lin Youbai's head went numb.

The dormitory is an eight-person room, but there is no supporting independent bathroom. You can only wash in a public bathroom on each floor. More importantly, the bathroom is still a cubicle without a curtain!

Duan Yitang will live a collective life in such a place in the future? !

The new calendar is 8021, why does this kind of bathroom exist in 2000 AD!

Lin Youbai felt that she was about to suffocate, and the hand that was holding Fei Yan's sleeve was tight.

Fei Yan glanced at him: "What's the matter?"

"Brother Fei Yan." Lin Youbai forced a smile, "You will take a bath here from now on, don't you find it... inconvenient?" "

What's the inconvenience ?" Yes." Fei Yan asked strangely: "It's all Alpha, and I have what other people have, so why should I look at other people?"

Lin Youbai's face turned pale and then red, red and then white, and said falteringly: "You don't Look at others, but others will also look and see..."

Fei Yan looked at his expression for a while, thought for a few seconds, and suddenly realized.

So this little Omega is worried about himself?

Although it is a very Omega way of thinking, while Fei Yan finds it a little funny, he also feels a strange sense of satisfaction in his heart.

"Cough." Fei Yan cleared his throat, and said in a nonchalant manner, "Don't worry about me, I'll just pay more attention then."

In Lin You's white head, she was still imagining Duan Yitang taking a bath and being stared at by a group of Alphas Hearing the scene, Fei Yan gave Fei Yan a strange look.

When did I worry about you?

But what Fei Yan said made Lin Youbai think of the way he kept staring at Duan Yitang just now, and his heart arose again.

"By the way, Brother Fei Yan." Lin Youbai looked at him, and tentatively asked in a low voice, "Isn't there only Alpha in the school?" "

Well, why?"

Lin Youbai: "There are also some other, um, good-looking... Beta."

Beta is also the opposite sex for Alpha, so it should be more tactful to say so.

Fei Yan glanced at Lin Youbai with a half-smile, "I already know what you want to say" written all over his face. But still knowingly asked: "So

?" There was already a hint of a smile in the double emerald eyes. Lin Youbai was a little flustered when he smiled, his eyes were wide open, like a nervous little rabbit. "No. I came to Xingyao to study seriously." Seeing the obviously relieved appearance of little Omega, Fei Yan thought badly out of time, and said deliberately: "——However, if you meet If it's something particularly beautiful, then I can't tell." Lin Youbai's breath of relief just now was sucked back by him. Very beautiful, isn't this referring to Duan Yitang? Brother Fei Yan really has ideas for him! Can't!